Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

username1234512345

Jul 14, 2019
We have that in common. But there's a line about monkey's producing Shakespeare out there that I'm certain is relevant.
I'll take a look at your armour fix and if it works fluidly and without cutting content, I'll patch it in and forward it to Bedlam. That area ain't touched by the mod, it's Bedlam's side of things, so it's probably a solid idea to let 'im know.

Speaking of which:

Update is live. Took like four hours (not including all the time the internet dropped or the file finished and was corrupted) to upload, but it finally got here.

Only major change is the Assignment Adjuster.
I want to clarify something here, just for the same of glorious redundancy. It let's you choose the pool you draw from, not the assignment itself (which now that I've had time to play around, might happen one day).
There are three pools, Common, Uncommon, and Rare. The only one worth noting is Rare. Despite the naming convention, it also allows you to draw the Super Rare and Hidden Rare assignments (providing you've triggered them).

Have at 'er.
As always, much appriciated!

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Assignment Adjuster kills getting Special assignments, by the way.
That should be noted which is why-... I forgot to mention that and add the off switch back in.
Yes, Chopish is completely correct. While the hidden/unlockable assignments can still be accessed through the Rare assignments setting, special assignments are fuckered while Assignment Adjuster is active.

It's a quick fix (the off switch, not special assignments. If it were a quick one the issue wouldn't exist) and I'll upload it the very minute my internet decides to let an upload through. Already started, let's hope it doesn't self destruct before I wake.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Those outcomes are impossible.

It's not that they're locked behind an absurdly difficult dice roll. The code which would implement a successful outcome (i.e. randomly change a race) simply does not exist in the Biomancy timer. BedlamGames shows you a "Near Impossible" label in order to deter you from clicking on those options - but if he was completely honest then the label would read "Not Implemented Yet - Please wait a few months". I'm not sure whether he would even consider it acceptable from a lore/balance standpoint for the player to perform such operations reliably, because they normally require ancient artifacts or intervention by higher powers. Even minor biomancy changes (such as breast expansion) currently incur health damage, so a radical change would presumably impose a significant risk of death.

The futanari change can be implemented (by cheaters/modders) fairly easily; only a few lines of code are needed. We could borrow the narration text from one of the corruption events, or just write up a pit of placeholder text.

The race change is trickier, because of the way in which descriptions (on the Examine page) are implemented. It's easy to change the character's race string (eg. switch "Goblin" to "Lamia") but that's not quite sufficient. You'd also need to splice the relevant sentence fragments (such as "her lower body is similar to that of a snake and her tail is covered in fine, shining scales") into the appropriate array indices.

The programmer would also need to apply some cleverness (e.g. tapping into chargen logic) or brute-force coding in order to sanitize the results. Example: if a human gets mutated into a harpy then they ought to gain the Flying trait. If a harpy gets mutated into a drider then they should probably lose the Flying trait. There are many tiny details (and potential bugs) to worry about - which is (I presume) why BedlamGames hasn't finished implementing that feature yet.
I gues that issue could be solved by copying char traits, removal of character and generating a trait free new one. Then you copy additional tags like elongated tongue to this character. Also can avoid copying of body traits (which have a complex descriptions). And it will be logical in some way. Like changing race involves so complex manipulations with flash, that preservation of current body state is implossible.
Trait copying can be performed with template of full custom character creation menu.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
I gues that issue could be solved by copying char traits, removal of character and generating a trait free new one. Then you copy additional tags like elongated tongue to this character. Also can avoid copying of body traits (which have a complex descriptions). And it will be logical in some way. Like changing race involves so complex manipulations with flash, that preservation of current body state is implossible.
Trait copying can be performed with template of full custom character creation menu.
Yes, maybe I missed something, but I’ve seen timers and I’ve already performed a couple of tweaks for my own usage

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
I'll update after I got off work tonight with the fixed version of the current mods, and a few QoL additions.
Corruption is going to take me a lot longer than initially expected, as just trying to find and manipulate which random modifiers control which settings, and figuring out why some work 100%, and others 2% of the time, is proving to be a hassle.
I can recommend one tweak that will vastly improve the corruption and biomancy. In loaded dice menus can be implemented trigger “no race requirements” for corruption/biomancy. You store the value and then, you add a check before “not a golem, wright…..” section. Also you shall add the same trigger cheack in section where the weight of corruption is added to character. As I remember here is added +50 to golem and +30 to wisp, or something like this.

And I’d also try to add a bypass to corruption mechanic. Like to set a basic loopbreaker to 1000, but before adding a trait to preform a check in dice outcomes if this trait already present. But I’m not sure about it. And I can’t try it out, because I don’t have an access to my pc now.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The assignment adjuster also doesnt work for me when i pick uncommon assignments, im only getting commons when i pick that option
Ya, another bug that's been fixed in the version that's currently being uploaded. I set it for "look for this word" rather than "look for this exact word". So the cascade is stopping at common for both options.
But ya, once this upload finishes, that'll be fixed.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Quorizon

Jul 19, 2018
long standing bug I've been too slack to report, in Uniques timer 6 kyssandra skyfall has an abbreviated skill of Ag instead of Agi for her agility

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
on an assignment in aversol city where you investigate the affair between a keldan scholar and a lago mae, the game says you need designer clothes and it reduces the mission cost by 200 gold, my slaver is wearing an epic outfit and the game doesn't recognize it!!!

She ended up spending 200 gld on designer clothes worth 24 gld, wth?!?

elfelganor

Jun 19, 2017
Hi, I am sort of having an issue. I've not been playing this game for a while now. So I updated to the latest version, but when I start; I get this error. I never got this before. And in the detail tab; this is written:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
File name: 'System.Data.SqlServerCe, Version=3.5.1.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91'
at Rags.frmMain.e(String A_0)
at Rags.frmMain.ao(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.MenuItem.MenuItemData.Execute()
at System.Windows.Forms.Command.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Forms.Command.DispatchID(Int32 id)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4360.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
Rags
Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/H/RAGS/Rags.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
RagsLib
Assembly Version: 2.6.1.0
Win32 Version: 2.6.1.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/H/RAGS/RagsLib.DLL
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
AxInterop.WMPLib
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/H/RAGS/AxInterop.WMPLib.DLL
Interop.WMPLib
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/H/RAGS/Interop.WMPLib.DLL
System.Web.Services
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Web.Services/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.Services.dll
Rags.XmlSerializers
Assembly Version: 2.5.2.0
Win32 Version: 2.5.2.0
CodeBase: file:///E:/H/RAGS/Rags.XmlSerializers.DLL
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

---------------------------

Anyone that can help me on this would be grateful.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hi, I am sort of having an issue. I've not been playing this game for a while now. So I updated to the latest version, but when I start; I get this error. I never got this before. And in the detail tab; this is written:
[...]

Anyone that can help me on this would be grateful.
try to install/reinstall SQL3.5

• Red Heart
Reactions: elfelganor

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
on an assignment in aversol city where you investigate the affair between a keldan scholar and a lago mae, the game says you need designer clothes and it reduces the mission cost by 200 gold, my slaver is wearing an epic outfit and the game doesn't recognize it!!!

She ended up spending 200 gld on designer clothes worth 24 gld, wth?!?
that only proves what every one knows . designer clothes are overpriced garbage :p

Reactions: User1810

Jorenthar

Donor
Apr 15, 2018
Not sure why, but when I use the new assignement thingy, when I pick uncommon I just get common quests. No idea why, i even tried different characters.

Oct 13, 2017
Am I missing something or is it really that assignment adjuster cannot be turned off once you use it? It seems it is messing with some of special assignments.

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Am I missing something or is it really that assignment adjuster cannot be turned off once you use it? It seems it is messing with some of special assignments.
also already mentioned for the next update

That should be noted which is why-... I forgot to mention that and add the off switch back in.
Yes, Chopish is completely correct. While the hidden/unlockable assignments can still be accessed through the Rare assignments setting, special assignments are fuckered while Assignment Adjuster is active.

It's a quick fix (the off switch, not special assignments. If it were a quick one the issue wouldn't exist) and I'll upload it the very minute my internet decides to let an upload through. Already started, let's hope it doesn't self destruct before I wake.

Reactions: BDSM Connoisseur
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes