Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
-Fixed the issue with biomancy and corruption cheats not working for NPC's.
Yes please. I might actually try and play with a non-biomancer PC for the first time in forever if that works.

-Added a Personal Wardrobe to the player.
Would that also work as a solution for the bug when the game suddenly decides you have no armor and clothing in your camp storage, even though you had collected a bunch of stuff that suddenly disappeared?

Merry Christmas to everyone here, and thank you all for putting up with my near constant screw ups and delays.
How very magnanimous of us to put up with delays in a free mod designed to fix someone else's screw-ups.
Merry Christmas to you too.

Aug 23, 2018
Youre the best, Frank. I hope you have a wonderful christmas.

Ive got a question for you guys, its mentioned in the changelog that theres a way to get a unique slaver from the new legal aide assignment, but all im getting is a slave. What hidden requirements are there to get the slaver instead of a slave from this one?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
What slave do you need for the weald autonomy? non of mine work, and the text and requirments don't seem to match

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
On another note, for some reason my leader keeps getting dragged into trainings. Making me unable to actually choose the leader for anything. Appears to be happening after the In pursuit of arrogance critical success follow up mission. (EDIT: Further testing shows that my leader gets pulled into slave training even when straight up new slaves are added.)

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018

Ive got a question for you guys, its mentioned in the changelog that theres a way to get a unique slaver from the new legal aide assignment, but all im getting is a slave. What hidden requirements are there to get the slaver instead of a slave from this one?

I haven't played this yet to confirm but supposedly you need both Psychic and Magic: Corruption rare traits among the slavers doing the assignment to find her.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I think my Firefox Browser cant load that before getting the page not respoding message on the tab with the something went wrong message on that screen, but i will try, if not, then i will have to wait until a Mediafire, Google Drive, or Nopy version is one of the new download links to get this mod from, i can get to those places on my firefox browser

Thank you whoever have the Mediafire download link for that mod, i was going to try the Zippy one and i saw a Mediafire download link on the first post of this topic, i can use it now.
Not a problem; I've been meaning to increase the number of links as it were and your issue was a fine excuse to just do it.

Yes please. I might actually try and play with a non-biomancer PC for the first time in forever if that works.

Would that also work as a solution for the bug when the game suddenly decides you have no armor and clothing in your camp storage, even though you had collected a bunch of stuff that suddenly disappeared?

How very magnanimous of us to put up with delays in a free mod designed to fix someone else's screw-ups.
Merry Christmas to you too.
1-It seems to be a thing that I slip up on fairly often. This last time was simply forgetting to set the flags up, but ever since he revamped biomancy and corruption events I've noticed an increase in people not being able to get it to work.
I think I've found everything that leads to and fro the two events, but let me know if something doesn't fire right.

2-That's one of the hopes, ya. I played around for a while but wasn't able to recreate that incident, so I haven't been able to confirm it before uploading. I'll keep trying for it, but if fires for anyone else it'd be great to hear back.

3-That's fair, but that doesn't change the fact you all could be harassing me over the delays and don't. I appreciate that a lot.

Likewise; I hope your Christmas goes exceptionally well.
User1810 is correct; you need Psionic, Corrupt/Magic:Corruption, and a crit roll.

On another note, for some reason my leader keeps getting dragged into trainings. Making me unable to actually choose the leader for anything. Appears to be happening after the In pursuit of arrogance critical success follow up mission. (EDIT: Further testing shows that my leader gets pulled into slave training even when straight up new slaves are added.)

That's weird. I played around with all the new slaves to make sure something hadn't gone horribly awry, and never encountered it.
I've got time on hand so I'll try and replicate 'er right now. Hopefully it's a case of a leftover variable turning sour....

And it was the opposite. When I was cleaning up the Slave Leader variables, I burned the one that wipes the slate clean every time you go through the training (which prevents exactly that and more from happening). I'm uploading a fix right now, it'll just take a moment.
Just make sure to actually change days (not reset it) or go on a normal assignment between activating PC slave training and starting a slave's training.
If it persists (It shouldn't; a quick training of four slaves says it shouldn't), let me know and try and give me all the details again. Thank you for that, by the way.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
So, turning on slave training for the leader does work in fixing that bug, but I hadn't even activated it originally and was getting the leader dragged along. They are a secret sub so it might have something to do with that?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So, turning on slave training for the leader does work in fixing that bug, but I hadn't even activated it originally and was getting the leader dragged along. They are a secret sub so it might have something to do with that?
Huh. If turning on the slave training fixed it, then it shouldn't have had an effect on the PC to begin with.
The initial event goes like this:
Turn on PC Slave Training, set variable "LD - SlaveLeader" to "yes"(I really need to get asround to changing everything to numerical values)
run timers "Slaving Assignment - Training" and "Slaving Assignment".
set "LD - SlaveLeaderYes" to "Null".

Because of how that's handled, both before and after it's turned on you can literally forget about it, as it should have no impact on the rest of the game.

The fix was simply to add this:
Set "LD - SlaveLeaderYes" to "Null"
At the changeover between days, as the event would fire any time the day changed or the pc returned to camp from an assignment, ensuring that the pc slave training variable was only active during their training.

Going by that, I can only assume the variables are getting opened somewhere at the start of the game, or during another slave's training. I'll take a deeper look and try and find where the issue might be popping up.

Sep 20, 2019
Not a problem; I've been meaning to increase the number of links as it were and your issue was a fine excuse to just do it.

1-It seems to be a thing that I slip up on fairly often. This last time was simply forgetting to set the flags up, but ever since he revamped biomancy and corruption events I've noticed an increase in people not being able to get it to work.
I think I've found everything that leads to and fro the two events, but let me know if something doesn't fire right.

2-That's one of the hopes, ya. I played around for a while but wasn't able to recreate that incident, so I haven't been able to confirm it before uploading. I'll keep trying for it, but if fires for anyone else it'd be great to hear back.

3-That's fair, but that doesn't change the fact you all could be harassing me over the delays and don't. I appreciate that a lot.

Likewise; I hope your Christmas goes exceptionally well.
User1810 is correct; you need Psionic, Corrupt/Magic:Corruption, and a crit roll.

That's weird. I played around with all the new slaves to make sure something hadn't gone horribly awry, and never encountered it.
I've got time on hand so I'll try and replicate 'er right now. Hopefully it's a case of a leftover variable turning sour....

And it was the opposite. When I was cleaning up the Slave Leader variables, I burned the one that wipes the slate clean every time you go through the training (which prevents exactly that and more from happening). I'm uploading a fix right now, it'll just take a moment.
Just make sure to actually change days (not reset it) or go on a normal assignment between activating PC slave training and starting a slave's training.
If it persists (It shouldn't; a quick training of four slaves says it shouldn't), let me know and try and give me all the details again. Thank you for that, by the way.
Thank you, and no problem, i also run into a glitch with the Loaded Dice when i use it after asigning a Slaver on an quest, where the game keeps on auto ending the days and i can't do any other actions, might want to try and fix this as soon as possible.

I just figure out how to change those 4 rolls to be a certain outcome for the quest, i did not know the RNG Roll option for Loaded Dice does that for me, i will be sure to use this depending on what outcomes and scenes i want to see in that game, i will make a save before doing that each time in case it cause bugs to happen.

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Thank you, and no problem, i also run into a glitch with the Loaded Dice when i use it after asigning a Slaver on an quest, where the game keeps on auto ending the days and i can't do any other actions, might want to try and fix this as soon as possible.

I just figure out how to change those 4 rolls to be a certain outcome for the quest, i did not know the RNG Roll option for Loaded Dice does that for me, i will be sure to use this depending on what outcomes and scenes i want to see in that game, i will make a save before doing that each time in case it cause bugs to happen.

Are you using 5.9? 5.9.2 is the latest version of the mod, and the last bug reported to caused that (an issue with PC slave training), should've been fixed in the latest version. If not, I'll need a few more details.
Is it every quest/assignment, or just specific ones? Does it only happen when you send your Character on the mission, or with any Slaver? Which cheats were you trying to activate? Do you have any cheats active before this happened?
The more you can tell me about the issue, the easier it is for me to track it down.

Mhmm, that was all Loaded Dice was when I first started working on it. A way for players to rig the odds in a game that can punish you even when you have a 90% chance of success. Hence the name of the mod.

That one is fairly (I won't say 'completely' because I respect a programs right to randomly screw up) safe to use. It's possibly the most simple function in the mod, as all it does is hardlock the dice so it can only roll to the selected outcome.
The only events that have caused issue were QAYL and... I think there was an Ensnared Rose event that can softlock the game if you get a crit. Both have been patched.

Would love to hear back though if you encounter any others that you believe are caused by that cheat, or any others.

Sep 20, 2019
Are you using 5.9? 5.9.2 is the latest version of the mod, and the last bug reported to caused that (an issue with PC slave training), should've been fixed in the latest version. If not, I'll need a few more details.
Is it every quest/assignment, or just specific ones? Does it only happen when you send your Character on the mission, or with any Slaver? Which cheats were you trying to activate? Do you have any cheats active before this happened?
The more you can tell me about the issue, the easier it is for me to track it down.

Mhmm, that was all Loaded Dice was when I first started working on it. A way for players to rig the odds in a game that can punish you even when you have a 90% chance of success. Hence the name of the mod.

That one is fairly (I won't say 'completely' because I respect a programs right to randomly screw up) safe to use. It's possibly the most simple function in the mod, as all it does is hardlock the dice so it can only roll to the selected outcome.
The only events that have caused issue were QAYL and... I think there was an Ensnared Rose event that can softlock the game if you get a crit. Both have been patched.

Would love to hear back though if you encounter any others that you believe are caused by that cheat, or any others.
Well, it might either be certain quests or maybe all of them, it is hard to figure out, and the version i got was not the newest one, i will go get version 5.9.2, replace the 2 with a 1 and that will be the version i have currently before getting the newest one.

amaranthpsj

Sep 4, 2019
Regalia HTML version of 5.9.2:
You're awesome Wultir, thanks for the conversion. I can't get scroll bars to properly function in my regalia conversions of No Haven, but the game runs so much better in regalia that I can't play without it, so much appreciated

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
what traits are needed for the aspect : the gift the wiki says "Aspects: The Gift A suitable slave that is currently on the Slaver Training path may be converted into a golem. This requires a human futanari of suitable size with Mighty Strength and Resilient, and without Fel Tainted"

I now have a slave with "Traits: Obedient - Slutty - Monster - Debutante - Mighty Strength - Resilient - Sex Addict - Exceptional Beauty - Trainer "but the game says that is not enough. What am I missing?

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
I am stuck in an endless end day loop, is my save now fucked?

Edit: Saving and reloading ended the loop.
Edit2: scratch that it removed me once, but my Slaver is still missing, I guess what is happening is that the Slaver is on a "ghost" mission which result in the game that the slaver is away and keeps skipping days :( to save the save one needs probably to move the Slaver out of the ghost mission and and into the camp again :(.

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
what traits are needed for the aspect : the gift the wiki says "Aspects: The Gift A suitable slave that is currently on the Slaver Training path may be converted into a golem. This requires a human futanari of suitable size with Mighty Strength and Resilient, and without Fel Tainted"

I now have a slave with "Traits: Obedient - Slutty - Monster - Debutante - Mighty Strength - Resilient - Sex Addict - Exceptional Beauty - Trainer "but the game says that is not enough. What am I missing?
Mighty Strength, Resilient, Human, Futanari, Big Cock, and Max or Near max Height are the toal pre-requisites.
So if I had to guess, either they aren't tall enough, their dick ain't big enough, or both.

Edit2: scratch that it removed me once, but my Slaver is still missing, I guess what is happening is that the Slaver is on a "ghost" mission which result in the game that the slaver is away and keeps skipping days :( to save the save one needs probably to move the Slaver out of the ghost mission and and into the camp again :(.
To start, are you using the latest version of the mod? 5.9.2? The big bug fixed in that one could cause an endless day loop.

Second, what happened prior to the loop? Were you sending your PC slaver on an assignment? Were they returning from an assignment? In both instances, do you remember which? Was someone else going on assignment and your slaver decided to join them?
Did you have any cheats active? If yes, which cheats?

The reason why your character disappeared after you loaded is quite possibly because you saved and loaded during an event, which RAGS tends to frown upon. I'm fairly certain Bedlam even put a warning against that at the start of the game, as it was a major concern for bugs in their earlier games (Rough Landing. I wish they'd return to rough landing series. Those were fun games).

EDIT:
Regalia HTML version of 5.9.2:
Almost missed this. Thank you as always for doing this.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Does anybody know how to do the Ever Forest nymph quest? It says I need two slavers and a slave but when ever I choose a slave it says that I made a wrong choice.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018

To start, are you using the latest version of the mod? 5.9.2? The big bug fixed in that one could cause an endless day loop.
Same thing happened to me and I didn't save close to that so I'm going to lose quite a bit of progress which is frustrating to say the least. Hopefully the latest patch to LD mod fixes this issue. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes later this week.

Does anybody know how to do the Ever Forest nymph quest? It says I need two slavers and a slave but when ever I choose a slave it says that I made a wrong choice.
This is indeed a bug on Bedlam's side. It was fixed in version .941 of the game so until the LD mod starts using that version, that quest is pretty much undoable unless Frank wants to fix the issue himself in .94. So yup, no Nymphs for us in the meantime unless you play one as a Promoted Slaver.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes