Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Same thing happened to me and I didn't save close to that so I'm going to lose quite a bit of progress which is frustrating to say the least. Hopefully the latest patch to LD mod fixes this issue. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes later this week.

This is indeed a bug on Bedlam's side. It was fixed in version .941 of the game so until the LD mod starts using that version, that quest is pretty much undoable unless Frank wants to fix the issue himself in .94. So yup, no Nymphs for us in the meantime unless you play one as a Promoted Slaver.
It's coming. I have an idea on how to fix the disappearing slave bug and I'm just trying to see if I can implement it before starting on transferring everything to v.941.
It's proving tedious, but the logic for why I'm not wrong is there, so with any luck it'll be up by the new year.

Reactions: muchacho and RNDM

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Mighty Strength, Resilient, Human, Futanari, Big Cock, and Max or Near max Height are the toal pre-requisites.
So if I had to guess, either they aren't tall enough, their dick ain't big enough, or both.

To start, are you using the latest version of the mod? 5.9.2? The big bug fixed in that one could cause an endless day loop.

Second, what happened prior to the loop? Were you sending your PC slaver on an assignment? Were they returning from an assignment? In both instances, do you remember which? Was someone else going on assignment and your slaver decided to join them?
Did you have any cheats active? If yes, which cheats?

The reason why your character disappeared after you loaded is quite possibly because you saved and loaded during an event, which RAGS tends to frown upon. I'm fairly certain Bedlam even put a warning against that at the start of the game, as it was a major concern for bugs in their earlier games (Rough Landing. I wish they'd return to rough landing series. Those were fun games).

EDIT:

Almost missed this. Thank you as always for doing this.
I used the newest LD version, sadly I don't know which mission that caused it, but I had the bug already in earlier versions, so I don't think the new mission caused it.

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
I have a new bug popping out, not sure if its just me. Sometimes, my slaver (PC-slaver) just randomly vanishes. He's not assigned to anything or goes out to visit the tavern or something, just vanishes and doesn't re-appear, in no list. Usually happens when I start assignments, but it happens with any assignment at random times, not just one specific.

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
I just discovered one way to enter the endless loop, the ensnared rose trade mission make it go into it. I will try it again but without LD and look what happens.

Edit:yes that is the reason an mission which doesn't have a Disaster or Crit being forced into the result by LD . That could also be one possible way to "lose" Slaver when they aren't returned by the bugged mission end and then thus stuck in limbo at always being away without being assigned to a mission.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarchistic

Tebix

Sep 3, 2017
Mighty Strength, Resilient, Human, Futanari, Big Cock, and Max or Near max Height are the toal pre-requisites.
So if I had to guess, either they aren't tall enough, their dick ain't big enough, or both.
Ok still don't work with max height and cock length. I now think it is caused by a bug, considering Bedlam broke one of the Quest fresh from the presses kinda seems like that Bedlam isn't the best programmer, or have a good QA also I am pretty sure
Big Cock trait doesn't exist anymore (don't see it in character creation anymore), and or it isn't given in Biomancy.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I used the newest LD version, sadly I don't know which mission that caused it, but I had the bug already in earlier versions, so I don't think the new mission caused it.
I've fixed variants of the bug, so if it's still happening then I wonder if I only slowed it down.

I have a new bug popping out, not sure if its just me. Sometimes, my slaver (PC-slaver) just randomly vanishes. He's not assigned to anything or goes out to visit the tavern or something, just vanishes and doesn't re-appear, in no list. Usually happens when I start assignments, but it happens with any assignment at random times, not just one specific.
Hmmm... If it's happening randomly when you send other slavers/slaves on assignments then it'll be a chore to narrow down, but that does give me an area to look for the bug in.
After I've confidently replicated the bug, I'll have to start pulling the mod apart, piece by piece, starting with PC Slavery (the most likely culprit. Be a bit shocked if it wasn't the problem child).
If I can't replicate it after a part comes out, I'll start putting it back together. Hopefully I can narrow down which part of each cheat is afflicting us with this error.

I just discovered one way to enter the endless loop, the ensnared rose trade mission make it go into it. I will try it again but without LD and look what happens.

Edit:yes that is the reason an mission which doesn't have a Disaster or Crit being forced into the result by LD . That could also be one possible way to "lose" Slaver when they aren't returned by the bugged mission end and then thus stuck in limbo at always being away without being assigned to a mission.
Ah, thought I'd patched that one. Mmm, i did, but I typo'd the variable name. That'll be fixed shortly. Might release a fixed 941a first. It's going well.

Ok still don't work with max height and cock length. I now think it is caused by a bug, considering Bedlam broke one of the Quest fresh from the presses kinda seems like that Bedlam isn't the best programmer, or have a good QA also I am pretty sure
Big Cock trait doesn't exist anymore (don't see it in character creation anymore), and or it isn't given in Biomancy.
Honestly, he's not a bad programmer. He's taken RAGS to heights it wasn't designed for, which is why he's not a good game developer. It wasn't that the game grew into this monstrosity that doesn't fit the engine. He very much designed it like this from the get-go.
The added fact he prioritizes creating content to the old engine over the conversion (whereas it'd make more sense to slow down content development in favour of the conversion, as Twine is easier to both debug and add content to. Which means he could release more with each update), speaks to that as well.

The poor QA is all on him though. He's consistently refused assistance.

As to your issue...

If I recall correctly, it actually can't be maximum height, but one step less than that
That might be absolutely correct; I only checked the values and didn't think to check if it was an "equal to" or "greater than" flag. Thinking about it, I might've gone over this before in this thread or the one at 8kun (before another games dev took it over to promote their own game), and I'm suddenly all the more certain User1810 is correct.

I think it's pretty safe to say that for all this game's good points it is a buggy mess at the worst of times and held together by duct tape and greased by WD40 at the best of times :p
Held together is a strong word, but ya, you're absolutely correct!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Honestly, he's not a bad programmer. He's taken RAGS to heights it wasn't designed for, which is why he's not a good game developer. It wasn't that the game grew into this monstrosity that doesn't fit the engine. He very much designed it like this from the get-go.
The added fact he prioritizes creating content to the old engine over the conversion (whereas it'd make more sense to slow down content development in favour of the conversion, as Twine is easier to both debug and add content to. Which means he could release more with each update), speaks to that as well.

The poor QA is all on him though. He's consistently refused assistance.
Without any insight on the matter, I've always assumed that he was worried that support would dry up if he stopped consistently adding new content to the RAGS game for a while to focus on the conversion, even if it would make things much easier down the road.
It's the curse of crowdfunding: You need to fulfill patron requests and commissions to keep the income, even if to the detriment of the game as a whole.

blackrosesheart

Jun 1, 2019
Without any insight on the matter, I've always assumed that he was worried that support would dry up if he stopped consistently adding new content to the RAGS game for a while to focus on the conversion, even if it would make things much easier down the road.
It's the curse of crowdfunding: You need to fulfill patron requests and commissions to keep the income, even if to the detriment of the game as a whole.
This is pretty much the exact reason why, it's been discussed on the streams and Discord numerous times. To the point where one patron specifically funded a day of streaming each week just to get some progress on the conversion. And given the constant drops between versions he's probably not wrong that taking 4-6 months to just get everything moved over to Twine all at once would tank subs.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
This is pretty much the exact reason why, it's been discussed on the streams and Discord numerous times. To the point where one patron specifically funded a day of streaming each week just to get some progress on the conversion. And given the constant drops between versions he's probably not wrong that taking 4-6 months to just get everything moved over to Twine all at once would tank subs.
Which is absolutely understandable.
Got to protect your bottom line, especially when you don't have many loyal fans.
I've seen devs disappear for months and have their patreon count remain essentially undamaged simply because they have a good relationship with their subscribers, and Bedlam just doesn't have that. As you said, he has sub drops between versions, but also any time there is a delay or major bug.

my leader/main character keeps disappearing

It is a known issue. I'm working on fixing it while I update the mod to the latest version (which had the added bug of disappearing slaves). Once I can do a clean run through on that version without encountering either bug, I'll release the update.

AkiraTepes

Nov 22, 2017
On the disappearing leader bug, for some reason anytime I send a slave for training (personal assignment) my leader tags along. When they return my leader stays AWOL.

Aug 23, 2018
On the disappearing leader bug, for some reason anytime I send a slave for training (personal assignment) my leader tags along. When they return my leader stays AWOL.
it has many variations. Ive had alice taking place of one of my slavers, i was ok with that but after a few months the game got super buggy and finally didnt load a new day, it was just stuck on the outstanding assignments list.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
0.94.2 is out
And another one is on the way, according to Bedlam. If he's assuring us another update is coming immediately, I'm not to concerned about getting my hands on this one.

it has many variations. Ive had alice taking place of one of my slavers, i was ok with that but after a few months the game got super buggy and finally didnt load a new day, it was just stuck on the outstanding assignments list.

The first one is fixed in the current (test) version. At least as far as my testing has gone, I haven't been able to replicate it since I tried a fix.
The Alice variant is the part of the bug I'm still working on. I've seperated her from all the PC flags, but it's still happening. It's part of the reason why I haven't released the update/patch yet, as even though I'm damn certain I fixed the disappearing slave bug from the core game, I'm still trying to work through the other issues.

Reactions: taetaetr

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
And another one is on the way, according to Bedlam. If he's assuring us another update is coming immediately, I'm not to concerned about getting my hands on this one.
I dont know, the playtest i did come up with a surprising stable result.

Also found a failure in both the mod/base game
The cristal dildo scene can corrupt working slaves into replicate shadow slavers. (the game is working with it regardless, a camp bitch going out marauding :ROFLMAO: :LOL::whistle:)

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
I dont know, the playtest i did come up with a surprising stable result.

Also found a failure in both the mod/base game
The cristal dildo scene can corrupt working slaves into replicate shadow slavers. (the game is working with it regardless, a camp bitch going out marauding :ROFLMAO: :LOL::whistle:)
what crystal dildo scene?

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
what crystal dildo scene?
Normaly it is a day end sex for slavers that goes mad vith lust. More comon with sex addicts but similar traits /aspects can trigger it. It was the case of the past for sure. if it triggers for the slave then you get a copy of it for a turn as a slaver or/and a slave placed back to the non working slave row if exhaused, for only a turn ofcourse.
So here is the fun thing: your slave can be present in the same assignment filling up the slaver and the slave position while she/he assigned to work at encampment jobs.(mostly camp biches for a very good reason.)
The sex nickname code creates a temp copy of a working slave. The reason? It canot rewrite the name of that working slave.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes