• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Uh... what? Everyone save-scums No Haven if they don't use the mod... Bedlam used to complain about it almost every blog post for years...
I think what is a much better joke here is the fact that someone considers "no ability to save-scum" to be an upside. It's like hearing one of those far left/right activists that think banning something completely harmless is for someone's good (or better yet, for the society).
"You can't cheat in a singleplayer game because it breaks your experience" - yes, it breaks...MY experience and my alone, not yours. Who knows, maybe it even enchances it?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
I think what is a much better joke here is the fact that someone considers "no ability to save-scum" to be an upside. It's like hearing one of those far left/right activists that think banning something completely harmless is for someone's good (or better yet, for the society).
"You can't cheat in a singleplayer game because it breaks your experience" - yes, it breaks...MY experience and my alone, not yours. Who knows, maybe it even enchances it?
As a cheat creator, this hits me especially. I create cheats to remove grind from games (why would I want to kill 100 enemies just to get 100 eyes, just to increase my damage by 5%...). To me, that improves my experience of the game.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
But I think that RAGS has one big pro. It prevents save/load abusing, so it keeps the atmosphere.
one can savescum in a SP literaly everywhere. you can do it even in darkest dungeon, if you want. rags isn't a barrier for it.

NoHaven started development around 2015.
RenPy was in its infancy;
Unity was a horrible mess;
Twine wasn't widely adopted.
I feel lucky it wasn't made in RPG maker.
half the problem is bedlam zero coding practices/ability, and in six years he don't seem to have learn anything about it.
and i think if was done in rpg maker will have result a better game, ar at least easier to fix by third parties.

Reactions: Gierka

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
copy and pasting from my previous thing

Uh yeah here's a regalia version

Probably messed something up though, all I did was add the new images folder and Game.js to the previous regalia version that the last guy uploaded

The edited version has the amount of gold that you need to win the game at some really large number (over a billion) instead of 10,000 because apparenty winning the game breaks some stuff

is there a v.5.3.1 regalia edited !? :)

Eskella

Dec 9, 2018
Honestly, now I kind of want an RPG Maker version where some of the missions are a little more interactive and you can explore/expand your camp (one of the things I like about Fort of Chains) haha.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
The only thing stopping you is yourself.
Well... time also, oh and death! Death definitely stops people! Moving seems to at least slow Frank down, so maybe that too? Sickness? :p

Not everyone has the gumption to make games, but with the current development programs it's getting easier to do. I have 4 games that I have never publicly released (all a part of a major 9 part story arc I wrote back in high school), and honestly this wouldn't be too far off of the story. If anyone has a suggestion of a different game engine (besides RPGMaker, Unity, Renpy, or C#/Java, since I try to use a different engine for every game), I'll see if I can put something together in the next week or 2 as a demo (Since my current contract just ended with a game release, I'm getting bored).

Reactions: Jaxter

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I have a quick question. When you inevitably get challenged by Ascendency, the golem slaver for the position of encampment leader is there any way to beat her or are you destined to lose to her no matter what?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well. I have a quick question. When you inevitably get challenged by Ascendency, the golem slaver for the position of encampment leader is there any way to beat her or are you destined to lose to her no matter what?
Make sure you have highest tier quality armor and a lot of positive 'combat' traits. Also, if you do not want to get challenged at all you have to make sure you either have high reputation and/or keep sending her out on assignments by herself so she either; fails and gets her own rep lowered or goes missing for good.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
You can definitely beat her. You don't even need "the highest" of things.
As SX mentions you can also prevent the challenge by keeping her away from high reputation.

Emerald_Lord

Jun 19, 2018
Hello, once more my fellow No Haven players! I have 2 questions.

1. I know the limit is 20 for both slavers and slaves. With that being said, if you go over the natural limit, then how many slaves and slavers does everyone play with without their game crashing? I just remember reading some pages back that you can have any number of slavers and the game will be fine but if you went over the 20 limits for slaves the game will start having issues.

2. Assuming you've gone past your custom limit and filled up your Camp Bitches encampment positions, do you just keep slaves you don't want to sell but don't have enough space in the encampment for them, or do you just call it a day and sell them?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
1. I know the limit is 20 for both slavers and slaves. With that being said, if you go over the natural limit, then how many slaves and slavers does everyone play with without their game crashing? I just remember reading some pages back that you can have any number of slavers and the game will be fine but if you went over the 20 limits for slaves the game will start having issues.
Game will not let you cross your slave limit (and yes 20 is HARD max #). If you try to aquire an additional slave, the game will actually prevent the assignment from starting. I typically run 32 slavers without issue. On a bet with a coworker, we ran the game on a work computer (with ECC memory and memory stability software) and managed to keep it from crashing past 50 slavers (game starting getting buggy after that so I would say 50 is the hard max). From what testing I've been able to do, I would say your max slavers is based on how good of a computer you have (More RAM/CPU Speed = more slavers).

2. Assuming you've gone past your custom limit and filled up your Camp Bitches encampment positions, do you just keep slaves you don't want to sell but don't have enough space in the encampment for them, or do you just call it a day and sell them?
You can't pass the limit, game actively prevents it. I usually fill up the Camp Bitches, Bed Warmers, then try to fill the cook/brewer/seamstress/smith. Now with Cumdumps you can have 2 extra... but ya, once those are full then it's selling them (preferably at Lord's Gate).

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
The game doesn't want you to have more than 20 of each naturally.
But the game also sucks at counting.
You can have ~22 of each without much issue, but the game really doesn't like it.
Seeing as the game sucks at counting, I normally don't go past 20, I try to diversify both slaves and slavers so I don't normally keep more than 1-2 of each race unless they all have funky/good abilities. And yeah, the slave turnover in my camp is fairly high.

I've run the game with 25 slavers and 20 slaves without issues, but I also wouldn't recommend it.
I haven't spent a lot of time artificially increasing the limit.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
Hello, once more my fellow No Haven players! I have 2 questions.

1. It's pretty much a crapshoot after 20. I've gone as high as the mid-30s with slavers before the game started getting buggy, but I've also had it happen at 21 slavers.

2. This is why I want there to be an always-available Encampment mission where you can set up some slaves for auction. I know Dreadsea Coast has some options for that, but since they take 2 days each you still run the risk of overindulging. Maybe if the system took the slave off your roster when it happened that could work, but as it is you really have to either abuse the Dreadsea options or hope you get enough Aversol slaving missions.

Reactions: Jaxter
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes