Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glutenree

Jan 27, 2021
Am I doing something wrong in tweaked corruption casted on the leader?
I just can't get sucessful results cast on me anymore. Neither Successfull(you) or (slaver) get me to mutate the wanted trait or aspect, but I remember that it was once possible to get all the things you want just like in biomancy.
I made characters without any traits to see if I overlooked a trait that makes them resistant to it, but even without anything the fel powers just wash over the leader character.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
i keep having problems with the regalia version when it comes to cancel assignments. especially when i use the rags way to cancel them(pressing on a category instead of a slaver). i get very often fake slaves(no name nothing, stacked up to 19 once) and then dont have enough resident slavers to do any missions. even sometimes filling the mission and then pressing cancel assignment works as reset selection instead. I use the newest tweaked versionl.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Glutenree. corruption worked fine for me on tweaked. used succesfull slaver and made him cast on my leader and everything worked. if something says it washed over then you either already have the thing or its on a higher level.
only thing i could not give was third eye for psion and mindreader aspect.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Glutenree. corruption worked fine for me on tweaked. used succesfull slaver and made him cast on my leader and everything worked. if something says it washed over then you either already have the thing or its on a higher level.
Even the previous regalia version had the cancel assignment problem, what I did was just save every other week or so in case I accidentally had to cancel an assignment. I have no clue how rags or regalia work so I can't really help you there. Have you tried backfiring for corruption? That seemed to mostly work for me.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
IIRC one of Bedlam's Q&A posts there's some RNG whether third eye gives Psion or not so savescum I guess. Mindreader is from an entirely different Corruption anyway.

wultir

Apr 18, 2017
After trying out the regalia version that I uploaded yesterday, I've realized that the quality of life stuff is totally broken. So, sorry about that. Here is a fixed version.

This should work with existing saves
I've been absent from F95 for a while and that isn't looking to change much anytime soon so I'm happy to see someone picking up the slack.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Two new updates in short succession, but both of the small variant.
Sirtopranger got me 943, and I'm tinkering away at it. More or less just in the testing phase (still have a couple of things to add, but they're isolated, so new bugs don't happen with them unless bedlam targets the mod) before release while I make sure that the Rose bug is actually fixed and not just bandaged.

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
Frank N. Stein well that is some good timing then:

-Miscellaneous additions:

---Added some new combined gender options for the slaver recruitment General Order. I also made 'Easy' for that more likely.

---No idea how but sometime before release the original intro that I remember being pretty good to arriving at the Marshlands following the letter got replaced by the ambush version. Also rather annoyingly it's apparently the one bit of text in the update that I didn't copy into docs for posterity, and I also can't find it in any of the backups, so I've had to rewrite it.

---Artful Whore is now an Exceptional on Corner and Pillow Talk.

---Anal Slut is now an Exceptional on Corner, Pillow Talk, Ponygirl Training, and both Anal Trainings. I've also made it so that if Anal Slut is an Exceptional on an assignment you'll get a Critical bonus for having Pleasure Enhancement-Ass or Dolled Up from the Neck Down. You don't need Anal Slut to get those bonuses but they do stack if you do.

---Added some extra ass examine description For Dolled Up Neck Down to reflect this.

---Added Crafter: Culinary (C:Cu) as a Success of Forage Supplies.

---If Dominated/Obedient will not count Submissive as a penalty on assignments.

---Sudden Betrayal and Whore Makers are no perma remove assignments with no chance of an unexpected return.

---Witches will always be permanently removed with no chance of return.

---Added an explanation of what Head Slaves do in Help.

---Added a note to Green Soul to confirm the time reduction stacking does work by having more than one.

---Despoiler's 'Reward' should now correctly count as chastity in all respects. It will also count as the belt from Quick as you Like apart from not having the morale loss. Added a chance to gain morale from that belt too, and added a bit of extra text to both results to reflect exactly why the morale is going up or down.

---Oozes will be less likely to inflict full gender transformation. Updated the Gathering Tide aspect to prevent it for all oozes entirely.

---Made it impossible to convince a golem to become a bed warmer or camp bitch.

---Slavers with slave training should now get the value estimate bonuses for having done that training.

-Bug fixes:

---Fix for the 'Say you'll handle it in private and do' dilemma choice.

---Fix for Corner of your Own incorrectly saying you can't send a female slaver when you always could.

---Fix for not being able to send a slave on the second role on Shuffled Deck.

---Fix for the slaver return piercings having the wrong spacing.

---Fix for realizing your slaver's worst fears not actually doing anything.

---Fix for succubi missing their flying mounts. While I was there I added a chance for those races with set flying mounts to be able to get a different mount.

---Fix for the Drider or Ooze skipping Catastrophic and instead getting a bonus not working like it does for Disasters.

---Fix for Centre of Attention, Gloryhole Box and Marshlands Survival not being listed in Assignment Overview.

---Fix for Unstable Change time reduction not working.

---Fix for Slaving Assignments repicking not clearing everything it should likely causing a myriad of issues.

---Fix for Scout the Deep Mountains time reduction for Flying being four days rather than the correct two.

---Fix for not being able to send a slaver-in-training on Halt Slaver Caravan or Halt Draenei Caravan.

---Fix for an issue where some traits may not have been checked specifically on certain assignments.

---Fix for Shadriel's aspect not taking up an aspect slot.

---Fix for Treachery Most Foul being listed twice in Overview Assignments.

---Fix for getting the burning crown corruption having the same text regardless of whether the character had spiritual/faith. I've also added some specific text if you get it as previously it only read right for someone else getting it.

---Fix for the Depraved trait abbreviation on Retribution for Arrogance and Arrogance Subjugated.

---Fix for Johanna von Knittlingen not getting the value bonus from her tongue.

---Fix for Elementalist: Air (E:Ai) not having a value bonus.

---Fix for missing/repeated text in Glimpse of Paradise if you get one of the hidden bonuses on the Critical Success.

---Fix for Cocksucking Natural being applied twice.

---Fix for the Aspect Green Soul not correctly giving the fully favoured bonus to being in the Ever Forest.

---Fix for Lago'Mae not always coming with Insatiable by default.

---Fix for the eight day version of Barbarous Bargains instead adding an Ample Distractions.

---Fix for Alice and Bles not showing anal training. Also not getting them Insatiable on Advanced Bimbo Training if they have Resilient.

---Fix for Dominated Slavers not showing the status effect like Slaves do.

---Some text fixes.

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018

-Miscellaneous additions:

---Upgraded the Lago'mae trait package which was Slutty - Sex Addict - Seductive - Bimbo - Emotional to have Insatiable instead.

---Adjusted the Bimbo, Sissy, restraints, Obsessed Over, and Pariah penalties so overthrows should be not quite so instantaneous with those. Starting with Unproven as a Bimbo or Sissy could result in a day 1 loss.

---Made the favoured magic/elementalist trait in Full Custom wording less ambiguous.

-Bug fixes:

---Fix for Advanced Anal Training giving Obedient again.

---Fix for too many people having the dolled up ass.

---Fix for Nymph's not having a value. Which also fixed them getting increasingly valuable each time you estimated or examined them.

---Fix for the other reason why Nymph's weren't dominating slavers.

---Fix for Barbarous Bargains having an issue with having the wrong goals available when lacking in gold which could lead to getting stuck.

---Fix for an issue where part of the slave intros which you get before doing biomancy, corruption, making use of, etc. would be missing. While I was there I noticed that the recall bits don't really work if the slave came pre-trained like with the pirate booty so I've used some alternate wording to account for that which I've also used as a variation to the existing ones. I've also added some more text there for slaves who had previously not had specific ones like the cheerleaders.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
...does this mean that Frank N. Stein now just has to mention that he's working on a given version to get Bedlam to release an update?
Almost every time, which is why I think Frank says he's almost got an update out when he doesn't just to force Bedlam to launch a hotfix... THEN Frank works on it.

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
So double reverse reverse psychology. Reverse squared.
It always comes down to math, doesn't it? I hate math.
Makes my brainbox hurt.

Orion313

Jan 16, 2020
so for the assignment added in the 0.942 update...... can anyone tell me what it is and how you get it? The update notes describe it as "A special assignment for one of the uniques you can either start as or find on an assignment. You’ll need to do something, or more specifically have something not happen, but if you can do that long enough this will become available. Has two commissions both funded by a patron and has one of the most unique uniques yet. The unique or you can gain an upgraded version of an existing aspect with a bunch more power and text."

I am.... not a fan of trying out an infinite number of possibilities especially when going to the next day can sometimes take over a few minutes to load, making finding assignments take what feels like half my life, only to discover I either am searching the wrong area or am just unlucky. Sorry for the rant, I just really hate it when he leaves things SO vague, on top of the insane randomness that already exists in the game and just how much of a slog it can be to search for the right thing, only to realize you don't meet all the requirements...

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
so for the assignment added in the 0.942 update...... can anyone tell me what it is and how you get it?
The special assignment is linked to Severina, one of the aquireable/playable unique characters. She has to retain her virginity for a certain period of time at which point it becomes available. If you don't know how to get her, she's from the assignment Private Passage and can be acquired after the first time you go on it, which requires that you take a slave or promoted slaver that you got from it previously.

Reactions: User1810
Aug 23, 2018
so for the assignment added in the 0.942 update...... can anyone tell me what it is and how you get it? The update notes describe it as "A special assignment for one of the uniques you can either start as or find on an assignment. You’ll need to do something, or more specifically have something not happen, but if you can do that long enough this will become available. Has two commissions both funded by a patron and has one of the most unique uniques yet. The unique or you can gain an upgraded version of an existing aspect with a bunch more power and text."

I am.... not a fan of trying out an infinite number of possibilities especially when going to the next day can sometimes take over a few minutes to load, making finding assignments take what feels like half my life, only to discover I either am searching the wrong area or am just unlucky. Sorry for the rant, I just really hate it when he leaves things SO vague, on top of the insane randomness that already exists in the game and just how much of a slog it can be to search for the right thing, only to realize you don't meet all the requirements...
I think in 0.942 the assignment is broken tho, you cant assign anyone to it. Best leave it for the next version buddy.

Reactions: User1810
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes