Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Seems like that Regalia version is actually even less stable than the original.
Unfortunate, I was really looking forward to a smoother experience.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Conjecture:
Corruption has a tendency to fail since targets have an innate resistance while corruption has a tendency to fail.
So even with the tweak which removes the chance to fail, there's still a chance to be resisted.
Some options are also incompatible with the target. Can't bimboify a dominant slaver for example.

606adit

Apr 10, 2020
Why when i play a load game after i close the rags software my name and the name of slavers and slave being renamed to slave 1, slave2, slave 3 etc, any body know why ?
I use 3.06 because when i used 2.6 its not work

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Why when i play a load game after i close the rags software my name and the name of slavers and slave being renamed to slave 1, slave2, slave 3 etc, any body know why ?
I use 3.06 because when i used 2.6 its not work
Saved game doesn't contain full data about your play. If you want to load game after starting RAGS you need to use "Open a New Game" first, and then use "Load a Saved Game".

Reactions: Jaxter and 606adit

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The endless aspects cheat during character creation doesn't seem to work for me, I can maximum pick 3
A known issue. Something changed in how bedlam records these aspects specifically and I haven't goten around to reworking the mod to account for it.

1 bug in the mod:biomancy not you casting cheat not working at all
It was working for the tests, but I should be getting released today so I'll take a look tonight once I'm back at home.
It's very possible that I was simply lucky during the tests so it simply looked like it ran fine.

Reactions: muchacho

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
i have noticed that the unlimited aspects cheat does apply during sandbox but does not work during scenarios. basically, if you start with a predesigned slaver, you wont be able to use it, since its activated during the character creation. my two cents (coming from a guy with ZERO experience in coding/modding/editing) is that it should be activated by default, if at all possible.

Reactions: Jaxter

Nebula Fox

Jun 15, 2018
Having someone else perform Corruption magic doesn't let you select any options beyond the 4 first ones, as soon as you pick one it just fires. I could have sworn it used to let you pick, even with someone else performing it, like biomancy.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Having someone else perform Corruption magic doesn't let you select any options beyond the 4 first ones, as soon as you pick one it just fires. I could have sworn it used to let you pick, even with someone else performing it, like biomancy.
Yeah, I thought I was going crazy too. When you select one of the four options it just randomly selects one of the options for you. Selecting backfire in the dice menu works most of the time, but still kinda annoying.

hotsumahh

Feb 24, 2018
Frank, is there any update since Nov 9 ? Is the most latest version of LD is still the one you released in the post at #1232 ?

Thanks!

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Frank, is there any update since Nov 9 ? Is the most latest version of LD is still the one you released in the post at #1232 ?

Thanks!
For the next.... 12 hours or so, yes.
Apologies, Getting released from the hospital is ridiculously hard when your PFT results are below 50, so I've been trapped with nothing but a cellphone.
I am out, and after I sleep in my home bed tonight, I'm going to get on top of fixing the reported issues.
Speaking of...

i have noticed that the unlimited aspects cheat does apply during sandbox but does not work during scenarios. basically, if you start with a predesigned slaver, you wont be able to use it, since its activated during the character creation. my two cents (coming from a guy with ZERO experience in coding/modding/editing) is that it should be activated by default, if at all possible.
Nothing impossible about doing that, rather it ain't a default for the same reason almost everything else isn't. Simply so people can freely choose which parts of the mod to use. I can wager there are slightly more than a handful of players who only use the mod for a single thing, or who don't dig one of the options.
I can however, set it so the option to activate Unlimited Aspects appears immediately after selecting your patron, which should ensure it's active for the Scenario characters as well.

Yeah, I thought I was going crazy too. When you select one of the four options it just randomly selects one of the options for you. Selecting backfire in the dice menu works most of the time, but still kinda annoying.
I wonder if I missed setting up the switch so it redirects to the modded values? Would mean I forgot to test NPC corruption, though it wouldn't be the first time...
Hopefully it is just that. Way easier to fix than having to hunt down a secondary corruption route that bedlam created for the NPC's.

Nonetheless, the fix should be included in the upcoming version.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
What is the transformed section in the charcater creator, I don't find any info on it.

ChaosSorceress

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry to hear you've been unwell Frank. Make sure you take care of yourself! That said I just wanted to say thanks for making this mod and keeping it up to date. I've recently made my way through a couple, relatively long playthroughs of No Haven thanks to your mod. I find that trying to deal with supplies is more or less impossible for me, so uses to QOL feature to spawn supplies is a Godsend and actually lets me play the game and enjoy the content that is on offer. So yeah, thanks a bunch!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes