Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

12rjk18

Aug 12, 2017
Nothing constructive to add but I appreciate the work. Game is easy enough its just tedious to get stuff to proc without the mod. Keep it up fam.

sorcan

Jul 14, 2017
Small bug: I'm not able to select Strong Right Arm and Recruiter when I select custom start.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
So, player fix it is.
Or is it?
Uploading one last "fix" before the player fix.
Why?
After moving things around(just cleaning up before the player fix), I was just able to run through every single corruption event user a slaver. Multiple times, even. You know, making sure that the game didn't self-destruct between being opened and closed and opened again.

It's still not perfect, though. For instance, A lot of aspects and aesthetics (primarily those in Debauched Exaltation), fire the "they resisted" or a random event (I say random, but it seems to always be prehensile tongue or cloak of living shadows. Which is Strange).
Unless the character actually resisted the event, this will usually be because that character doesn't have the prerequisites for that event (I know I sound like a broken record, but it's the best way to avoid people complaining about an event not firing). Because of how the mod is built, there's no other way for a random event to happen other than by rolling off a failed procc. Unfortunately, this can't be avoided yet without potentially breaking the mod.

But, frankly, before I even consider working on that, let's confirm that this fix is consistent with people other than me.

Small bug: I'm not able to select Strong Right Arm and Recruiter when I select custom start.
Check with the new version that I've just uploaded. Because I use an exported character to test, I haven't been to the Character Creation screen in a while. However, last time I was there, those options were available.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
after poking the hypnosis success dice i'm guessing it only makes sure that the slaver doesnt hypnotize you back? cause im occassionally getting that prompt that you couldnt distract the slaver long enough to implant a trigger

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
after poking the hypnosis success dice i'm guessing it only makes sure that the slaver doesnt hypnotize you back? cause im occassionally getting that prompt that you couldnt distract the slaver long enough to implant a trigger
Ah, yes, the insanity of that.
So, I forced the variable checks for everything, so that when you select it you always get them alone and melt their mind with your dulcet tones, but for some reason it doesn't.
As my priority was corruption, I decided that it having a small chance to fail and zero chance to backfire was good enough for the time being.
I'll take another run at it while I'm sorting through other things. I probably just overlooked something obvious when making the cheat.

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
whats this corruption menu? I've never seen it pop up. I can click the loaded dice, choose backlash whomever or success whomever and then thats it. is there supposed to be some extra menu or something that pops up somewhere?

e: actually, i think i figured it out.. i must have been using an old version of rags i suspect since re-installing 2.4.16 fixed the problem for me

vhawkes

Feb 6, 2018
Personally, I get a crash whenever I open the corruption menu (the expanded one you get when you select the type of corruption).
Using 2.4.16, gonna try to reinstall.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Personally, I get a crash whenever I open the corruption menu (the expanded one you get when you select the type of corruption).
Using 2.4.16, gonna try to reinstall.
Keep me updated if it keeps crashing. You could just be unlucky, or there could be something I missed.

New update is out. Includes a few new features and a couple of fixes for hypnosis, corruption, and the base game.
Aspects should consistently fire now when they're selected, unless they're from SE, which has a weird set of Aspects that don't obey logic. Or listen to threats.
Reset day option. It follows the same logic as with a new day, without actually going forward a day, so it shouldn't break anything.
Fixed Hypnosis. Tell me if... when it doesn't work for any of you so I can go and fix it. Again.

Bunch of other small things.

Enjoy, and as always, thank you for keeping me updated on any bugs you find.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
I may be posting this in the wrong thread, but I would presume somebody here has access to the vanilla TF version of 812. I would like to get my hands on it if at all possible, as you can't really disable any of the mod features but rather can only ignore them. That being said, the mod is solid work, just happen to like structured limitations.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I may be posting this in the wrong thread, but I would presume somebody here has access to the vanilla TF version of 812. I would like to get my hands on it if at all possible, as you can't really disable any of the mod features but rather can only ignore them. That being said, the mod is solid work, just happen to like structured limitations.
Actually, all of the mod features have an on/off switch (other than character creation, though as it's been requested, I'm planning to give this an on/off switch with the next fix), if they're working as I designed them. The whole reason I built separate timers and variables for virtually everything is so you can play with only the features you want, including none of them.

Though I understand where you're coming from. I tend to prefer it that way myself, but NH has such a bad framework in place that it's easy for a single bad roll to ruin a 3-hour game. No game that encourages skill and character cultivation should rely almost solely on randomness.
Hence why the mod exists :p

I'll have to find a fresh link as I no longer have a copy, but the would be the place to ask if I can't find a working link again.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Actually, all of the mod features have an on/off switch (other than character creation, though as it's been requested, I'm planning to give this an on/off switch with the next fix)
Ah, that's were my confusion came in. I guess I should have guessed that might be the case, but I falsely presumed it would be basically cheaty through-out based on the character creation screen, I should have known better lol. In that case I can just use your version just fine.

I'll have to find a fresh link as I no longer have a copy, but the would be the place to ask if I can't find a working link again.
That's not a problem for me anymore so if it takes any effort at all never mind it, the main or non-mod thread will get around to updating it in due time as somebody else has already requested it. Thanks for the consideration though, now I know I can just count points and limit myself in Character Creation your version will work just dandy.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Ah, that's were my confusion came in. I guess I should have guessed that might be the case, but I falsely presumed it would be basically cheaty through-out based on the character creation screen, I should have known better lol. In that case I can just use your version just fine.
Good to hear, and if there is anything that you find isn't locked behind a switch (something cheaty when you didn't turn anything on), please tell me, as that is more than likely a bug. Heaven knows I can always use more of those fix lol.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
after poking corruption with a very sharpened stick all I can say is it still drops some random bull(hey I wanna change my eyes but nope, lets give you several spiky potrusions) from time to time or not work at all (figures). Dominate seems to work always, havent poked hypnosis yet but plan on doing that next.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
after poking corruption with a very sharpened stick all I can say is it still drops some random bull(hey I wanna change my eyes but nope, lets give you several spiky potrusions) from time to time or not work at all (figures). Dominate seems to work always, havent poked hypnosis yet but plan on doing that next.
Thank you.
The eye bug has been found and fixed for the next version. Had the same value as shoulder spikes, whoops.

I would like to ask for details relative to the "random bull" though. Such as what you tried to cast, what actually procc'd, as well as who was the caster and target. The more detailed details you give me, the easier it is to track down the location of the bug.
Before there were just so many things wrong with Corruption that I could fix a dozen things and magically find a persons report, but with it actually smoothing out, the little details are starting to matter.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
example of random bull: me casting on slaver/slave while using either backlash on myself/successfull to get some of the aesthetic mods(cant remember exactly but i think i was trying to give myself wings) but would add the cowardly trait, also no matter what couldnt get the demonic futanari aesthetic to be successfull(could this be like the futanari biomancy thing?)

edit: also the spikes thing would fire several times (it fired 3 times in a single corruption attempt for me)
edit2: after poking hypnosis occasionally still get the prompth that i couldnt distract them long enough to plant triggers

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
example of random bull: me casting on slaver/slave while using either backlash on myself/successfull to get some of the aesthetic mods(cant remember exactly but i think i was trying to give myself wings) but would add the cowardly trait, also no matter what couldnt get the demonic futanari aesthetic to be successfull(could this be like the futanari biomancy thing?)

edit: also the spikes thing would fire several times (it fired 3 times in a single corruption attempt for me)
edit2: after poking hypnosis occasionally still get the prompth that i couldnt distract them long enough to plant triggers
Wings were bugged and have been fixed for the next update.
Demonic Futanari will work with the upcoming patch. It was properly coded and everything, Bedlam just locked it out with incorrect variables. Probably because it doesn't have any flavour text to accompany the effect.
Futa Biomancy still not working is bedlam being a twat and focusing on adding new things as opposed to finishing things that have had placeholders for multiple years.

The shoulder spikes was an issue with a few values being the same when they shouldn't be so. It's been fixed as well.
Hypnosis is an extreme case of a work in progress. For all intensive purposes, it should work but it doesn't seem to want to. It's one of the things I want to get working before I release the next update.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
ah that explains a few things about the demonic futanari. and will refrain from making a commnent about "placeholder features" *glares*

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
when its working will the futa corruption be something you can cast directly on guys or will you need to turn them into girls first?

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes