Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Huh, is that why QAYL breaks? Wow I thought it was just broken because of the mod somehow
well, you know when you're on an assignment the game affords you a certain level of planning out you've done that allows you to still manage the camp in some ways while you're gone. when you complete the game and choose to keep on playing that is no longer a factor, the game never actually treats you as being on assignment. QAYL runs unlike the other assignments that have player interaction as it has events that occur outside of assignment begin and assignment end triggers. pillow talk, for example, if you go on it yourself has an interaction but that happens when the 4/6/8 days are over. also happens for that long castle siege assignment, it's 3 or whatever segmented assignments.
QAYL has 5 to 6 days that trigger outside of an assignment beginning or ending and it also transforms your character to a female. completing the game fucks something, which causes your character to disappear when you send him or her on the quest. it might break other things too, maybe ensnared rose gets broken as i was able to get to the 3rd stage of debt (mistress prostituting pc out) at like 6k debt. that also could have been added between 0.945 and 0.951 but i can't remember.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
how about raising it then if the mod keeps causing a problem there.

just set the max cheatable to 10k or 100k abd the goal to 1kk
I think now that it's known it's not an issue, if you want to change it it's in the finish day - action timer.

Last edited:
Reactions: FourthSea
Mar 22, 2019
Lord's Gate still broken? Are QoL more slaves\slavers option works properly with overcap? Also, when I have only one armor in camp stash and try to click on it, it says that I have no armor.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
Lord's Gate still broken? Are QoL more slaves\slavers option works properly with overcap? Also, when I have only one armor in camp stash and try to click on it, it says that I have no armor.
Actually, Lord's Gate is broken by the issue I talked about earlier, forgot about that one. After I posted all that I tried it out and it works fine. So just don't trigger game completion if you want to go on that event

Mar 22, 2019
Actually, Lord's Gate is broken by the issue I talked about earlier, forgot about that one. After I posted all that I tried it out and it works fine. So just don't trigger game completion if you want to go on that event
I didn't trigger game completion event. Lord's Gate always have a crit succ(I don't use RNG cheat), always says I have access to auction, but don't progress further.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
I didn't trigger game completion event. Lord's Gate always have a crit succ(I don't use RNG cheat), always says I have access to auction, but don't progress further.
I dunno. The assignment disappears for me after I complete it for the first time, and I assume I get the bi-monthly or whatever events to sell a slave.
edit: I just tested it, works on my machine :)

SGone

Dec 29, 2017
For the life of me I can't get this to run with RAGS that isn't 3.0.6. It works but the text is hard to parse. Anyone have suggestions for the other versions?

Reactions: User1810

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
so is this just the game with the mod already added?
Yes, because unlike with renpy and the like, the mod has to be built into the game.

Just a heads up: I should have internet by the end of the week (It was supposed to be installed on the fourth but they cancelled cause they couldn't find the house...), which means I'll be able to upload the update I've been working on. I'm fairly certain I've gotten all the bugs fixed, but I only just got RAGS working for me this morning, so we'll have confirmation on that once I'm back at the homestead.

Sorry about the lack of actual replies to anyone. Don't really have a lot of free network time at the workplace right now.

Reactions: namtab

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Yes, because unlike with renpy and the like, the mod has to be built into the game.

Just a heads up: I should have internet by the end of the week (It was supposed to be installed on the fourth but they cancelled cause they couldn't find the house...), which means I'll be able to upload the update I've been working on. I'm fairly certain I've gotten all the bugs fixed, but I only just got RAGS working for me this morning, so we'll have confirmation on that once I'm back at the homestead.

Sorry about the lack of actual replies to anyone. Don't really have a lot of free network time at the workplace right now.
it won't run for me, though i've never played a rags game before. keeps saying it's unreadable, probably should mention the thing i have says it's called rags suite, not rags player. i can't even find a proper rags player download link. might need a link

Last edited:

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
it won't run for me, though i've never played a rags game before. keeps saying it's unreadable, probably should mention the thing i have says it's called rags suite, not rags player. i can't even find a proper rags player download link. might need a link

3.0.60 runs better program-wise but the game wasn't designed for it so the text will take some messing with to work normalish. The recommended version is 2.6.1.

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019

3.0.60 runs better program-wise but the game wasn't designed for it so the text will take some messing with to work normalish. The recommended version is 2.6.1.
that's where i downloaded from and it didn't work, the first link i mean

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes