Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry it's taking so long, I'm just doing a shitty job of balancing house hunting, job, and free time.
Fairly certain it is fixed though, but I went forward with light testing last time and that resulted in this travesty of a bug fest, but I should haveonight I should have a fixed version for ya'll to tear apart.

The 2nd menu of Rig Biomancy (1st one is always succeed?) is what we are talking about (See picture). You are describing what happens when you pick the one of the other options instead of "Victim" which prevents any backfire. View attachment 1422523
Exactly what I meant.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I just need some minor help. For the unique slaver/slave character Rynhart Dreamborn you get after completing Severina's (Demi-Angel unique slave/slaver from the Private Passage Assignment) Shuffled Deck special assignment, what exactly do you all do to reduce her condition/will to make her a slaver again when she becomes a slave? I don't mind keeping her as a slave but at the same time, I dislike the back and forth between her being a slaver one moment and then a slave the next. Any help would be appreciated.

Reactions: User1810

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Hello everyone! I just need some minor help. For the unique slaver/slave character Rynhart Dreamborn you get after completing Severina's (Demi-Angel unique slave/slaver from the Private Passage Assignment) Shuffled Deck special assignment, what exactly do you all do to reduce her condition/will to make her a slaver again when she becomes a slave? I don't mind keeping her as a slave but at the same time, I dislike the back and forth between her being a slaver one moment and then a slave the next. Any help would be appreciated.
You can "make use of" and abuse her a couple of times per day to rapidly decrease her condition (you might also have to remove heal-sluts from the pit if their healing is too strong). As for the yo-yo thing, it's partly the fault of a bug. Her aspect should only trigger on assignments she's personally going on, but right now any assignment can trigger it, making her a slave.

Reactions: Jaxter

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
You can "make use of" and abuse her a couple of times per day to rapidly decrease her condition (you might also have to remove heal-sluts from the pit if their healing is too strong). As for the yo-yo thing, it's partly the fault of a bug. Her aspect should only trigger on assignments she's personally going on, but right now any assignment can trigger it, making her a slave.
Alright, thanks! I appreciate the help.

Dawn#123

Sep 25, 2020
Sorry, will this work for 0.951 TF Edition? V.956 - Patreon is listed on the front page and I am not sure how it works? Thank you!

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, will this work for 0.951 TF Edition? V.956 - Patreon is listed on the front page and I am not sure how it works? Thank you!
The download on the OP is the complete game with the mod done, it is not "easily" possible to add this mod to a different copy of the game. That's why we all wait with baited breath when a new release comes, because Frank N. Stein is the one who does all the hard work.

Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
The download on the OP is the complete game with the mod done, it is not "easily" possible to add this mod to a different copy of the game. That's why we all wait with baited breath when a new release comes, because Frank N. Stein is the one who does all the hard work.
Hard work is an oversell. Tedious work is more like it.
However, the fix is uploading right now, it's just taking its sweet time getting up.

Bloed

Feb 14, 2021
Can anyone help me out with the Imperial Muse assignment? Specifically, the lamia thats mentioned at the end of a critical assignment. It says "if only you knew what she was thinking..." but even if I send my mindreader/inquisitor on that assignment the lamia still flees without a word or clue what I'm supposed to do next. And I know there's apparently some special Imperial Muse slave you can get from the patch notes?

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Mikhaela is not added as a starting slave when you select her code. Instead gives some random neko instead. Since the saves from last version are not playable there is currently no option to get Mikhaela as a slave which disappoints me greatly :p

Bloed

Feb 14, 2021
There is also a bug where forcing corruption to always succeed, the "gifts of perversion - resilience" gives you the maid aspect instead.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I was just curious to know how everyone runs their encampment? And what do you do in your playthroughs to make things interesting? And by this I mean do you specialize in specific kinds of slaves? Do you only go on assignments in one region, etc? And lastly, what's the longest you've played a single playthrough when it comes to in-game months?

Edit: Also, what character races and traits do you all choose?

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
Hello everyone! I was just curious to know how everyone runs their encampment? And what do you do in your playthroughs to make things interesting? And by this I mean do you specialize in specific kinds of slaves? Do you only go on assignments in one region, etc? And lastly, what's the longest you've played a single playthrough when it comes to in-game months?

Edit: Also, what character races and traits do you all choose?
I always wind up playing a female elf with strong right arm dominator but that's solely because my "be the princess that gets mind controlled" fetish.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I always wind up playing a female elf with strong right arm dominator but that's solely because my "be the princess that gets mind controlled" fetish.
I like playing with a sissy demi-angel because I'm into Demotion Fetish (and I'm looking for games with it, if anyone has recommendations) but puppet leader seems to be a condition only acquired through mind control and that's not my thing.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Well, thankfully the upload keeps failing, otherwise I the below would've gone unnoticed.
Just gonna have to use data if the networks gonna act up this much.

Mikhaela is not added as a starting slave when you select her code. Instead gives some random neko instead. Since the saves from last version are not playable there is currently no option to get Mikhaela as a slave which disappoints me greatly :p
There is also a bug where forcing corruption to always succeed, the "gifts of perversion - resilience" gives you the maid aspect instead.
Thank ya for catching these.
The mikhaela issue is a known bug with a fix, I just forgot to implement it. It's been done so.
The latter is weird, I'll take a look and see what's up. Bedlam might've adjusted the numbers for some corruption events, so the mod might be pointing to the wrong one.

Can anyone help me out with the Imperial Muse assignment? Specifically, the lamia thats mentioned at the end of a critical assignment. It says "if only you knew what she was thinking..." but even if I send my mindreader/inquisitor on that assignment the lamia still flees without a word or clue what I'm supposed to do next. And I know there's apparently some special Imperial Muse slave you can get from the patch notes?
I have not toyed with that assignment myself, but I'll take a look when I go to fix the reported bugs and get back to ya when I return to post the fix. Unless someone beats me to it.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
When you get that message at least once, you need to get the assignment one more time, send your mind reader (first position only, not the student slot) and crit, and a new assignment "Slithering Lonely As A Cloud" will show up in the City.

Reactions: Jaxter and Bloed

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Well, thankfully the upload keeps failing, otherwise I the below would've gone unnoticed.
Just gonna have to use data if the networks gonna act up this much.

Thank ya for catching these.
The mikhaela issue is a known bug with a fix, I just forgot to implement it. It's been done so.
The latter is weird, I'll take a look and see what's up. Bedlam might've adjusted the numbers for some corruption events, so the mod might be pointing to the wrong one.

I have not toyed with that assignment myself, but I'll take a look when I go to fix the reported bugs and get back to ya when I return to post the fix. Unless someone beats me to it.

Hey Frank! Thanks for all the hard work you're doing. I've discovered a bug that I failed to mention in my earlier posts. It has to do with the assignments at the Lord's Gate. After completing the assignment and being told that I can visit the auction at the beginning and middle of the month to sell slaves, the actual assignment that lets me send slavers and a slave to be sold don't appear at the beginning or middle of the month like they are supposed to.

Bloed

Feb 14, 2021
When you get that message at least once, you need to get the assignment one more time, send your mind reader (first position only, not the student slot) and crit, and a new assignment "Slithering Lonely As A Cloud" will show up in the City.
Ah! And here I was savescumming instead. Thanks!

Bloed

Feb 14, 2021
The game teases that there is a way to make golems (and oozes, and wisps) into slaves. I tried searching this thread but found nothing. Anyone got a hint on how to tackle it?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You can mind-break them, but not by making use of them, gotta repeatedly dominate them to be camp bitches / do things they don't want to. Harmony/Malice is particular annoying to mind break.

Reactions: Bloed
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes