Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good one

the idea is that i get carried away and notice this way too late, usually when the quest restults come in and i realise that i forgot to edit the gold, hence my sugestion. i am not sure how hard it is to do. i did manage to edit the game a bit once, back before semeicardia came along and give myself the posibility of choosing unlimited perks at the begining of a game, but i have no idea if changing the limit is that easy.
Just right click on the thing above your camp leader that says Loaded Dice and BAM! Now your minions wonder where the fuck all the gold and supplies keep coming from/disappearing to when no one is looking, why all of a sudden they feel the compulsion to agree to you doing such insane things, and why they keep either suffering from success or failure in the harshest of ways imaginable despite common sense dictating that not even the gods would allow such things to transpire.

Reactions: RNDM and tplife

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
hey, guys. i noticed a thing. whenever i reach 10k gold so basically the end of the game (sort of) and i choose to continue (which i usually do), many of the camp interactions and personal activities of the camp leader disappear. i am not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but, in order to avoid it, can the gold limit be increased to 100k or somewhere thereabouts or maybe removed entirely and make the removal or the increase optional and chosen at the begining of the game somewhere, please?
Yeah i normally try keep my gold and supplies in the 5k to 7k range once i get there. And when it creeps past 7,500 I use the mod to bring it back down to 5k. Another thing hitting those 10k milestones will do is lock you out of being able to finish the lords gate introduction quest(if by some miracle of the Elder Gods of No Haven you still had not activated that by then) and allowing the leader to do the Quick As You Like quest.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Guys, could somebody tell how to obtain unique slavers described in the wiki? Or are they random? Is there some shit like in Truly divine?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
Could somebody tell where the section of slaving assignments prerequisites check is located?
Not sure exactly you are asking...

Do you mean inside the RAGS file? (Asking where the game checks?)
On a website? (Just trying to find what the prereqs are?)

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Not sure exactly you are asking...

Do you mean inside the RAGS file? (Asking where the game checks?)
On a website? (Just trying to find what the prereqs are?)
RAGS file. You see, to display a slaving assignment, the stats of the slave are checked. For example, for sissification training, the length of the dick is checked. But slaving is divided into multiple timers. And they are big. So, where is a stat check?

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
RAGS file. You see, to display a slaving assignment, the stats of the slave are checked. For example, for sissification training, the length of the dick is checked. But slaving is divided into multiple timers. And they are big. So, where is a stat check?
in Slaving Asssignments - Training + CT

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I hate to say it, but it is in the "timers"... If you want to look at a specific event, look at it and see what Timers it is using and which variables.... but honestly, it's not worth it. I have almost 2 decades of programming experience and I still struggle sometimes to make sense of what is trying to be done. I have no clue why Bedlam continues to creating ANYTHING in RAGS at this point... >.>

I would say if you are interested in understanding it, look at Frank's Loaded Dice menu. Most of his stuff actually makes sense and if you have questions on it, I can answer (or Frank if he isn't busy, but he usually is :p ). This should get you an idea of how it is supposed to be setup and then you can compare it to base game info to find what you are actually looking for.

I'm not sure if this will help you but should at least get you in the right direction.

Reactions: Jaxter

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I would say if you are interested in understanding it, look at Frank's Loaded Dice menu. Most of his stuff actually makes sense and if you have questions on it, I can answer (or Frank if he isn't busy, but he usually is :p). This should get you an idea of how it is supposed to be setup and then you can compare it to base game info to find what you are actually looking for.
Too accurate. I am always busy. Right now I'm in the middle of a(nother) move, so rather than just busy, I've also been constantly exhausted.
I keep checking back to see if someone is gonna yell at me for missing a No Haven update, but I'm rather shocked that it has been this long after I've updated the mod and nothing from Bedlam. He's usually right on top of screwing me over.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Too accurate. I am always busy. Right now I'm in the middle of a(nother) move, so rather than just busy, I've also been constantly exhausted.
I keep checking back to see if someone is gonna yell at me for missing a No Haven update, but I'm rather shocked that it has been this long after I've updated the mod and nothing from Bedlam. He's usually right on top of screwing me over.
Anyone dumb enough to yell at you to update for a mod you do FOR FREE would just get dog piled and assfucked back into the abyss. Plus, I figued Bedlam is probably just waiting for you to post an update yourself so he/she can immediately release the next update.

Opinade

Apr 3, 2019
I have no clue why Bedlam continues to creating ANYTHING in RAGS at this point... >.>
My understanding of the situation is that Bedlam is working on porting it into a different engine but at the same time is continuing rags development so as to not have development and updates cease while that's going on?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
My understanding of the situation is that Bedlam is working on porting it into a different engine but at the same time is continuing rags development so as to not have development and updates cease while that's going on?
Correct, but I don't think you understand how bad RAGS is at doing what Bedlam is trying to do with No Haven. For a comparison, lets say you are trying to build a chair. You have lots of uncut lumber, and a Saw, but you don't have any screws or nails. Can you build a chair? Yes (and it will be an ugly mess)! Is it easy? No! Would it be faster just to go get the right tools and come back? More than likely!

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
Correct, but I don't think you understand how bad RAGS is at doing what Bedlam is trying to do with No Haven. For a comparison, lets say you are trying to build a chair. You have lots of uncut lumber, and a Saw, but you don't have any screws or nails. Can you build a chair? Yes (and it will be an ugly mess)! Is it easy? No! Would it be faster just to go get the right tools and come back? More than likely!
Lol, anyway, RAGS is way much better than R. I guess I came up with a new epitome of Techno-Heresy, No Haven on R.
But in earnest, RenPy is way better. Or Unity. Or HTML. Or Delphi, or C++ buider. It's time to stop!
But I think that RAGS has one big pro. It prevents save/load abusing, so it keeps the atmosphere.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaxter and Buziol
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes