Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 23, 2018
Hey Frank, so I had two bugs with the follow up gem assignment, first time i was in the middle of training krystal when the assignent popped up, i did it but afterwards i couldnt do anything with krystal, it kept saying that the encampemnt is under threat and so on. In another save i made Krystal into a slaver and the assignment didnt appear at all, just to check if it ever would i went to like month 13 and got nothing. And the Deeper Foray also kinda bugged my game. I had my character go there, i wanted to see the new game over so i kept doing the assignment over and over but after like 2 or maybe 3 crits the other two slavers got my traits? When i went into their examine pages they had all my shit there including best of both and elitist. Also is the aspect gained from that assignment supposed to be a racial one?

Reactions: User1810

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Hey Frank, so I had two bugs with the follow up gem assignment, first time i was in the middle of training krystal when the assignent popped up, i did it but afterwards i couldnt do anything with krystal, it kept saying that the encampemnt is under threat and so on. In another save i made Krystal into a slaver and the assignment didnt appear at all, just to check if it ever would i went to like month 13 and got nothing. And the Deeper Foray also kinda bugged my game. I had my character go there, i wanted to see the new game over so i kept doing the assignment over and over but after like 2 or maybe 3 crits the other two slavers got my traits? When i went into their examine pages they had all my shit there including best of both and elitist. Also is the aspect gained from that assignment supposed to be a racial one?
The first Krystal one might've been fixed by changes I made recently in the current version, as I noticed some fuckery with that before and haven't been able to repeat it since. The second I haven't been able to replicate, and can't find anything that'd cause that. I can think of what might do it, but I've already burned all the ideas I thought might be the case. I'll keep looking into it and hope it might've been an issue with the core game that Bedlam patched.

The issue with the deep foray is why I've only just started the upload (rather than yesterday night like planned). I was able to replicate it, but only a handful of times before it fixed itself. I went into to try and see if the event was misfiring or whatnot, and couldn't track it down. Returned to the game to try and everything was golden. I spent another couple hours before dozing off trying to replicate it again, but couldn't. It was weird. I'm fairly certain I changed nothing when i went in the last time.

This always amuses me. There are times I'm convinced someone fucked with my code when I stepped away from my computer. Even when I'm working alone.

.951 is uploading. At it's snails pace it should be finished by the time I get off work tonight.

Aug 23, 2018
I dont think ive just missed the assignment the second time, i kept going to the plains to get wyrd reckoning so id have seen it. Is there a timer from when you get krystal to when it pops up?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I dont think ive just missed the assignment the second time, i kept going to the plains to get wyrd reckoning so id have seen it. Is there a timer from when you get krystal to when it pops up?
I'll have to take a look when I get home (I am home, but time is not my friend right now). I don't think there is though, or at the very least, I didn't notice one when I was looking into it earlier.

Update is here. Sorry about the extra delay. I downloaded it last night and for some reason the uploaded version had a bug with biomancy that caused the explosion event to always occur. Reuploaded and downloaded the exact same version (technically) and the bug was fixed. That weirdness aside, I think I murderized all the gamebreakers and handful of the others.

Enjoy and report bugs with an emphasis on details.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
So far I've found two bugs and one might be a bug or long standing issue:

The first one is the usual night time one with the Leader getting taken advantage of, regardless of how many times it happens you do not get Slave Leader.

The second one is that after completing the tertiary anal training assignment it loops back and shows the first version of anal training in the menu rather than removing it.

The last one is during Corruption, the target can resist the corruption even if set to success on the cheat menu regardless if it is you or a slaver casting.

EDIT: Thanks for the chagelog list as well.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So far I've found two bugs and one might be a bug or long standing issue:

The first one is the usual night time one with the Leader getting taken advantage of, regardless of how many times it happens you do not get Slave Leader.

The second one is that after completing the tertiary anal training assignment it loops back and shows the first version of anal training in the menu rather than removing it.

The last one is during Corruption, the target can resist the corruption even if set to success on the cheat menu regardless if it is you or a slaver casting.

EDIT: Thanks for the chagelog list as well.

Ya, still working on the first one. Nothing in the mod should affect that event, but as I'm able to trigger it in the base game, the mod is absolutely at fault. As far as I can tell, the only thing that might cause the issue is "Yes Men", because Slave Leader uses the respect variable, but it's not the only trigger, and it'd need to be activated.

Anal training should be a quick fix. Just to confirm, is it all Anal training or just player anal training? Changes little, but tells me whether or not it's an issue tied to the mod or the base game.

As to the last, that's a new... old one. Corruption hasn't had such an issue in quite some time. So long as the event is possible, it should always fire. I'll take a look. Chances are it's a typo I missed.

Thank you pointing these out.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Alright, I figured out the bug with becoming a Slave Leader not firing properly. When the person dominating the player character starts asking for 120 gold you or your slavers have to complete a mission that gives 120 or more gold. When the event fires once more then you get the Slave Leader nightly events.

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
As to the last, that's a new... old one. Corruption hasn't had such an issue in quite some time. So long as the event is possible, it should always fire. I'll take a look. Chances are it's a typo I missed.
I guess I'm a bit of a sourpuss when I say I have noticed no version of the loaded dice mod where the corruption does not eventually get resisted. Usually resetting the tweak corruption options resets it.
Also I noticed you (finally) got the babydoll corruption to unbork in the last version. Good job.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The anal training bug is definitely in the base game as well.
Thank you. That almost tells me exactly where the issue is.

Alright, I figured out the bug with becoming a Slave Leader not firing properly. When the person dominating the player character starts asking for 120 gold you or your slavers have to complete a mission that gives 120 or more gold. When the event fires once more then you get the Slave Leader nightly events.
Weird. It must start tracking a quest wallet at that time. Unless there's RAGS weirdness at work, I should be able to have track the quest through the normal camp wallet. I'll take a look and see what I can do.

I guess I'm a bit of a sourpuss when I say I have noticed no version of the loaded dice mod where the corruption does not eventually get resisted. Usually resetting the tweak corruption options resets it.
Also I noticed you (finally) got the babydoll corruption to unbork in the last version. Good job.
I expect issues with corruption. Like it's supposed to resist when you try to, say, give bigger wings to a wingless person, or double dicks to the dickless. I've left the "resisted" failsafe in check specifically so it doesn't commit self-murder when that happens.
There are also a handful of races and traits that prevent some or all corruption events from working.
But normal npc's resisting general corruption events is certainly a problem.
I think I've narrowed down the issue to a broken variable, as I haven't been running into the issue since I updated them.

And... Babydoll was borked? I always use it to... "handle" problematic slavers, and I've never noticed that it was buggered. What exactly was the issue, as I think only females should be fully resistant to it.

Reactions: User1810 and Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
There was an issue with it, where when you used it as the encampment leader on a slaver, it'd replace the encampment leader's traits with "placeholder".
I recently got it to replace the encampment leader's traits with the traits from a different individual, I believe it was a slave, so it might not be entirely unborked yet.

danywar

Aug 19, 2018
Been having some weird bug with the Rose since this last update. If i want to complete the questline, I leave the quests to expire to increase debt, however after the time expires you can't visit the Rose anymore, as "quest is still ongoing or so".

not sure if having 'always crit success' active has anything to do with it.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
There was an issue with it, where when you used it as the encampment leader on a slaver, it'd replace the encampment leader's traits with "placeholder".
I recently got it to replace the encampment leader's traits with the traits from a different individual, I believe it was a slave, so it might not be entirely unborked yet.
That one has returned? That was a bug from when the mod was young. I'm annoyed I've been missing it.
I'll see if I can remodel my old fix for it to work again; in all the changes bedlam's made to corruption and bio it might've stopped working as intended.

Been having some weird bug with the Rose since this last update. If i want to complete the questline, I leave the quests to expire to increase debt, however after the time expires you can't visit the Rose anymore, as "quest is still ongoing or so".

not sure if having 'always crit success' active has anything to do with it.
Crit success shouldn't be a factor anymore. I found the variable that locked it to only account for success rolls and adjusted it to acknowledge the mod.
I'll take a look though and see if I buggered something else up.

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I wouldn't spend effort or resources on the babydoll thing until it is further tested. I'll get on it when I have time.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes