Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
quick question from a random thought.. is it possible to add the option to change the camp leader's name mid run? or too much work? not at all worth it if it is too much fuss, but the game has a few things that can force name changes on the leader that sometimes come up with some less than ideal names. quick as you like and a male leader changing to female I believe can come with name changes (not sure if there are others) and just thought it'd be nice to be able to either undo those or pick something else without save scumming for it.
Honestly probably not too hard, both Title and Name variables are labeled correctly in RAGS. But honestly using a Memory Editor should find it since Text variables aren't encrypted by RAGS. (So search before change, then after, I was able to find it on both test) I know this is only useful if you know the change is coming but at least better than nothing.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Youre the best, Frank. Its my bday tommorow and im gonna play the shit out of this.

Ive got a question tho, i downloaded the rags 3.0.60 from the link bedlam has on patreon or twitter or possibly tumblr? I dont remember where exactly, but i downloaded it and when i start nohaven it says its rags 2.6.1.0. I dont know if im retarded or what but i dont know if thats the way its supposed to be? The ingame text is also small and not in bold even when i do the update text to html option. What am i doing wrong?
First things first. Happy Birthday :giggle:

February is downright the best month to be born in (my birthday was on the 3rd).

Now, to your question.... the RAGS version number thing is normal.
That's just the version of RAGS designer I used.
Looky here: , download that and you'll see that it says 3.0.60.0 at the top, regardless of which version of RAGS you open it with. Huh, Never bothered cracking the 3.0 designer before now. Hot damn is it a smoother interface than the 2.6...
But ya. It's just telling you what version of the RAGS designer that was used.

As to your next issue, font size and text styles. To the prior, I don't think text size can be adjusted in the 3.0 version, though someone else might be able to correct me there. I don't use that version outside of testing, and I can't seem to find the option.
As to the text not bolding, is it not colouring as well? Are you still seeing things like ["b"],/"b"](no "") or [c "colour"][/c] and so on? Or after you run the HTML update are these details gone and it's still not showing you anything extra?

Hey Frank, I know it might come out of the blue but I was messing around the "insides" of the newest modded version. I'm trying to learn a thing or two about the way RAGS is used in NH and there's just one thing I really don't get.

I'm talking about the forced event (rape at night) and the betrayal event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd be grateful if you could share at least some directions for me to work with :)
So let's start with the second question.
The treachery/betrayal event have a fair bit of experience with as I've used pieces of it every now and then.
You are right in that it does have multiple triggers. They range from you having too many negative perks (Bimbo, sub, etc), low respect (overall; I think all your slavers need to be below a certain value), and ya, being improperly attired. I've come back from QAYL after a bad run and it was only a few days later that my very successful camp decided I wasn't the reason they were doing so well.

As to your first query, give me a moment to look into it. I haven't played around with that series of events too much. I'll have time tonight to go through it and so after I see what's what I'll get back to you.

quick question from a random thought.. is it possible to add the option to change the camp leader's name mid run? or too much work? not at all worth it if it is too much fuss, but the game has a few things that can force name changes on the leader that sometimes come up with some less than ideal names. quick as you like and a male leader changing to female I believe can come with name changes (not sure if there are others) and just thought it'd be nice to be able to either undo those or pick something else without save scumming for it.
Honestly probably not too hard, both Title and Name variables are labeled correctly in RAGS. But honestly using a Memory Editor should find it since Text variables aren't encrypted by RAGS. (So search before change, then after, I was able to find it on both test) I know this is only useful if you know the change is coming but at least better than nothing.

Snakes is correct. Changing the name of the player is super easy. I have to check something in the game and try and finalize a fix tonight, so providing it doesn't slip my mind I can definitely add it before the next patch.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
So let's start with the second question.
The treachery/betrayal event have a fair bit of experience with as I've used pieces of it every now and then.
You are right in that it does have multiple triggers. They range from you having too many negative perks (Bimbo, sub, etc), low respect (overall; I think all your slavers need to be below a certain value), and ya, being improperly attired. I've come back from QAYL after a bad run and it was only a few days later that my very successful camp decided I wasn't the reason they were doing so well.

As to your first query, give me a moment to look into it. I haven't played around with that series of events too much. I'll have time tonight to go through it and so after I see what's what I'll get back to you.
Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying.

As for that first question, you could look into two cases that I've tried to influence:
1.) Making resist options work more consistently. For me, most of the cases are that when one of the slavers decides to go into my tent, it's KO for resist rarely works, even without any major negatives on my character.
2.) Making it possible to go back from the "nightly visits" (reset the whole chain in-game) so I can go back to normal or semi-normal without trying to kill off/banish one of the best of my slavers (traits-wise).

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
First things first. Happy Birthday :giggle:

February is downright the best month to be born in (my birthday was on the 3rd).

Now, to your question.... the RAGS version number thing is normal.
That's just the version of RAGS designer I used.
Looky here: , download that and you'll see that it says 3.0.60.0 at the top, regardless of which version of RAGS you open it with. Huh, Never bothered cracking the 3.0 designer before now. Hot damn is it a smoother interface than the 2.6...
But ya. It's just telling you what version of the RAGS designer that was used.

As to your next issue, font size and text styles. To the prior, I don't think text size can be adjusted in the 3.0 version, though someone else might be able to correct me there. I don't use that version outside of testing, and I can't seem to find the option.
As to the text not bolding, is it not colouring as well? Are you still seeing things like ["b"],/"b"](no "") or [c "colour"][/c] and so on? Or after you run the HTML update are these details gone and it's still not showing you anything extra?
Thanks! Youre spot on about February lol.
I kinda figured it out that its the designer version. I figured the text issue as well, for some reason when i start the game in 3.0 by clicking the game it gets fucked up, the formatting is all around the place, sometimes the text is normal but then gets extra small, like size 6 font small but all in bold and underlined and then gets normal again but this time its centered instead on the left. But if i go to 3.0, open it first and then start the game throught the open the new game option it works normally. The font size is kinda small but whatever. 3.0 is so much faster than 2.6 or 2.4 were. Anyway, thanks for your help, buddy. You rule.

Lady_Claire

Jul 5, 2017
question, do the debauched exaltation demonic futanari and double cock options not work with certain people or is something broken there? have tried using the demonic on succubus females and Alice Charmane and it just comes up saying it was resisted, can turn people into futas fine with biomancy but trying to double cock people after that also just comes up resisted.

Aug 23, 2018
Ive got two questions, one is does the puppet leader affect any assignments? And the second one is, where is the posession option in the tweaked corruption menu? I cant find it for shit

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
question, do the debauched exaltation demonic futanari and double cock options not work with certain people or is something broken there? have tried using the demonic on succubus females and Alice Charmane and it just comes up saying it was resisted, can turn people into futas fine with biomancy but trying to double cock people after that also just comes up resisted.
It's been a while since I looked into the Corruption code but I think I remember something about a flag check (of males only) regards to double cock. But that was back in No Haven v0.5**, so I could be completely wrong since then.

And the second one is, where is the posession option in the tweaked corruption menu? I cant find it for shit
Sinful Enlightenment -> Traits -> Last option

I always keep my list handy for these questions :p

Reactions: frankensteiner316

warmuffin

Nov 16, 2018
When you hypnotize a slave, is the lesbian mantra broken? I can't seem to put it on any females. Just tells me it can't be put on any males

Reactions: Jaxter

krappaclub

Jan 23, 2021
Is strict supervision working properly on player character? I tried in both base game and modded version. The game said bedwarmer is accompanying pc but the bedwarmer actually does not.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
What traits are needed to succeed at the second part of thornspire? I imagine elementalist water is like the first part but i have no clue what more do i need

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Frank, how are your findings at the moment? I've been messing around these values and a few others to create different events for tests with some success but the logic behind Forced(X,Y) eludes me to this moment...and RAGS is an ungrateful piece of crap when it comes to testing while learning :D

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
I guess that I have a really stupid question: how the author managed to crack password on the game files?
And could somebody post simply unpassworded game here?

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
Frank N. Stein
The Demonic Futanari corruption doesn't appear to be working for me in 5.11
Not sure if that it's a general corruption issue or something specific to my efforts to Futarize Harpies (Tsumi if that matters)
I was able to do this in previous versions, but all I seem to get now is the resisted corruption failure result. This occurs both when locked to Success or Backlash as far as I can tell.

Also not sure what of this will help tracking down which variable is at fault, but further testing revealed:
  • I can use Biomancy to make myself or a slaver Harpy into a Futa.
  • Said Futas still resist demonic futarizing
  • They also resist double cocking or addictive cum corruptions, but this might be a cock size issue?
  • Other aesthetic corruptions such as prehensile tongue appears to work normally
  • Applying a Grow corruption... instead produces a demonic futa?
  • Once demonized, they can double cocked or addictived normally.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry I haven't replied to anyone in a while, I'll get back to everyone as soon as I can. I got hired at a plant to fix their PLC and it was so fubar'd that I was surprised they were running fine without incident. Then after I fixed it and gave my report, they wanted to upgrade/update the whole thing... Whatever, I can charge a disgusting amount of money for this kind of work.

As it is, I'll try and run a quick reply here while I have a few minutes, and a proper one once I'm home. Which is hopefully soon.
Frank N. Stein
The Demonic Futanari corruption doesn't appear to be working for me in 5.11
Not sure if that it's a general corruption issue or something specific to my efforts to Futarize Harpies (Tsumi if that matters)
I was able to do this in previous versions, but all I seem to get now is the resisted corruption failure result. This occurs both when locked to Success or Backlash as far as I can tell.

Also not sure what of this will help tracking down which variable is at fault, but further testing revealed:
  • I can use Biomancy to make myself or a slaver Harpy into a Futa.
  • Said Futas still resist demonic futarizing
  • They also resist double cocking or addictive cum corruptions, but this might be a cock size issue?
  • Other aesthetic corruptions such as prehensile tongue appears to work normally
  • Applying a Grow corruption... instead produces a demonic futa?
  • Once demonized, they can double cocked or addictived normally.
Demonic Futa; I can already guess that the issue isn't an error. Bedlam has it locked behind growth and another handful of variable checks, so what you achieved is the technically proper way to get to demonic futa. I bypass it with the mod because 90% of the time you won't ever see demonic futa (unless he's changed it and made it easier, which he could've... he does that).
I'll have it fixed once I'm back.

I guess that I have a really stupid question: how the author managed to crack password on the game files?
And could somebody post simply unpassworded game here?
Exactly. Plus check out Paracock's post #9 and #17; dude gives an incredibly simple and clear guide on how to crack the engine itself.

Frank, how are your findings at the moment? I've been messing around these values and a few others to create different events for tests with some success but the logic behind Forced(X,Y) eludes me to this moment...and RAGS is an ungrateful piece of crap when it comes to testing while learning :D
I think I have a handle on it. I didn't have the opportunity to properly test my machinations before I left on this job, but if I'm right it's a lot simpler than I was making it out to be. Once I'm home and I'm not busy I'll give you a full rundown.

And ya, RAGS is designed to be easy to work with and build within, but No Haven is not the game for that kind of experience. It very much works against even the most intuitive of thinkers.

What traits are needed to succeed at the second part of thornspire? I imagine elementalist water is like the first part but i have no clue what more do i need
Folklorist, as far as I know.
Thats not it, it gives me a fail even with the rng roll set to crit lol. Has to be something else. Is the second part thornspire a one time thing only?
As mentioned I am a touch AWOL at the moment, but once I'm settled back at my home computer I'll dig in and find the answer for you. I also thought it was Folklorist, but if that's not firing for you then I'm probably wrong. Or missing something.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Sorry, if this is slightly off-topic, but since this seems to be the highest concentration of NoHaven modders on the site, I thought I'd ask here. I've been trying to get into modifying NoHaven, but discovered too late that there's a block on saving for the standard version of RAGS from the official website. I don't suppose anyone knows where to find a "non-standard" version of the game designer? RAGS, particularly the 2.4.x version NoHaven was designed for is so old I can't find any working links.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes