• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Winsgw1989

Jun 29, 2017
I will start and finish with this, You are doing an amazing job in making this more enjoyable game to play and to make it easier for a person like me, who enjoys the short and long playthoughs, easier to enjoy. Any work on this is a plus in my eyes.
Thank you.

Reactions: Jaxter

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
So I found a minor bug with the mod and the Ensnared Rose event: after the first time you make a choice about what you want, hitting Reset Day will actually reroll the slaver giving you the option. So if you don't choose Alice the first time, you can't get her unless you reset the day and choose the ambush option then reset again so that she shows up.

Reactions: inkyhorn

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
That is not a bug in the mod, that's down to where the randomness is located in the event.

Aug 23, 2018
I had a few saves in the current version and all of them had the no armor in the encampment stash bug. I tried only buying the armor at the city assignment, i tried having a camp smith and i tried the encampent upgrade and all of them generate the bug after a month or two ingame.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
I had a few saves in the current version and all of them had the no armor in the encampment stash bug. I tried only buying the armor at the city assignment, i tried having a camp smith and i tried the encampent upgrade and all of them generate the bug after a month or two ingame.
I can confirm that it happens in some games. I've seen some consistency of it happening when using "wardrobe" cheat but it also happened without it (just later into the game).

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I can confirm that it happens in some games. I've seen some consistency of it happening when using "wardrobe" cheat but it also happened without it (just later into the game).
you can easily fix this if you're playing regalia version. though not so sure about rags :p

the common cause i've found are :
1. when you have a duped armor (sometimes happen when clicking too fast)
2. when your armors somehow have mismatched values (there's multiple variables that stores armor price and rating, can happen when you get enchanted armors or changing armors a lot. though not always)
3. wardrobe cheat (i'm staying the hell away from this cheat :ROFLMAO:)
4. when trying to craft or buy impossible armor/clothing combo. ( apparently modest maid outfit is impossibe, lol )

• Haha
Reactions: Buziol

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
you can easily fix this if you're playing regalia version. though not so sure about rags :p
Hell'no son, we're talking Rags here! Just like our Lord said in the days long forgotten - "you will suffer in this world, for there is a reward in the next one"...that's why we still linger on technologies such as Rags, BYOND, Flash, GameBryo and the most eldritch of them all - X-ray Engine...

Oh yeah, this wardrobe cheat is broken so I was just giving another reason to stay away from it :D

Reactions: a3on

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
Hell'no son, we're talking Rags here!
:ROFLMAO:

i guess you could kinda fix it with cheat engine or something.:unsure:
or edit the save file using HxD.

it's just a matter of finding the right variables. though, i can say it's not gonna be a pleasant journey :LOL:

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

i guess you could kinda fix it with cheat engine or something.:unsure:
or edit the save file using HxD.

it's just a matter of finding the right variables. though, i can say it's not gonna be a pleasant journey :LOL:
I would not waste your time trying to do any type of memory editor on RAGS, or at least No Haven. For some reason, variables are dual encrypted (no clue HOW), and will randomly switch pointer use (again, no clue HOW, and REALLY shouldn't be possible). Just watching No Haven in a debugger makes me wonder how this game works even some of the time. I can usually create cheats for games in an hour or two, but No Haven took me 3 hours and still not 100% reliable.

Honestly it's just best to edit the game in the engine itself like Frank does and call it a day. Once No Haven get transfered to the new Engine, many people, myself included, be able make some cheats for it even if the dev tries to implement some anti-cheat features.

Reactions: a3on and Buziol

Muxia

Aug 9, 2017
If I changed the 'preferred gender of slaver' in the general order menu to female, then every mercenary I meet will be male. Any coding problem about this part?

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
If I changed the 'preferred gender of slaver' in the general order menu to female, then every mercenary I meet will be male. Any coding problem about this part?
I think you have to End day to make sure it goes through. Other that that, it has been reliably correct. Is this in the Mod or Base version of the game?

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
I would not waste your time trying to do any type of memory editor on RAGS, or at least No Haven.
i'm not saying you should cheat with cheat engine xD
i'm just saying it can be used to fix the armory bug. and you literally need to only find one value and change it accordingly.

Snakes

Jul 22, 2017
i'm not saying you should cheat with cheat engine xD
i'm just saying it can be used to fix the armory bug. and you literally need to only find one value and change it accordingly.
I think you misunderstand me. I have zero qualms about cheating in single player games. I post cheat tables for people to use in Cheat Engine, I even send some stuff to cheathappens.com to help them update their trainers. My point about No Haven is that it can take hours to isolate a single reference and it may not even work because of the way RAGS handles it.

Let's take supplies, Rags displays 100 supplies, so you search and find 10 addresses, great you send a slaver out on assignment with 8 supplies. Now you should have 92 supplies, right? Nope, because that 100 supplies that you originally had isn't YOUR supplies, it's the encampment's supplies including each slaver and you. Now you could start a new game and keep track of all of it and find the address. GREAT! Now just find the off-set, that finds the pointer, and now you have a cheat.......... for that session, because for some reason RAGS decides to restructure itself every time it launches.

What Frank does with the mod is getting the changes to be performed by the game so it always goes in the right place (whenever he doesn't mess something up or forgets to undo his testing variables :p ), which at this point is the only guaranteed way of cheating.

tl:dr I have no qualms about cheating, but No Haven isn't worth the effort to try and cheat using memory editing.

Reactions: Buziol

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Sorry; did not realize posts on my phone were still broken. I'd thought I was replying a handful times now but apparently I'm just a dumb-dumb.

1. when you have a duped armor (sometimes happen when clicking too fast)
2. when your armors somehow have mismatched values (there's multiple variables that stores armor price and rating, can happen when you get enchanted armors or changing armors a lot. though not always)
4. when trying to craft or buy impossible armor/clothing combo. ( apparently modest maid outfit is impossibe, lol )
Ya, I'm Still working on the armour/clothing bugs. Currently have a handful of fixes in place, but either they're working and I get lucky, or what I thought was the cause of the bug changes.

As to the wardrobe, it's been mentioned a handful times recently, but what bugs are y'all experiencing? It was installed purely as a loophole while I try to fix the above, but if it's causing bugs or problems of its own then that's a whole other issue.

(whenever he doesn't mess something up or forgets to undo his testing variables :p )
Which is often. So very often often. I pray for bedlam to finish the update to twine as soon as possible.

Update coming tomorrow. Should fix a handful of the reported bugs and bring in some other under the hood stuff.

Aug 23, 2018
Frank I had another bug that happend in two saves. The game just freezes before a beginning a new day, its just stuck after you get the list of expiring assignments. I have no clue what causes it, it happend to me twice, once on like month 17 and once much earlier.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
As to the wardrobe, it's been mentioned a handful times recently, but what bugs are y'all experiencing? It was installed purely as a loophole while I try to fix the above, but if it's causing bugs or problems of its own then that's a whole other issue.
what i've experienced was the value of "Total - Clothing" (or armour) goes into the negative, so the game thinks you have no clothing/armor even when you physically have some in the storage. (can't equip them).

i'm playing the Regalia version, so i can easily fix that. dunno about rags.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Frank I had another bug that happened in two saves. The game just freezes before a beginning a new day, its just stuck after you get the list of expiring assignments. I have no clue what causes it, it happened to me twice, once on like month 17 and once much earlier.
Can you share the saves? I can't think of what the issue might be off the top of my head, but if it was just happening in a long game I would maybe think it was RAGS throwing a hissy fit, as it doesn't handle them too well.

what i've experienced was the value of "Total - Clothing" (or armour) goes into the negative, so the game thinks you have no clothing/armor even when you physically have some in the storage. (can't equip them).

i'm playing the Regalia version, so i can easily fix that. dunno about rags.
I'll take a look. It should be adding to that variable every time it activates, but it might be thinking "pull clothes from closet, attach to player", which shouldn't be a hard fix.
I'll try and have it done before I upload the update.

Reactions: a3on and Fishbreath
Aug 23, 2018
Can you share the saves? I can't think of what the issue might be off the top of my head, but if it was just happening in a long game I would maybe think it was RAGS throwing a hissy fit, as it doesn't handle them too well.

I'll take a look. It should be adding to that variable every time it activates, but it might be thinking "pull clothes from closet, attach to player", which shouldn't be a hard fix.
I'll try and have it done before I upload the update.
sorry man i deleted those saves. But i think youre right, it mighve just been rags making a scene.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
...Whoops, didn't post the update. Went to upload an update to the update and found out I never generated any links.
I'm correcting that right now, just give me a little while for all the sites to finish with the new-ish one.

sorry man i deleted those saves. But i think youre right, it mighve just been rags making a scene.
Not a problem; if it happens again though just send them up even if you're 83% certain that it's just RAGS being difficult.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Here's the update; Desktop self-destructed (Ram is fried, but the new ones should be here tomorrow), but I did finish uploading the update to mega beforehand. Just needed to retrieve my laptop from the office.

I'll up this to MF and Zippy (and Nopy if it actually works) in a moment. A long moment. Down/Uploads on my desktop are slow because my internet is trash. My laptop on the other hand acts as if every connection is dial-up.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes