Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope your new year is off to a good start. I wanted to know if anyone has been able to actually send slavers on the Ever Forest Slaving-Weald Autonomy assignment? I can easily select slavers but when it comes to selecting a slave, no matter who I pick even if they fit the criteria the game says I've selected an invalid target for this assignment.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope your new year is off to a good start. I wanted to know if anyone has been able to actually send slavers on the Ever Forest Slaving-Weald Autonomy assignment? I can easily select slavers but when it comes to selecting a slave, no matter who I pick even if they fit the criteria the game says I've selected an invalid target for this assignment.
As talked about above in the version the mod is based on the event is bugged.

So to answer your question: No

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Been curious about something, a general question to the community: Is there a (manageable) way to edit No Haven in such a way that we could add our own pics/avatars for slavers into the game?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Been curious about something, a general question to the community: Is there a (manageable) way to edit No Haven in such a way that we could add our own pics/avatars for slavers into the game?
Not an easy one as long as the game is in RAGS, see e.g. here. Once the game is ported to Twine it should be a much more straighforward task.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
You can use the Regalia conversion and substitute the pictures in the images folder. But that conversion is fairly buggy itself, from what I hear.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
IDK, been trying it out a bit and so far it's been giving rather less random grief than RAGS tends to...
For sure regalia does not have memory leak and requires less cpu time
The price is your HDD will sllow it down unless its SSD,->also your pc will age faster

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
For sure regalia does not have memory leak and requires less cpu time
The price is your HDD will sllow it down unless its SSD,->also your pc will age faster
what are you on about? what do you mean with PC age faster?
I am pretty sure you don't know how it actually works and has a misunderstanding about it.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
what are you on about? what do you mean with PC age faster?
I am pretty sure you don't know how it actually works and has a misunderstanding about it.
nope the regalia vesion constantly uses the hard drive
its not a big issue
if some one do not play baseball with his/her pc then it is the first component (it has mechanical components) to fail aside from cooling system.

Last edited:

CheezyF

May 25, 2020
If the problem still persists after you try the fix Anarchistic suggested, you can also try the reset day cheat in the drop menu, as it does the same as going to a new day without triggering any flags.
And if that doesn't work, upload asave and I'll try and see what's wrong.

I'm gonna aim for tonight.
I was hoping to wait for after the bugfix, but Sirtopranger already got me a copy and I've started on it, so unless Bedlam literally releases the fix tonight I don't see much reason to not release this version.
So far its been a relatively straightforward update. Added the new race to the race change, ran into new bugs with player slave training, summoned satan thrice over by reading bedlam's code out loud... Ya know, the usual.
I have had the issue every day and am on day 8 or so. I am not at my PC so I can't get a save until later, hopefully I remember.

GuileGale

Oct 12, 2017
Why does my player character disappear so often?
I lose weeks at a time and restart, only for it to happen again. What's going on here?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Why does my player character disappear so often?
I lose weeks at a time and restart, only for it to happen again. What's going on here?
It's a known Bug there is an update to the mod and or BASE game coming
I'm releasing 'er tomorrow. Was really hoping to get 943 beforehand, but Bedlam's dragging his feet (like I'm one to fucking talk) on it, so I might as well throw out 941 (I have 942, I just haven't transferred and tested yet). Just playing a long game right now to keep an eye out for any of the other obvious bugs I've found I missed the last few days.

Reactions: FourthSea

GuileGale

Oct 12, 2017
Thanks for the quick answer. I was worried some variable I wasn't aware of had, like, taken my character out of play.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Oops; Updates out.
sorry about that. THey've just been sitting in their respective download sites for two or three days. Fell asleep after doing the upload and didn't remember not updating the page here.

No big changes other than the update.
I could not replicate the disappearing slave or the disappearing player bug even after a few hours of playing. With any luck, that might mean that the bugs were relative the base version, and the mods were simply making them prominent. I say that because none of the bugs I did fix should've had an effect on that possibility.

As to the issues with Ensnared Rose, I'm still working on that one. Bedlam <i>has</i> updated the event causing it since I last patched it, to the point that it doesn't seem to use the same crit/succ/fail/dis roll that everything, LITERALLY EVERYTHING, else uses.
Sooo... it's a work in progress.

Otherwise, the update is out. Enjoy and let me know where I messed up.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
hi there,
just stumbled over this nice mod and wanted to comment and like your work because you are doing pretty much gods work with how the freaking crafting-, wardrobe-system and biomancy should work in the game, and providing insight on how some things work in the game.
pretty suprised at how much this mod actually does, guess you will work on it, after bedlam has added the enchantment/tattoo/devices crafting jobs, or whatever he has in mind, to work like that too? would be awesome.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I honestly wish there were more systems for crotch tattoos and markings on slaves or slavers. Only one I found that does it is one of the elves starting options for female/futa, but they don't really do anything except show which slaves your elf has trained themselves. It's a neat cosmetic touch, but I still wish there was more.

Also, I'm surprised this has never been reported on, but there's a frequent bug I always run into when choosing to hypnotize slaves. There are oftentimes when it will say that the targeted slave isn't available/invalid target even though none of the hypnosis options I've taken should block me from hypnotizing them and there are even times it will stop me from continuing to implant triggers. It becomes a general pain on slaves I was working on for days on end and suddenly I just can't anymore. This has been a thing for several versions of the game and I just assumed I was being dumb somehow. Just tested it again and it still persists so i thought I'd bring it up to see if this could be investigated.

I've also seen mentioned how I can give 10 triggers at once with this mod, but I haven't quite figured out what option does this as it's not under hypnosis or QoL. Anyone have any insight on this or did I see something wrong when it was posted about in this forum.

Overall mod is working fine. I'll keep an eye out for any more bugs as I play through my Trainer Hypno Elf and my SS Goblin.

muchacho

Jul 19, 2017
Also, I'm surprised this has never been reported on, but there's a frequent bug I always run into when choosing to hypnotize slaves. There are oftentimes when it will say that the targeted slave isn't available/invalid target even though none of the hypnosis options I've taken should block me from hypnotizing them and there are even times it will stop me from continuing to implant triggers. It becomes a general pain on slaves I was working on for days on end and suddenly I just can't anymore. This has been a thing for several versions of the game and I just assumed I was being dumb somehow. Just tested it again and it still persists so i thought I'd bring it up to see if this could be investigated.
For some unexplainable reason original game considers obedient slaves/slavers as an invalid target for hypnosis. AFAIK it's a feature, not a bug.

Reactions: FourthSea
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes