Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
The mikhaela issue is a known bug with a fix, I just forgot to implement it. It's been done so.
So um... where/how can I fix it. Since the saves from last version are unplayable and playing without Mikhaela (to enjoy and train Biomancy on) kinda takes away a big part of the enjoyment of the game for me - if there's an easy fix I'd like to ask what it is/how I can fix it myself. I'm sure you'll get it fixed for the next version but I don't think there's an ETA on that one and it could be month away...

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Just discovered a few bugs. The first bug is when a slave who has the crafter: Metalworking trait is made to be the encampment smith and they create some armor. Whenever I click on said armors the game says "You don't currently have any armor in the encampment stash." despite me clearly having armor in the stash.

The second issue is minor but I might as well share. I've noticed when it comes to getting a True-Angel, the True-Angel character has the name of another slave instead of the original name they have when you first got them, when you look at the Examine and Estimate Value pages.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
Just discovered a few bugs. The first bug is when a slave who has the crafter: Metalworking trait is made to be the encampment smith and they create some armor. Whenever I click on said armors the game says "You don't currently have any armor in the encampment stash." despite me clearly having armor in the stash.

The second issue is minor but I might as well share. I've noticed when it comes to getting a True-Angel, the True-Angel character has the name of another slave instead of the original name they have when you first got them, when you look at the Examine and Estimate Value pages.
The armour bug has been around for several versions now, you'll get it when you have armour from any source, will probably have to wait for it to be fixed by the game's creator. Apparently the clothing system is a huge mess so...don't wait for it anytime soon.

Reactions: Jaxter

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Once a bug crops up in a RAGS game it's there to stay.
The fix is applied to the game, so either get an older version or wait for a newer one.
Allegedly a new one is incipient.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
I'm not sure exactly why it happens but when Mikhaela isn't Mikhaela, she's actually a unique from the Dreadsea Coast with the wrong race. If you change their race to Human Northerner with Biomancy, they also get the unique image.

rhelives

Aug 7, 2017
If you use rigged Biomancy or Corruption, the game doesn't seem to count it as successful use. Not sure what else it's counted for, but means you can't hit the 10 corruption used to trigger Center for Attention.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I'm not sure exactly why it happens but when Mikhaela isn't Mikhaela, she's actually a unique from the Dreadsea Coast with the wrong race. If you change their race to Human Northerner with Biomancy, they also get the unique image.
That should have been fixed in the last update. The issue was that her character redirects to the witch, which overwrites all her details. I'll take a look tonight and see where I went wrong.

If you use rigged Biomancy or Corruption, the game doesn't seem to count it as successful use. Not sure what else it's counted for, but means you can't hit the 10 corruption used to trigger Center for Attention.
Thank you. Rigged Biomancy and Corruption bypass a few triggers in order to allow for certain events to fire. That must be one of them.
I can't think of where it is counting the variable, but aside from the insanity of his code, Bedlam's fairly basic in his workings. I should be able to dig through the obvious areas and find where I messed that up.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Mikaela is Mikaela in 5.3.1.
I'm mostly remarking on when she isn't, like in 5.3.

Oh, okay. Ya, I couldn't find anything and I was gonna ask for a save. Was wondering if it was something you'd doing during CC or if the base game had gone awry. Which... something has always gone awry in the base game, but something new to mikaela.

But ya, the character she becomes when I forget to fix her is The character from Dreadsea, you're absolutely correct. The issue is that in the setup for generating the character, for some reason it redirects to the script for generating that unique.
The fix is straight up removing the flag, and you have the same code you get from before the Witch was added.

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
hey, guys. i noticed a thing. whenever i reach 10k gold so basically the end of the game (sort of) and i choose to continue (which i usually do), many of the camp interactions and personal activities of the camp leader disappear. i am not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but, in order to avoid it, can the gold limit be increased to 100k or somewhere thereabouts or maybe removed entirely and make the removal or the increase optional and chosen at the begining of the game somewhere, please?

many thanks.

for the clothing issue, i have noticed that the clothing issue does not happen for items bought from the city.

Taburet-kun

May 7, 2020
hey, guys. i noticed a thing. whenever i reach 10k gold so basically the end of the game (sort of) and i choose to continue (which i usually do), many of the camp interactions and personal activities of the camp leader disappear. i am not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but, in order to avoid it, can the gold limit be increased to 100k or somewhere thereabouts or maybe removed entirely and make the removal or the increase optional and chosen at the begining of the game somewhere, please?

many thanks.

for the clothing issue, i have noticed that the clothing issue does not happen for items bought from the city.
Is it a self-reproducing bug, or you fucked up your save and then overwrote it?

bashkan

Sep 24, 2017
Avoid hitting 10k gold or supplies, once you hit those game end milestones the game gives itself a hernia if you decide to continue and commits sudoku. View attachment 1465486
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: good one

the idea is that i get carried away and notice this way too late, usually when the quest restults come in and i realise that i forgot to edit the gold, hence my sugestion. i am not sure how hard it is to do. i did manage to edit the game a bit once, back before semeicardia came along and give myself the posibility of choosing unlimited perks at the begining of a game, but i have no idea if changing the limit is that easy.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes