• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
.941 seems to have a disappearing slave bug so the mod can pretty much stick to .94 for the nonce, unless Frank is feeling extra frisky and is willing to fix Bedlam's mess.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Been faffing about on the lastest version of the non modded game and I haven't lost a slave yet so... dunno if it's just a few folks getting that bug or I'm just lucky.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
so we can expect Bedlam's new update fix tomorrow !? :ROFLMAO:
Been faffing about on the lastest version of the non modded game and I haven't lost a slave yet so... dunno if it's just a few folks getting that bug or I'm just lucky.
To ansver to you how ppl loose slaves.
Some missions give verid slaver titles to the slave that cause the others get it too literaly writing them of from the slave pile.
Its not hard to guess that its a database error caused by Bedlam tinkering with some old code that he forgot some of its exact function.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Thats why 'dumb' ppl like me write it down.:sneaky:
Good luck with that for any longer amount of coding. Hell, when I did some amateur coding for various projects years ago I put in many comments. Looking back I don't always understand exactly what the code does / is for in the program.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Ngl I'm completely fine with just the v940 update. I haven't played this game in a while so I really want to unlock and try the new assignments and training.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Thats why 'dumb' ppl like me write it down.:sneaky:
Well that was plagiarised straight off one comment chain under that YT video I linked earlier - specifically one where programmers were commiserating over the importance of properly commenting your code already for the benefit of yourself down the road, to speak nothing of any poor bastard that might have to maintain it after you.

Dunno if you even CAN do that in RAGS ofc.

Aug 23, 2018
Ngl I'm completely fine with just the v940 update. I haven't played this game in a while so I really want to unlock and try the new assignments and training.
Did you manage to get the thornheart nymph assignment done? I cant start it, i dont know what slave do i need to get on that assignment

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Did you manage to get the thornheart nymph assignment done? I cant start it, i dont know what slave do i need to get on that assignment
Nope. I haven't got that assignment yet. I'm already noticing some new assignments in my table from the base game, but it's hard to test any sort of outcomes due to RNG which is why I adore this mod. Hopefully by the time this mod is updated I'll run into it.

Really wish some diehard fan would update the wiki with all of the assignments, outcomes, and variables. Alas, considering how much that is it's a lot of time, work, and effort to do so.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Gonna try and release a version of both 94 and 941 tonight when I get a chance, it'll be up to you to decide where or not the bug is worth the other fixes.
I tried to hunt down the disappearing slave bug and fix it, but... no. There's something flawed between new and old code and I just don't have the drive while in my lazy Christmas mood to dig down to figure 'er out.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Gonna try and release a version of both 94 and 941 tonight when I get a chance, it'll be up to you to decide where or not the bug is worth the other fixes.
I tried to hunt down the disappearing slave bug and fix it, but... no. There's something flawed between new and old code and I just don't have the drive while in my lazy Christmas mood to dig down to figure 'er out.
Christmas > Hobbies. Relax, we'll survive a few days or a week without the mod. ^^

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Some suspect the bug is related to Alice Charmane's special ability to be treated both as slaver and slave. One of the new Ensnared Rose additions is that you can acquire her for your camp.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
Hey boss, if it comes out it comes out. No worries, enjoy your Christmas!

Reactions: ChaosSorceress

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Regardless, looking forward to it so you can finally relax and enjoy a good Christmas, my dude!

Your mod's always worth it!

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes