Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arkady

May 15, 2018
it seems to take forever to load a save though
That's because RAGS is a bit of a vacuum cleaner of an engine, it sucks and blows at the same time. RAGS 3 slightly less so, but ultimately, it's something that's received no real support from its creators for so long it should be as dead as a dodo, or at least as Windows 7.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
im serious man, just download rags 3. Ive spent a year battling 2.4 trying to play this game. It sucks, its slow, and is a painful experience in general. Rags 3 is blindingly fast in comparison.
Can you send me a link for the installer? I cannot for the life of me figure out where to download it from. The Rags 3 on ragsgame.com/download installs a bunch of things that install other things and none of them allow me to open the game.

Aug 23, 2018
Well i could but i used the same link from the ragsgame.com as you did. You have to start ragswpfplayer and go through open new game and select no haven.

Gluttonous

Feb 18, 2018
Hi, does anyone know how to avoid hypnotic trainer slavers to hypnotize themselves? Does she need to be re-enslaved and then trained to obey?

Arkady

May 15, 2018
Yes and no. Being in the encampment at night while Lacey is also there (i.e. when you get used, toy) removes the nightly; you can then set a nightly on the next day and if you send Lacey off on some assignment while staying home, you'll do the nightly.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
So have you guys noticed if you have hypnotic slavers, they might hypnotize another slaver so they dont talk to you at all, just follow their new "master/mistress"? If you get rid of them both, for some reason the slaver count stays as if you only got rid of 1 not 2 slavers.

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
So have you guys noticed if you have hypnotic slavers, they might hypnotize another slaver so they dont talk to you at all, just follow their new "master/mistress"? If you get rid of them both, for some reason the slaver count stays as if you only got rid of 1 not 2 slavers.
That's not done by hypnotic slavers specifically. You should only get an owned-owner slaver pair from something like going on A Nest of Vipers. A normal success will return with a lamia slaver who usually has Hyp (sometimes Dtr) and one of your slavers now owned by them. The count being broken is a persistent known bug.

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
That's not done by hypnotic slavers specifically. You should only get an owned-owner slaver pair from something like going on A Nest of Vipers. A normal success will return with a lamia slaver who usually has Hyp (sometimes Dtr) and one of your slavers now owned by them. The count being broken is a persistent known bug.
it happened to me when i managed to recruit succ slaver with Dtr or Dom i forget,from mistress of tormnent, she immediately enslaved my best slaver (m-co + m-il expert slaver) i saw 'oddity' when i got 4 slavers which 2 of them were them, i chose one the other is also selected as a pair-it doesn't matter which one I choose- both go on missions that make me reload from the previous save. Although the added traits make them badass, got me hooked on the slave driver aspect, but I don't want to lose my best asset.

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
it happened to me when i managed to recruit succ slaver with Dtr or Dom i forget,from mistress of tormnent, she immediately enslaved my best slaver (m-co + m-il expert slaver) i saw 'oddity' when i got 4 slavers which 2 of them were them, i chose one the other is also selected as a pair-it doesn't matter which one I choose- both go on missions that make me reload from the previous save. Although the added traits make them badass, got me hooked on the slave driver aspect, but I don't want to lose my best asset.
Mistress of Torments will make a slaver owned on a crit, if you're wanting to get Trn on someone it's better to just catch some nekos or commoners and let your slaver train them. It usually takes 4-5 successful trainings for them to pick up the trait.

Reactions: namtab
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes