Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
Is there an extra requirement for "When Week's End Comes" to get the fallen demi-angel result? As in does the slaver sent need to actually be an illusionist or former cheerleader or something to that effect?

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Not that I know of, but I've only been able to get the first 3 cheerleaders, and confirmed (through image bug) that at least the other two exists as full-images.

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
So far I've gotten...
Both options for the regular success (pink haired elf, blonde northerner) but apparently the elf can sometimes be a sissy instead of female and I haven't seen that result yet (primarily since I've been forcing crits) and gotten a lot of wastelander and kreen cheerleaders.
And yeah, I've also confirmed that if you use biomancy to change their race to one of the other valid cheerleader races then the examine images work, including the fallen.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Theoretically the third crit after you acquire the Kreen and the Wastelander should be the Fallen, from what I heard. Are you repeating the assignment by reloading or were these separate attempts?

Also Jax, Hyp not working on Obedient slaves is a deliberate decision, yeah. Kinda controversial. But since some of the best mantras now get implanted on a critical success at the corresponding training (Cumslut and Bimbo at least), it's no longer such a big deal.

Reactions: Jaxter

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
I can't tell if this is me doing something wrong, but it's happening consistently. I can't get any of the puppet leader creation events to fire. After a while, the nighttime events stop triggering entirely, which I assume is when the puppet leader status is supposed to start, since that disables the visits. Not sure if this is a bug report or a "am I doing it wrong" thing. Any help is appreciated

Damoriva

Nov 16, 2018
Even after all this time I'm still not entirely sure of all the triggers for a forced encounter, besides the player character's reputation being Desired/Obsessed Over.

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
Shit, maybe I'm confused.

I haven't played around with puppet leadering (yet) but allegedly it requires:
  • The encampment leader to be abused.
    • Nonsubmissive slaver
    • Desirable encampment leader reputation
  • The triggering slaver having (Mal)evolence, (Hyp)notic, or (Dom)inator.
  • 3 repeated abusals by the same slaver (which according to the patchnotes has been made more likely recently.)
And that ought to do it, but as User1810 exemplarified so illustratively, I may be confused. I'm quite sure those aren't even real words too.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1810

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
Yeah I've never been able to get it to fire; I even tested last night with 5 slavers demanding 120 gold each (the original requirement) and it never fired

VineBear

Feb 19, 2018
I wasn't aware of malevolent for the puppet leader to fire, but I tried with dominator and hypnotist and neither worked.

From my experience, the nighttime visits require:

You to be alluring or higher
The non-sub slaver to be either Unscrupulous or depraved, or to be hypnotic and you failed a bunch of hypnotism on them. I think wisps can also just do it, cause they ignore all rules

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
Two items in the newest changelog may explain why it isn't firing for some:

---Changed how forced encounters for repeated attempts work on the initial roller. Before it was possible for them to completely lose interest after getting max gold. Now they will be more likely to keep initiating, and be more likely than before if there's a chance to earn more gold.
---Fix for the new mechanic to trigger puppet leader when mental manipulation isn't involved.

Reactions: VineBear

tacomarine

Jan 28, 2019
Oh mine was firing. She was getting visited every night for months. I had 2 at first, but the puppet leader event wasn't firing so i went to then 3, then 4. The 5th one got to max gold and then the visits stopped all together.

To get the events to fire, you need to have submissive and be alluring/desired/obsessed and they need to have less than 50 morale and have hypnotism, dominant, or dominator. Unruly helps, along with unscrupulous but they aren't required since it only affects the morale they can initiate it at. They just need to have one of those three and NOT have submissive.

Back when it was first implemented, it required you to have 5 slavers visiting you and demanding max gold. That's why I went to 5 and that might be why it stopped firing once the 5th got to max gold (120). Later updates allowed puppet leader to fire without all 5 visiiting but I've never been able to have it fire; no matter on the normal game or this modded one. And tbh this isn't the place for tech support, it's just a mod of the game. Bedlam would know way better than Frank

Jaxter

Feb 21, 2018
- ... And tbh this isn't the place for tech support, it's just a mod of the game. Bedlam would know way better than Frank ... -
We're "all" knowledgeable about the game here, even if somewhat confused at times. I can't see why it can't be both.
Have you had issues with puppet leadering in the non-modded version (should be easy enough to test (says I who spent forever on other things recently).)
It's not impossible that it's bugged, or a cofactor is preventing it, or that the mod butchered some checks needed. I don't really have the time to test it today, but I guess I can give it a whirl some other time, maybe tomorrow (if I'm not too confused to remember).

sargelvein98

Nov 29, 2019
So quick question then. how does the mutiny event fire now? i got five of my slavers to hypnotize, dominate, thrall me into giving them one hundred twenty more coins but i haven't gotten anything since then? i know previously i needed to keep everyones morale at zero for a while but i tried that 3 versions ago and even after a month of not working i gave up

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
So quick question then. how does the mutiny event fire now? i got five of my slavers to hypnotize, dominate, thrall me into giving them one hundred twenty more coins but i haven't gotten anything since then? i know previously i needed to keep everyones morale at zero for a while but i tried that 3 versions ago and even after a month of not working i gave up
Remember your own character needs a bad reputation for that to happen.

User1810

Dec 30, 2018
The mutiny where you're overthrown and become a slave hasn't changed and isn't related to nightly use, it still requires very low morale all around. The five slavers using you thing leads to puppet leader status. And that prevents mutinies, actually.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes