Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Update is out. Mediafire link will come later today, just having trouble uploading to the site.

Changelog:
-Numbering is still wrong. Should be 5.20.1
-Fixed Bugs. Most of the reported issues should be fixed, but my track record informs you that you should be wary.
-Added an off switch to Assignment Adjuster. Just select N/A to turn it off and have assignments appear as normal.
-Corrected the wording on common and uncommon. Shouldn't have one overwriting the other anymore.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Uh yeah here's a regalia version

Probably messed something up though, all I did was add the new images folder and Game.js to the previous regalia version that wultir uploaded

The edited version has the amount of gold that you need to win the game at 2 billion instead of 10,000

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Probably just me being dumb or something, but since I got my new pc and switched to Win 10, I can't get Rags to run anymore. Always get this error:

Screenshot 2021-07-28 214606.png

Anybody able to help?

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
Thank you for continuing to support this mod, No Haven has a lot of interesting writing and hidden content locked behind infuriatingly grindy and tedious mechanics, not to mention how long quickloading takes due to the RAGS engine.
This mod makes the game actually playable and allows you to explore content that otherwise would be impossible to see.

Some small QOL tidbits, the cheat engine for corruption doesn't appear to let you acquire the demonic tail and heart shaped tail, and depending on how much it would impact code, removing the trait cap similar to the aspect cap would be appreciated.

Skies the limit in regards to feature recommendations, so obviously there is no pressure since you are supporting this in your own free time, very much obliged.

Something I am rather curious about is a way to trigger the slaver return and bimboborn events, since I find it almost impossible to trigger either of these, and I'm curious how many variations/transformations are available.

A more in depth clothing/armour cheat that allows you to customize features of what you get more precisely (annoyingly the game doesn't seem to define clothing and armour for women, or for promiscuous slavers, separately from slave gear) would be on the top of my wish list.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I've noticed a bug in the previous version of the mod and this current interaction and I was curious to know if anyone else had it. I do apologize if this has been brought up before. You may not notice it unless you read the examine page of every slave you get and keep for a certain amount of time(Multiple times after you've used biomancy or corruption . But essentially what happens is all-female slaves I have in my camp suddenly have their pussy sewn shut by ringed piercings. The text says this specifically, "She has has a number of ring piercings through either side of her pussy lips with a thin silver chain that runs through them all effectively sewing her slit closed,".

Feature suggestion: (If possible, if not I understand.) But would it ever be possible to select the standard choice first and then have the option to add more custom traits to the already existing traits we would get by picking the default traits for our character race?

For example, I tend to always play as a male Draki and the standard Draki traits are as follows: Molten Soul: Psionic - Mind Reader - Depraved - Sex Addict - Elementalist: Fire - Resilient.

Molten Soul: Psionic - Mind Reader - Depraved - Sex Addict - Elementalist: Fire - Resilient - Elementalist: Lightning - Elementalist: Air - M: Biomancy - M: Corruption - and whatever else the player wants to add.

Either way, my main concern is the issue mentioned in the first half of the post. If it helps I tend to usually tie up, blindfold and gag the slaves if possible, but I don't see that really being the cause. Of course, I could be wrong.

Last edited:

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Hello everyone! I've noticed a bug in the previous version of the mod and this current interaction and I was curious to know if anyone else had it. I do apologize if this has been brought up before. You may not notice it unless you read the examine page of every slave you get and keep for a certain amount of time(Multiple times after you've used biomancy or corruption . But essentially what happens is all-female slaves I have in my camp suddenly have their pussy sewn shut by ringed piercings. The text says this specifically, "She has has a number of ring piercings through either side of her pussy lips with a thin silver chain that runs through them all effectively sewing her slit closed,".

Feature suggestion: (If possible, if not I understand.) But would it ever be possible to select the standard choice forand then have the option to add more custom traits to the already existing traits we would get by picking the default traits for our character race?

For example, I tend to always play as a male Draki and the standard Draki traits are as follows: Molten Soul: Psionic - Mind Reader - Depraved - Sex Addict - Elementalist: Fire - Resilient.

Molten Soul: Psionic - Mind Reader - Depraved - Sex Addict - Elementalist: Fire - Resilient - Elementalist: Lightning - Elementalist: Air - M: Biomancy - M: Corruption - and whatever else the player wants to add.

Either way, my main concern is the issue mentioned in the first half of the post. If it helps I tend to usually tie up, blindfold and gag the slaves if possible, but I don't see that really being the cause. Of course, I could be wrong.
You didn't happen to do the 3rd tier of anal training right?

Reactions: User1810

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Yes, it's a feature not a bug. Level 3 anal training makes them exclusive anal sluts. To avoid it, just do the second level.
Oh, ok. Thank you and thanks as well @ User1810.

Also, out of curiosity, will you ever get another letter later on from the Ensnared Rose if you ignore the letter or otherwise forget to respond to it? In my current playthrough I'm pretty sure I answered the letter but, I clearly didn't and I'm only 9 months in my game so if there is no other opportunity, I don't mind restarting.

Last edited:

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
Oh, ok. Thank you and thanks as well @ User1810.

Also, out of curiosity, will you ever get another letter later on from the Ensnared Rose if you ignore the letter or otherwise forget to respond to it? In my current playthrough I'm pretty sure I answered the letter but, I clearly didn't and I'm only 9 months in my game so if there is no other opportunity, I don't mind restarting.
You only get one chance to respond to the letter from the Rose. You also only get that one shot to possibly obtain the unique (50/50 chance) so saving/reloading or restarting is necessary if you want her.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a way to have more than twenty slaves or slavers or is it vital to the code?
20 slaves is a pretty hard cap without re-writing the game.

Slavers is a little more flexible. I am able to have 32 Slavers with no problem, and have even got as many as 40 with only a few modifications.

Insatiable3

Aug 8, 2021
Hey, first off, this is great and thank you. This mod makes the game playable for longer than 30 minutes.

I looked through quite a ways back into this thread and didn't see anything on this.

During some slave leader training, if you get a crit, when you examine yourself, you get some broken English like: you is a natural at cocksucking and needs barely any encouragement to get her to swallow.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
Hey, first off, this is great and thank you. This mod makes the game playable for longer than 30 minutes.

I looked through quite a ways back into this thread and didn't see anything on this.

During some slave leader training, if you get a crit, when you examine yourself, you get some broken English like: you is a natural at cocksucking and needs barely any encouragement to get her to swallow.
I think that's because of the way the code is written. It's probably that, if a slave gets 'mentioned', their name is inserted into the sentence at the right position. If the Slaver Leader (Ergo, you) is being mentioned, though, this gets overriden with 'you', as it takes more precedence. Just a guess though, I'm no programmer. :unsure:

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
New update:

-New assignments:

---A new Rare Great Plains Assignment that will be needed to progress the Biomancy storyline chain of Assignments. Has vignettes for all results for some extra variation. To reflect it being part of the storyline on any other result other than a Critical Success. The Assignment will immediately become available allowing you to try it again without needing to re-find it. Repeatedly if needed though that could get costly in terms of Woundings and Removals as this one isn't kidding about that INSANE risk rating. Also has a very long expiry. Has two versions of a commission for the art. Uses a similar multiple different wounding description system from Meddling Fools. Though this one has more bite as some are Badly Woundings instead of regular Woundings. Can reward a very valuable semi-unique slave with a new Aspect which helps out with both Biomancy and Corruption.

---A new Rare Great Plains Assignment themed around Elementalism: Fire. Uses another version of the commissions that were used for various Dark Elf examines. Does have an improved chance to find a Dark Elf and not male to reflect the art, but can also be other races and genders. Has vignettes for a bunch of different gender combinations if you do find out what happened here. Has a reasonable reward even on the Fail result, and can extend length on the Disaster result. Has some different specific text for the two positions for Submissive players on the Disaster.

-Stylist:

---Can be found in the Marshlands under your Personal Assignments.

---Has a commission generously provided by a patron.

---For the cost of the day's visit and a few supplies can provide some new customization in hair cuts, hair colours, eye colours, and piercings. Do plan to expand on all of these in future with the idea being to have some basic functionality to start off with. ---Adding earrings specifically from the new piercings will overwrite the third part of any character's look while keeping any bits that are importantly mechanically like pouty lips or fel makeup. So if you want to remove a slaver's lowly history of being a rat catcher for example then now is your chance. ---To reflect the new piercing options the earrings part of the outfits it is possible to get them from sissy training have been moved to now being part of the updated look.

---Expanded the previous piercings' descriptions a bit and made them work for guys too. ---All piercings now add to Estimate Value, and will always be worth more in extra Value than what they cost in gold to buy. This includes ones who either always got them or had a chance to get them on generation.

---Also applies a short Makeover buff after a visit that allows a max of one of Trading, Diplomacy, Exceptional Beauty/Feminity, Beautiful, Feminine, Seductive, or Terrifying to count as Fully Favoured along with an increase to Value Estimation. May not apply if the Inflamed Lusts penalty is active.

-Tavern and Town additions:

---More than doubled the number of tattoos obtainable from the Tavern with some new body locations for them to be applied.

---Entirely redone and expanded the alternate Dominant result for the Tavern Tattooist to better reflect how such a player character wouldn't fall into the same vulnerable position in the first place.

---Instead of sobering up if a conflicting tattoo would be added now there's a new different tattoo that will be applied each time instead.

---New Tavern event that improves based on the number of Encampment Rank and Special Upgrades you've earned which if you do well can add a new scaling buff to Great Plains Assignments. If you don't do as well then there can be consequences along with a special Submissive option.

---New Tavern event to help with the Ever Forest in terms of a generated Assignment and temporary region buff.

---New Tavern event to help with finding better quality Deep Mountains Assignments.

---New Town event that's hard to find without the trait Connected (Con). Can unlock the same bonus or the City of Aversol as the slaver dilemma bribe without needing to spend any gold to get it.

---Reduced the cost of a Tavern visit from 10g to 3g. In setting that still makes you a very generous tipper, but a more reasonable cost for a day's worth of drinking than before.

---Updated the Blessing of the Frozen Queen from the Town Shrine on Assignments to note that it is a Critical Success bonus.

---General punching up and tidying up of all the existing texts in the Town and Tavern along with improving various bits of the formatting.

---Both the Tavern and Town now have an intro the first time you visit with options whether or not to engage with the various random events or not. You can turn off this option each visit, and then they'll work like they did before from then on.

--Alternate result for the Tavern event with the Goblin and his 'artefact' for Golems and Lizardman as for lore reasons they wouldn't be taken in, and also there's now a chance to resist based on the number of Aspects you have with the trait Crafter: Enchantment (C: En) helping too.

---Losing the fight in the Tavern you're not more likely not to lose morale for the whole encampment rather than it happening every time.

-New Uniques:

---A new Night Goblin Male playable start, and a recruitable Drow Female. Both with commissioned art generously provided by a patron. One of which is also used for Night Goblin Males Examines until I can get one done for that race that's more generic. Both also have lore pages and new aspects.

-New commissions:

---Wandering Lonely as a Cloud, which is a special Assignment in the City of Aversol. Generously provided by a patron. Also used for the unique obtained from that Assignment.

---Alternate for Golem Encampments. Generously provided by a patron. So big I've done four compositions out of it. Three as alternate Finish Day pictures for Golem Encampments, and one for Broken Human Examines (Elves will still use the old placeholder for now). I've made it so you'll see them when playing a Golem and not just on the Scenario Metal and Flesh.

-Miscellaneous additions:

---The Great Plains Bribe will no longer apply to Encampment Assignments.

---Added 'flawless obsidian' as a possible skin colour for Drow.

---Added some extra description for male muscular chests for goblins and hakh to reflect they can only be so impressive in that regard in comparison to other races.

---Increased the maximum possible potential length of region specific buffs you can get from slaver dilemmas from 8 days to 14.

---Added some more text to try to explain the logic of why the roll would be set to 0 on the help page for Forced Encounters when the Character is using a strength difference to make it happen. Definitely agree that before it was super confusing.

---Were slavers will now be unavailable for one extra day after a full moon to ensure they don't pop off and then come back on the same night.

---The Aspect Iron Will has been improved with the following addition: Will not be affected by Untruly (Unr) personally regardless of position on assignments including during Ragestorms.

---Reworded the lacking in supplies warning as it was confusing where it would set the required supplies on the assignment to all supplies remaining implying you had the exact right amount to avoid the penalty.

-Bug fixes:

---Fix for Bles missing some of her slave checks, and Alice's slave checks if you don't start with her.

---Fix for Nike's history going missing if you put her through Keldan Alley.

---Fix for Meddling Fools where the fourth and fifth assigned slavers would not gain any experience.

---Fix for the you specific text on Weald Autonomy if you went in the second position.

---Fix for the slaver obtained from Temple Takeover not being dominant enough.

---Fix for the Ground Shatterer centaur start being broken.

---Fix for the extra text results in Gem's True Coast which could also lead to at once having a slave while also not having the slave.

---Fix for wearing a maid outfit overwriting the specific art for two of the drow uniques.

---Fix for Slave Driver and Strict Supervision for you where it wouldn't recognise your existing bed warmers unless you reassigned them.

---Fix for Imperial Muses where you could get the improved Crafter: Devices trait on a normal Success result.

---Fix for Treachery Most Foul where it could incorrectly give a Male or Futanari.

---Fix for characters with a guaranteed Magic or Elementalism trait like the ones from Private Passage always getting the same result if their gender is not set to be random.

---Fix for Tessa Versteckter's aspect not working with Sympathetic like it says it does.

---Fix for Rynhart's aspect to double make sure it doesn't trigger again when she's not present.

---Fix for Kyssandra's short traits.

---Fix for a broken text variable for a name during one of the forced encounters.

---Fix for the Start - Extra Options - TF Edition Gender Options menu.

---Fix for Basic Obedience Training Stubborn removal where it would refer to the slaver's race instead of the slave's.

---Fix for the Life in Coiled Tentacles Slave also getting the history from Nest of Vipers. Her history would have also been lost if she'd go through Keldan Alley but that was a separate issue.

---Fix for the Male Fallen Centaur start using the Female Fallen Centaur portrait.

---Fix for Fulfil Opportunities not checking traits correctly.

---Fix for Wargold, Adazantine, and Mythantium gear to have a 1/10 chance to have a missing description.

---Fix for former Slave turned Slavers being so proud of their blowjob training that they list it twice. Also tidied up the formatting of Former Trainings in general to be more consistent.

---Fix for the QAYL listing entirely the wrong name on a Success that was not their old one or their new one.

---Fix for some gender description issues on Into the Depths.

---Fix for the traits checking on Temple Turncoat.

---Some text fixes.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes