Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
Regalia HTML version updated to v.5.13:
big thanks. currently enjoying that using reset day you can do the ensnared rose letter encounter multiple days for multible slavers and rare assignements.

also for the True divine assignement in the deep mountains does the angel enslavement work yet or can i only do the steal a succubi part? does anyone know. havent tried yet with a former paladin slaver in slot 1 since i didnt have one then.

Druid

Dec 15, 2017
also for the True divine assignement in the deep mountains does the angel enslavement work yet or can i only do the steal a succubi part? does anyone know. havent tried yet with a former paladin slaver in slot 1 since i didnt have one then.
Yes, as long as you meet all requirements. Former paladin (I think former purifier works as well), someone with corruption, someone with biomancy, and someone (not you) with Trainer.

Reactions: Jaxter and User1810

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
I don't know if I'm misinterpreting something or if it's bug, but any slave I set as one of my bed warmers is still being used the rest of the camp after ending the day. Anyone able to tell me which?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Frank, would it be possible to get an "Always Win Slaver Combat Challenges" cheat? It would be really helpful.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry I have been slow to respond; packing a house is disgustingly time consuming.

Frank, would it be possible to get an "Always Win Slaver Combat Challenges" cheat? It would be really helpful.
I can take a look and see if its possible while I work out the bugs I have to find.
If it works like it should be, then ya, it should be doable.

Hello guys,noobish question incoming :p:p
what is personal wardrobe? and how to use it?
tyvm

Personal Wardrobe adds an option under the player to equip random clothing. It's a copy of what you get with Mikaela, only it targets the player instead.
It's technically meant as a temporary fix for when the camp inventory loses its mind, so try and only use it in that instance. It is a little buggy itself, but it fairly stable, all in all.

Aug 23, 2018
Hey Frank, Ive had a weird bug today. I was trying to get the Ensnared Rose debt, got a mission from the Madame or whatever her name is, I let the timer run out but when it did it didnt have the "your debt is increased by 500 for failing to complete the assignment". And when i tried going back to get another assignment it gave me the "you still have outstanding assingment so you cant visit the Ensnared Rose". I had it happen to me twice, once in the new quick start option (which itself is buggy af, it once gave me like 8 slavers at the start and then with the slavers and my character already generated kicked me back to the Fully Customized/Standard Choices menu) so I thought the quick start was the cause of the bug, but then I restarted RAGS, loaded a different save without the quick start option, and I still had the same bug.
Also a question to you, is this
I don't know if I'm misinterpreting something or if it's bug, but any slave I set as one of my bed warmers is still being used the rest of the camp after ending the day. Anyone able to tell me which?
a feature or a bug?
Personal Wardrobe adds an option under the player to equip random clothing. It's a copy of what you get with Mikaela, only it targets the player instead.
It's technically meant as a temporary fix for when the camp inventory loses its mind, so try and only use it in that instance. It is a little buggy itself, but it fairly stable, all in all.
On positive side, Ive had a number of saves in the latest version and didnt encounter the camp storage bug at all.

Last edited:

The Halo

Jan 19, 2018
If it's supposed to load portraits during character creation, then that part doesn't work.
i just use the rags version to decide who i want to be and then play on regalia. its a bit annoying to be honest but its just at the start.

namtab

Jun 28, 2020
is there a way to guarantee training resulting a slave with obedient(sub+) from training?
some slave like the paladin are very hard to get obedient trait, and yes im using loaded dice to get 100% crit.
Since im playing scenario whore exodus every night leveled slavers,including some starter slavers (some of them even got submissive trait) assaulting my char and taking money, and i think obedient converted slavers dont assault at night right?
tyvm

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Can't promise any immediate fixes. Moved and finally got internet (technically; laptop at workplace) but after setting my computer up, RAGS started to be difficult. I know what to do to fix it, it's just going to be a minute before I can get any testing done (I can still run the Designer, I just can't test it to make sure my changes did anything).

Hey Frank, Ive had a weird bug today. I was trying to get the Ensnared Rose debt, got a mission from the Madame or whatever her name is, I let the timer run out but when it did it didnt have the "your debt is increased by 500 for failing to complete the assignment". And when i tried going back to get another assignment it gave me the "you still have outstanding assingment so you cant visit the Ensnared Rose". I had it happen to me twice, once in the new quick start option (which itself is buggy af, it once gave me like 8 slavers at the start and then with the slavers and my character already generated kicked me back to the Fully Customized/Standard Choices menu) so I thought the quick start was the cause of the bug, but then I restarted RAGS, loaded a different save without the quick start option, and I still had the same bug.
Also a question to you, is this

a feature or a bug?

On positive side, Ive had a number of saves in the latest version and didnt encounter the camp storage bug at all.
1: That might be a result of me fixing another issue with the ensnared rose. I'll do some digging and see what might have caused such events, but it might be a moment before I can upload a version that's been properly fixed. If RAGS is uppity for too long, I'll just upload a version and label it as untested.

2: Bug, I think. Last time I took a look at a similar issue, I'm fairly certain I came upon an IF that declared slaves untouchable if they were bed warmers.

3: That's good. I didn't fix it, but maybe bedlam finally got around to it.

If it's supposed to load portraits during character creation, then that part doesn't work.
i just use the rags version to decide who i want to be and then play on regalia. its a bit annoying to be honest but its just at the start.
I don't meddle with the workings of regalia, but I can take a look and see if there is anything I can do to correct this.

is there a way to guarantee training resulting a slave with obedient(sub+) from training?
some slave like the paladin are very hard to get obedient trait, and yes im using loaded dice to get 100% crit.
Since im playing scenario whore exodus every night leveled slavers,including some starter slavers (some of them even got submissive trait) assaulting my char and taking money, and i think obedient converted slavers dont assault at night right?
tyvm
I vaguely recall that you should always get Sub+ off a crit with obedience training. If bedlam changed that, or one of my alterations kerfuckered it, I can take a look and see if there's a way to fix that. If not, it shouldn't be that time consuming to add that to a crit for obedience training.

chopish

Sep 12, 2020
I imagine this might be an issue people here face, when you trigger game ending by getting 10k or more gold and even if you keep on playing you break how the game handles you being on assignments. AFAIK you'll only break one mission, but if you want to go on QAYL if you trigger game end and try it you'll lose your character.

Reactions: FourthSea
Aug 23, 2018
tyvm
im pretty sure theres a will requirement to get obiedient, i recall reading about it in one of bedlams changelogs. Other than that, hypnotic is, i think, a guarantee to get obiedient on crit.

Reactions: namtab and User1810

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
tyvm
Sub+ has been changed for Advanced Obedience training to now require 80+ will when training starts to get it.

FourthSea

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
I imagine this might be an issue people here face, when you trigger game ending by getting 10k or more gold and even if you keep on playing you break how the game handles you being on assignments. AFAIK you'll only break one mission, but if you want to go on QAYL if you trigger game end and try it you'll lose your character.
Huh, is that why QAYL breaks? Wow I thought it was just broken because of the mod somehow

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Wait... there's a legitimate "ending" in this game?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes