Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
Great to hear from you again! huge fan, early bug reports so I haven't fully sussed it out, but I'm posting hoping its a known thing with a work around. Biomancy on the MC is broken (as in you can't select to do it as a personal assignment) in at least some custom starts. I haven't figured out yet if its a conflict with something specific, so far the only custom start that was not broken required me to not have cheated the character creator. Sorry if this has already ben reported, but there are enough mentions of biomancy that i was not tracking it down.

The other is probably a bedlam bug, but I had an assignment from the ensared rose (the orc key one i think) expire, but it still prevented me from returning to the rose.

Once again, glad your well

Reactions: yearhyearh

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Great to hear from you again! huge fan, early bug reports so I haven't fully sussed it out, but I'm posting hoping its a known thing with a work around. Biomancy on the MC is broken (as in you can't select to do it as a personal assignment) in at least some custom starts. I haven't figured out yet if its a conflict with something specific, so far the only custom start that was not broken required me to not have cheated the character creator. Sorry if this has already ben reported, but there are enough mentions of biomancy that i was not tracking it down.

The other is probably a bedlam bug, but I had an assignment from the ensared rose (the orc key one i think) expire, but it still prevented me from returning to the rose.

Once again, glad your well
"Biomancy on the MC is broken" seems to be like that for a long time . seems that transforming your own character is meant to be difficult, painful and not fun , by default .
the way how you can do it, is : set biomancy and corruption to fail and "backlash on you or on you and slave" for biomancy / or "backlash on you and slaver" for corruption . you either get what ever cast on you or on you and the target , accordingly .

- Some times, you can have fails and need to repeat the cast until you get it .
other times , some traits may be incompatible , or slaver / slave have a limit of how many traits they can have , depending on level .

- think the bug with the ensnared rose is that you can't have the mission set to critical success or it causes the slaver to never return and gets lost in limbo, besides keeping the slaver slot full.
(because by default, the mission is only supposed to succeed or fail and a critical result bugs the hole thing)

A.sapien

Nov 9, 2017
"Biomancy on the MC is broken" seems to be like that for a long time . seems that transforming your own character is meant to .....
Thanks for the tip on the ensared rose, I think even though I never sent someone on the mission it could be related.

Yeah I know biomancy on the MC (and in general) has been a cluster, but this bug (which has been around for a few versions) were the MC is (sometimes) unable to use biomancy on anyone annoys me. I thought at first it was selecting healer + biomancy that was making the option disappear form the personal assignment menu, but it seems more general then that.

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the tip on the ensared rose, I think even though I never sent someone on the mission it could be related.

Yeah I know biomancy on the MC (and in general) has been a cluster, but this bug (which has been around for a few versions) were the MC is (sometimes) unable to use biomancy on anyone annoys me. I thought at first it was selecting healer + biomancy that was making the option disappear form the personal assignment menu, but it seems more general then that.
it's possible that some story event / backlash, removed that ability . or it might be a bug .

need to know more about the issue .

did it removed permanently ?
or there was "no more time in the day" and you need to reset the day ?

also , under the options, you can toggle to limit the kind of transformations you can suffer, which also limits some story events.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
I've noticed that whenever it happens on my PCs its normally when I take both Biomancy and Corruption at the same time along with a shit ton of perks.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
copy and pasting from my previous thing

Uh yeah here's a regalia version

Probably messed something up though, all I did was add the new images folder and Game.js to the previous regalia version that the last guy uploaded

The edited version has the amount of gold that you need to win the game at some really large number (over a billion) instead of 10,000 because apparenty winning the game breaks some stuff

Brother30

Feb 17, 2018
"Biomancy on the MC is broken" seems to be like that for a long time . seems that transforming your own character is meant to be difficult, painful and not fun , by default .
the way how you can do it, is : set biomancy and corruption to fail and "backlash on you or on you and slave" for biomancy / or "backlash on you and slaver" for corruption . you either get what ever cast on you or on you and the target , accordingly .

- Some times, you can have fails and need to repeat the cast until you get it .
other times , some traits may be incompatible , or slaver / slave have a limit of how many traits they can have , depending on level .

- think the bug with the ensnared rose is that you can't have the mission set to critical success or it causes the slaver to never return and gets lost in limbo, besides keeping the slaver slot full.
(because by default, the mission is only supposed to succeed or fail and a critical result bugs the hole thing)
For Biomancy and Corruption on myself i use one of my slavers. At the start of the game, full custom just need use -Advanced Positive Traits -Recrutier or -Strong Right Arm with magick trait that i need(use both).

Reactions: User1810

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
For Biomancy and Corruption on myself i use one of my slavers. At the start of the game, full custom just need use -Advanced Positive Traits -Recrutier or -Strong Right Arm with magick trait that i need(use both).
But if you want to give yourself a trait that you don't want your slavers, might be a better option to give it to a slave and then get rid of the slave, in a mission to sell it.

maybe the skill is too good or too bad, or you simply don't want to fill up the slaver limited slots . :sneaky:

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018

Thank ya all for the supportive support supporting me.
thank you very much

copy and pasting from my previous thing

Uh yeah here's a regalia version

Probably messed something up though, all I did was add the new images folder and Game.js to the previous regalia version that the last guy uploaded

The edited version has the amount of gold that you need to win the game at some really large number (over a billion) instead of 10,000 because apparenty winning the game breaks some stuff

thank you very much

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Half a peanut, all the oceanwater you can drink, and one free hike to a dyke in the netherlands. Unfortunately we cannot offer delivery for any of the attached prizes at this point.

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
I think there's a bug where after some leader slave training then the examination summary doesn't work properly. It doesn't describe anything anymore and only shows the scholars view text, etc. (From what i've seen it's after getting blowjob training, but I'm not sure)

I'm not sure if this works since the summary doesn't show up, but it would be nice if mantras that are applied to the slave leader are also shown in the description. I like seeing how well I've been trained :giggle:

Also an idea that I think would be really nice (though I don't know if it's hard or not), would be if slavers can start randomly interacting with you throughout the day after you have been trained for a while. For example they grab you and whisper into your ear / make you service them while calling you dirty things. Stuff that probably would happen if they know that the leader has gone through slave training. (Kinda similar to what can happen at night if you have low reputation)

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes