Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Toastedsnow

Dec 30, 2017
There any way to resize windows in the regalia version? "Standard" UI has a lot of elements that're too big for me and "Shrink" makes navigating the menus a chore

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the "Cheat" menu (not the LD menu, but the one that allows editing of actual variables) isn't working. Messing around with anything simply borks the entire array

Last edited:

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You can't(*) use Regalia's built-in cheat options for No Haven. It uses arrays and other means to store data strangely. Trying to do so will be a frustrating affair.

I am unaware if you can modify the window sizes in regalia, I doubt it. Definitely not drag'n'drop like with RAGS. I don't think Regalia is set up with nested iframes to make it somewhat tenable.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'll get to checking bug reports tomorrow, sorry for the long delay responding. Well, longer than normal. I think I'm fairly on top of it when it comes to replying to bug reports and assorted suggestions.
I'm in the middle of a surprise move, and won't have my desktop, and by extension, RAGS editor, set up till tomorrow.
Currently replying with a cellphone, and using it to reply thoroughly would be tedious.
So once my desktop is set up and I have something of a breather I'll get to replying.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I came across the Temple Turncoat mission and it tells me "you have selected an invalid target for this assignment." I already put her through Advanced Obedience Training. Do I need to train the sister to become a slaver for it to work?

Reactions: Sovereign

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I have had that same experience, and either picking her as a slaver initially, or dominance training her as a slaver does seem to work.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
What's still missing is the option to create, edit or at least rename a Slaver/Slave. I wonder if this will be possible in the future, maybe through the mod?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
There's an option for nicknaming them. But it doesn't really change their names, it just shoves it in the middle.
Don't hold your breath on proper renaming for the RAGS version. Changing all the bits and bops is just gonna break it more.
I'd say "it could be possible in the twine version", but I don't think it's feasible with the way bedlam codes.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
There's an option for nicknaming them.
Where?

Also, Biomancy is still a mess. I change the race of one of my slavers and it turns me into a futanari. How? Why?! And yes, I activated all the LD-options to make sure - but then again, Biomancy never truely worked in all the previous versions either. It always backfires somehow and changes my own character.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, it took me a little longer to get my desktop setup than planned. My power cable got packed with the canned goods and we don't normally open that till we find a place.
Don't have a lot of time here between finding a place to live, but I'll try and handle the issues with some for of urgency and relevance.

Biomancy is still a mess. I change the race of one of my slavers and it turns me into a futanari. How? Why?! And yes, I activated all the LD-options to make sure - but then again, Biomancy never truely worked in all the previous versions either. It always backfires somehow and changes my own character.
Change Race generating futas shouldn't be happening. As in shouldn't be possible. They're isolated seperate events so there shouldn't be any risk of triggering one via the other.
Always backfiring. Do you have it set to always backfire? If you select yourself as the target then it will always hit you. If not then there's something else wrong.

What's still missing is the option to create, edit or at least rename a Slaver/Slave. I wonder if this will be possible in the future, maybe through the mod?
There's an option for nicknaming them. But it doesn't really change their names, it just shoves it in the middle.
Don't hold your breath on proper renaming for the RAGS version. Changing all the bits and bops is just gonna break it more.
I'd say "it could be possible in the twine version", but I don't think it's feasible with the way bedlam codes.

Actually, might not be that hard. The sissification spell under corruption already forcibly changes a characters name. Borrowing that code and modifying it from "take names from a list to "enter text here" window would probably allow for a simple way to rename a toon.

But that's for later. Right now I'll dig back into Biomancy and see where things could be broken, do a little bit more thorough testing to see if I can narrow down the reported issues and apply some causes to them.

I think there's a bug where after some leader slave training then the examination summary doesn't work properly. It doesn't describe anything anymore and only shows the scholars view text, etc. (From what i've seen it's after getting blowjob training, but I'm not sure)

I'm not sure if this works since the summary doesn't show up, but it would be nice if mantras that are applied to the slave leader are also shown in the description. I like seeing how well I've been trained :giggle:

Also an idea that I think would be really nice (though I don't know if it's hard or not), would be if slavers can start randomly interacting with you throughout the day after you have been trained for a while. For example they grab you and whisper into your ear / make you service them while calling you dirty things. Stuff that probably would happen if they know that the leader has gone through slave training. (Kinda similar to what can happen at night if you have low reputation)

I could swear I had responded to this one.
The first issue will immediately follow my fixing of biomancy. I have no idea what part of the mod could be messing with the description, as all of that is still bedlams code.

While the mantra thing is a maybe (would have to see to it after I fix some bugs), the "slavers interacting with you throughout the day" is likely a no.
I can think of how to do it, but I can also see all the issues it would cause, and adding another random variable would slow down the game all the more, as its one more thing that the game has to check every time you make an action.
That's absolutely a "wait for the twine version" kind of thing, cause there it's easy to fold in that kind of event code without a thousand and three steps through trial and error just to get it to look like its working.

I'm out of time, I'll be back, and I'll hopefully return with a version where I fixed the issues with Biomancy.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Always backfiring. Do you have it set to always backfire? If you select yourself as the target then it will always hit you. If not then there's something else wrong.
Naa, I rigged Biomancy so it should always succeed when I cast. Because I don't want it to backfire. But it still does.

Every so often when a few new updates happend I pick up the newest version of the game again, create a new leader with Biomancy, active Yes-Man and Rigged Biomancy on LD and start to turn my starting group of slavers into the team I actually want. And every time I need to make sure to save and load a lot until everything is fine and dandy, because somethings always happens in between: My avatar picture changes, or my race or my gender or whatever else can happen.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Naa, I rigged Biomancy so it should always succeed when I cast. Because I don't want it to backfire. But it still does.

Every so often when a few new updates happend I pick up the newest version of the game again, create a new leader with Biomancy, active Yes-Man and Rigged Biomancy on LD and start to turn my starting group of slavers into the team I actually want. And every time I need to make sure to save and load a lot until everything is fine and dandy, because somethings always happens in between: My avatar picture changes, or my race or my gender or whatever else can happen.
Frank was asking who you are selecting as target in the mod. You have to target victim to prevent backfiring. I have had no problems with biomancy for a few patches and I do something similiar, editing most of my slavers and all of my slaves. Haven't had an issue.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Frank was asking who you are selecting as target in the mod. You have to target victim to prevent backfiring. I have had no problems with biomancy for a few patches and I do something similiar, editing most of my slavers and all of my slaves. Haven't had an issue.
You can't select yourself as a target for Biomancy if you are the one casting. And as I explained, I usually pick Biomancy for my leader and uses it to 'edit' my slavers (after activating yes-men and rigging biomancy to 'always suceed' when I'm casting). And while it works and changes my target, it somehow keeps changing me in the process as well. Not every time, but often enough I need to savescam it.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
You can't select yourself as a target for Biomancy if you are the one casting. And as I explained, I usually pick Biomancy for my leader and uses it to 'edit' my slavers (after activating yes-men and rigging biomancy to 'always suceed' when I'm casting). And while it works and changes my target, it somehow keeps changing me in the process as well. Not every time, but often enough I need to savescam it.
The 2nd menu of Rig Biomancy (1st one is always succeed?) is what we are talking about (See picture). You are describing what happens when you pick the one of the other options instead of "Victim" which prevents any backfire. No Haven LD Biomancy.JPG

Reactions: User1810

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Where?

Also, Biomancy is still a mess. I change the race of one of my slavers and it turns me into a futanari. How? Why?! And yes, I activated all the LD-options to make sure - but then again, Biomancy never truely worked in all the previous versions either. It always backfires somehow and changes my own character.
"Click encampment leader portrait -> Glossary, Help and Options -> Change Preferences -> Enable Nicknaming"
Then click the entity to be nicknamed and click "Give them a Nickname".

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Turncoat is an assignment around the encampment. Where recapture, forage, and marshlands training are found.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes