Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Right, i apologize for showing interest in something
I know you were trying to be supportive, just making note that we can't really know how someone is going to take our words. Most of the time what you said is totally fine and chuckle-worthy, I just mentioned it because Frank N. Stein
seems pretty wiped most of the time, and if comments like yours are taken a bit more literally than you intended, working on this game could potentially become the toxic thing that they need to cut out of their life for health reasons. It's the little things that add up, ya'know?

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
I meant 0.97 which appears to be the next version to be released skipping 0.96. I reckon it's relatively soon...
If the next time Frank N. Stein updates this if he could essentially write out a DIFF of the modifications he does so someone or I could try to port the cheat over to a new version. Like a list of where things are since it's easy enough to ctrl+c ctrl+v between 2 rags2editor instances

Last edited:

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
I doubt it's going to be soon. Version .94 was released last year, before multiple 'hotfixes' early this year. So .95 dev cycle took six months+. .96 will be out November, optimistically.

Reactions: frankensteiner316

Sirtopranger

Jan 28, 2018
new hotfix:

-Miscellaneous additions:

---After a number of interested buyers made inquiries in acquiring a certain Imperial Muse at the local auction block, her estimated value has been increased substantially to account for this.

---Due to Harmony not being able to improve like other slavers, her Aspect has improved to gain a new Critical Success bonus for Assignment types based on her current form.

---Anyte has slithered off to see a certain Stylist, and has updated her eyes to match her artwork.

---To make Unstable Change more attractive as an option, there is now a chance when the time would change to Evening after Biomancy/Corruption to instead stay at Afternoon allowing another attempt or the doing of something else.

---Added some new going on Assignments lines of dialogue for Amazons.

-Bug fixes:

---Fix for Kyssandra's Aspect which wasn't working if you found her from an Assignment rather than by getting her straight away with Recruiter.

---Fix for a broken name variable in both anal training, and when Agile is removed by Corruption.

---Fix for Outcast not applying when chosen from Quick Start - Extra Options.

---Fix for Drow not working correctly with stuff that would set their gender beforehand.

---Fix for the menus showing the old costs for Dominant/Submissive on Full Custom when you can only take Traits that don't take up a slot.

---Fix for an issue where you could make a clone by being able to select a slaver to effectively train themselves. Now that should be an invalid choice.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank ya all for the supportive support supporting me.
Ain't burnt out, ain't stressed, working on the mod is my break from all that. My day job is the tedious kind of work I love, but it can self-destruct from a very easy mistake. so it wrecks my mind a little.
The hell this game causes is a different case altogether. It might cause me nothing but grief, but it's good grief. It's the good cholesterol for my psyche.
Don't worry about harassing me either. You've seen me admit to forgetting to finish an upload or post the links after uploading it. A little harassment can often make me realize I fumbled.

Anyways, game stuff now.
I had an update just about ready to go on the 21st a short-ish while after Sirtopranger had sent me one, but needed to go to the city for some lung tests. They didn't go well (nothing was wrong, just bad timing), so they had me stick around for daily monitoring till I brought my numbers back up. That's it. Had I half a brain you would've already been playing it, but I straight up expected it to be a day trip, not a couple weeks.

I got back a yesterday afternoon and cranked out the update for you all. This wasn't a big update between the two versions, mostly just changes to flavour text and a few irrelevant (to the mod) bug fixes.
So no messing about, no playing around looking for whyu the mod wasn't working or was doing the wrong thing. Just implemented the fixes from the last version and everything ran smooth. Could be something I missed, but I've done my usual tests and haven't found them, which is good enough for now. Especially when you consider how long it's taken me to get an update out to everyone.
We're looking at about an hour for the upload to finish.

EDIT: Updates out. As mentioned, it was a quick update just to get it out. While I did do a quick run of my usual tests, I skipped a bunch of steps here and there, so keep an eye for any obvious bugs and whatnot.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes