Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, if this is slightly off-topic, but since this seems to be the highest concentration of NoHaven modders on the site, I thought I'd ask here. I've been trying to get into modifying NoHaven, but discovered too late that there's a block on saving for the standard version of RAGS from the official website. I don't suppose anyone knows where to find a "non-standard" version of the game designer? RAGS, particularly the 2.4.x version NoHaven was designed for is so old I can't find any working links.
I'm guessing that you're referring to the read-only protection enforced on the free versions of RAGS?
If so, look here: How To Edit Rags Games, specifically here and here.
Those point to the two posts that I referenced in my previous comment. They're guides on cracking the free version of rags so it works like the paid version. It's an exceptionally simple process. Between downloading the software and making the changes, it shouldn't take longer than five minutes.

I had some problem running RAGS. Is there anyway to get this in Regalia?
There is: (courtesy of FourthSea )
It's a couple versions behind, but that is the current Regalia version. I don't manage it myself, but going forward I can probably start linking it to the OP whenever it is updated so people don't have to dig through the thread hunting it.
Mmm, I feel like I said that before and then didn't because I suck >.>

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, if this is slightly off-topic, but since this seems to be the highest concentration of NoHaven modders on the site, I thought I'd ask here. I've been trying to get into modifying NoHaven, but discovered too late that there's a block on saving for the standard version of RAGS from the official website. I don't suppose anyone knows where to find a "non-standard" version of the game designer? RAGS, particularly the 2.4.x version NoHaven was designed for is so old I can't find any working links.
Here is your answer:

The yadi.sk link still works.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
curious why hasn't assignment days (mission time left, or whatever it is called) included in QoL yet? is it too complicated?

anyway, this is how i attempted it in Regalia version (through console command, cause i have no idea how that cheat button works :ROFLMAO:)

find the assignment variables (usually between var 110 to 130 depends on version, current 0.945 is var 118)
Code:
TheGame.Variables[118].VarArray
it list the current active assignments, just pick your missions number and edit variable 17 to reduce mission time.
btw var 18 and var 19 is gold and supply reward.

var.jpg

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
Minor request/suggestion for the mod: The ability to remove sex addict trait. Since it basically blocks a slave from camp jobs (permanently?), it kinda sucks when a corruption misfire or an (un)lucky roll inflicts it during training.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
anyway, this is how i attempted it in Regalia version (through console command, cause i have no idea how that cheat button works :ROFLMAO:)
Yeah, I thought it was just me, but guess not. It doesn't seem to be able to do much at all; for any character variables, even touching it will cause the entire line to become corrupt/invalid (e.g., changing the name of one character causes all characters' names to vanish).

And even for those that aren't character variables, there's a weird issue where the input field for any variable that is a list (e.g., "1, 2, 0, 0, 1") will only accept numbers as inputs... meaning all the commas (and thus other variables in that field) get wiped out upon editing anything.

Regalia HTML version, updated to v.5.11:
Was this designed for certain browsers or something? Or are these issues you have as well?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Yeah, I thought it was just me, but guess not. It doesn't seem to be able to do much at all; for any character variables, even touching it will cause the entire line to become corrupt/invalid (e.g., changing the name of one character causes all characters' names to vanish).

And even for those that aren't character variables, there's a weird issue where the input field for any variable that is a list (e.g., "1, 2, 0, 0, 1") will only accept numbers as inputs... meaning all the commas (and thus other variables in that field) get wiped out upon editing anything.

Was this designed for certain browsers or something? Or are these issues you have as well?
it's the same for me, hence why i use chrome console.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
it's the same for me, hence why i use chrome console.
"Cheat menu" in Regalia version is nothing else than a set of variables that the game uses to track some things. They are not constant but fluid in most cases. Quite a few of them exist only to "carry" a certain value, fill it somewhere else and then they are reused in a different context. It's something that was "inherited" from the original Rags version so no, it's not a bug :p

Good example here would be "Master" that is filled with a name like Master or Mistress, depending on the gender of the person in question at that very moment (at the camp or during the event). Problem here is that the cheat menu doesn't track the object of the variable at all so the game has no way of knowing who is having their name changed...and does the Oprah-tier deal - everyone gets a new name! I'd say 90% of that menu is pure trash with that kind of behavior so don't bother.

Undecided

Aug 3, 2017
I've noticed a minor bug: When using the Slave Leader training cheat to perform slaving training on a leader, the game adds one point to the "Slavers On Assignment" count, but when it completes, it reduces the count by two points. The end result is that each Slave Leader training mission causes the "Slavers On Assignment" count to permanently drop by 1, even causing it to permanently rest at negative numbers if done enough times.

I don't know if this can cause other bugs in turn (like if it affects how the game decides if you have enough slavers free to do a mission or guard the camp), so just thought I'd bring it up in case it needs to be fixed.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I've noticed a minor bug: When using the Slave Leader training cheat to perform slaving training on a leader, the game adds one point to the "Slavers On Assignment" count, but when it completes, it reduces the count by two points. The end result is that each Slave Leader training mission causes the "Slavers On Assignment" count to permanently drop by 1, even causing it to permanently rest at negative numbers if done enough times.

I don't know if this can cause other bugs in turn (like if it affects how the game decides if you have enough slavers free to do a mission or guard the camp), so just thought I'd bring it up in case it needs to be fixed.
The only check I know of is the check if you can send out slavers on assignment;
if Total Slavers ≤ to Slavers on Assignment +2 & Slaves > 1

This has changed a few times, but I think it should still be something around this. If it is, then what you are reporting shouldn't have a negative effect due to number never crossing.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
"Cheat menu" in Regalia version is nothing else than a set of variables that the game uses to track some things. They are not constant but fluid in most cases. Quite a few of them exist only to "carry" a certain value, fill it somewhere else and then they are reused in a different context. It's something that was "inherited" from the original Rags version so no, it's not a bug :p

Good example here would be "Master" that is filled with a name like Master or Mistress, depending on the gender of the person in question at that very moment (at the camp or during the event). Problem here is that the cheat menu doesn't track the object of the variable at all so the game has no way of knowing who is having their name changed...and does the Oprah-tier deal - everyone gets a new name! I'd say 90% of that menu is pure trash with that kind of behavior so don't bother.
touched cheat menu like twice. never again, lol.

anyway, anyone got an idea how to tamper with LD crafting quality?
i mean, instant crafting is nice and all, but getting 1.5k gold every time you try to get a piece of decent epic gear is a bit overwhelming.

edit :
i gave up looking :ROFLMAO:
going back to Cutprice Roses with Var191 and Var192. (version 0.945)

Last edited:

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Just updating you all while I have a second.
My estimates for getting out of here were way off, I still haven't managed to get home.

Hopefully by Monday I'm done and on the road, but with how off I was last time (and I was confident I was done then) I'm going that's a hopeful timeframe as opposed to an exact one.

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
So, I am about to be to be gone for a awhile but I thought I would bring it up. The Demonic Futanari option in corruption seems not to be working. If it is working then my slavers have an unusually high tolerance to corruption of that specific option. As most if not all other ones are working properly.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So, I am about to be to be gone for a awhile but I thought I would bring it up. The Demonic Futanari option in corruption seems not to be working. If it is working then my slavers have an unusually high tolerance to corruption of that specific option. As most if not all other ones are working properly.
I just got home and while sleeping in a cozy bed is my priority (ever sleep out at a camp? They spare no expense in figuring out how to spare expenses), I've got a week of nothing before I return to my normal work. I've already popped open the game and fixed that bug as it's been mentioned a couple times (I very much forgot to correct the variable so it can actually fire). After I'm awake, probably sometime later today, I'll do a quick run through on all the other bugs that have been reported, fix the easy ones, and then upload that copy before I start on all the tedious bugs.

As always (god, how horrible am I that I started this sentence with "As always"), thank you for your patience with me. Or even just faking having patience with me. That's appreciated as well.

PrimeUniverse

Aug 22, 2019
This is relatively unimportant for issues, but I was wondering if there is any way to attach specific descriptors to clothing when having them made?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
This is relatively unimportant for issues, but I was wondering if there is any way to attach specific descriptors to clothing when having them made?
it should be somewhat possible if it's clothing/armor from cutprice roses. as for those clothing having desired effect in game? i have no idea.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Firstly, update is out. I quite literally just woke up after like 20 hours of sleep, and after a quick run through for bugs, I fixed what I immediately knew how to fix and then uploaded it.

it should be somewhat possible if it's clothing/armor from cutprice roses. as for those clothing having desired effect in game? i have no idea.
What your asking for is both the initial and future intent of the crafting tool/cheat. It was the original intent, but it broke far too frequently when I was starting out and thus it ended up being what it currently is.
It's on my immediate to do list after I get a bit further along with some of the other bug fixes and additions that haven't made it in yet, such as the assignment rarity cheat.

Buziol; haven't forgotten about you. I'm gonna go over it as I finish waking up and working out the bigger bugs, then I'll get back here to give ya the proper answer that should've come a few weeks ago.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes