• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Here's the update; Desktop self-destructed (Ram is fried, but the new ones should be here tomorrow), but I did finish uploading the update to mega beforehand. Just needed to retrieve my laptop from the office.
Hey Frank, good to see you back in the game, even though the circumstances are like that :)

I assume you didn't have time to check the "Forced" mechanics but would it be possible in the upcoming days?

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
for some strange reason im not seeing any pictures, not even after using refresh, update html command. im using the 3.0.60.0 rags players as im unable to play other versions.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I have the same through character generation. My solution is to generate a character, and use quick restart.

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
Okay new problem. Started a new and went to save it and then rags said it hit an unexpected error and had to close, any body having the same or similar error. Running 3.06 wpf as 2.4.1 and 2.6 will not run the game at all. Would appreciate any help.

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Is it just me or does the "Fulfill Opportunity" from the Ensnared Rose option makes your slavers and slave to be delivered become permanently stuck? I am pretty sure the assignment says (Eight Hours) but it has been like 20 days and it is still not completed.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it just me or does the "Fulfill Opportunity" from the Ensnared Rose option makes your slavers and slave to be delivered become permanently stuck? I am pretty sure the assignment says (Eight Hours) but it has been like 20 days and it is still not completed.
Yeah, there's a known issue if you have the assignments set to Always Crit. I think it's that there's no crit option for that assignment, so it just hangs forever without completing.

Reactions: Jaxter and inkyhorn

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
Yeah, there's a known issue if you have the assignments set to Always Crit. I think it's that there's no crit option for that assignment, so it just hangs forever without completing.
Well, shit. So those slavers are just lost unless I reload huh?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
As far as I know, yeah. You could try disabling the "Always Crit" option and see if that makes it complete, but I think it got fucked when you sent them on the assignment. If you have an earlier save you could load that, else they're lost.

Reactions: Jaxter

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
is it just me or you cant use the crafted armor created from this mod, no problem with clothing tho...

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Frank, good to see you back in the game, even though the circumstances are like that :)

I assume you didn't have time to check the "Forced" mechanics but would it be possible in the upcoming days?
I did not, but I am working on it while I work on the current update.

Okay new problem. Started a new and went to save it and then rags said it hit an unexpected error and had to close, any body having the same or similar error. Running 3.06 wpf as 2.4.1 and 2.6 will not run the game at all. Would appreciate any help.
Is "Unexpected error" the only thing you get, or is there an error number or anything else it'll give ya? Fairly certain it should also drop a log file in the rags install.
Also, does it happen every time you launch RAGS, launch any other game, or only when you launch this game?

As far as I know, yeah. You could try disabling the "Always Crit" option and see if that makes it complete, but I think it got fucked when you sent them on the assignment. If you have an earlier save you could load that, else they're lost.
This was supposed to be fixed in the last one, I just scrunched my time and didn't get to test it. It's already (god I hope) fixed in the current version.

is it just me or you cant use the crafted armor created from this mod, no problem with clothing tho...
As long as you send someone to buy something under the armor category at Aversail you can use crafted armors, not sure why this is still a bug though.
It's still a bug 'cause I'm incompetent, and while I'm not entirely certain why it's acting like that, I've got a fairly solid idea.

Thank you Sirtopranger for the update.
Update is coming. I gave it a few days to see if Bedlam released any of the hotfixes that are supposed to be on their way, but no dice, and now I'm just making sure I've fixed the found bugs before I upload it.

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
16197198685004672667285601431716.jpg
Thought I'd give the game a go but it seems rags and No Haven had other ideas. As you can see above, System.Data.SqlServerCe is not loading or has otherwise broken causing the game not to run. Not sure what I can't do here since I tryed uninstalling both software and reinstalling it to see if a download had corrupted. No dice. If this issue has been resolved and the fix has been posted can someone please reply with a link to the post that solves this issue?
Edit, also says something about assembily binding logging being turned off, though I haven't seen such a setting or file.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Thought I'd give the game a go but it seems rags and No Haven had other ideas. As you can see above, System.Data.SqlServerCe is not loading or has otherwise broken causing the game not to run. Not sure what I can't do here since I tryed uninstalling both software and reinstalling it to see if a download had corrupted. No dice. If this issue has been resolved and the fix has been posted can someone please reply with a link to the post that solves this issue?
Edit, also says something about assembily binding logging being turned off, though I haven't seen such a setting or file.
2 Things to check...

1. Has the game ever worked for you?
1a. If it hasn't, then you need sql installed.
1b. If it has, then copy and past the error into a text document and attach it here. I'll take a look and see if it is the same problem I had last year and give you that fix if it is.

2. Is it only on startup (ie can you launch RAGS by itself instead of launch No Haven) or once the game starts (loading No Haven inside of RAGS Player)

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
2 Things to check...

1. Has the game ever worked for you?
1a. If it hasn't, then you need sql installed.
1b. If it has, then copy and past the error into a text document and attach it here. I'll take a look and see if it is the same problem I had last year and give you that fix if it is.

2. Is it only on startup (ie can you launch RAGS by itself instead of launch No Haven) or once the game starts (loading No Haven inside of RAGS Player)
Found the issue and got it working. My Sql wasn't working so I had to download a different version. Don't understand why the SQL I downloaded first didn't work but oh well. Rags could launch and work but no haven couldn't be launched on it.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Found the issue and got it working. My Sql wasn't working so I had to download a different version. Don't understand why the SQL I downloaded first didn't work but oh well. Rags could launch and work but no haven couldn't be launched on it.
So is everything working now? If it isn't then I can find my old instructions to change the Registry Flag for SQL to get it to work. This is very similar to the issue I had.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
For anyone interested, the error seems to happen if you use an actual SQL Database (for work or personal use) and have it fully configured, then try to use No Haven. For some reason the registry associates the 1st Database you use as the default address instead of leaving it as a custom address. So it sends all SQL commands to that database... The fix is just changing the default address flag back to 0x0 instead of 0x1. I would not change this unless you have this specific problem.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Sam945

Oct 7, 2019
So is everything working now? If it isn't then I can find my old instructions to change the Registry Flag for SQL to get it to work. This is very similar to the issue I had.
I think A random SQL by itself doesn't work as it looks for a file with this (SQL_CE) in it's name which I believe means SQL compact edition.
So you may want to put in description a couple of working SQL download links as a recommendation to new players?
Rags launched fine with both SQL but No Haven didn't launch on the first SQL I installed but did launch and work on the SQL compact edition.

Also yes. Everything is working now since I downloaded SLQ compact.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
.95 / .951 regalia version here yet?

I'm finishing up .951 standard version (I very much got a copy of it not long after I was comfortable with .95) sometime today. Regalia will possibly come after. Unless you're talking about regalia for the base game, then I'm not sure if it exists yet.

Haven't sussed out one or three of the bugs, but none of them are gamebreaking and I've held off finishing the update trying to fix them for far too long already. I'll finish the update and take another swing at fixing the bugs, and when that doesn't work out because no logic says it will, I shall upload the game.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes