Cheat Mod RAGS No Haven: Loaded Dice Mod [v.7.3.1] [V.983 - Patreon] [Bedlam Games]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Which version of "Change Conjuration" should be used going forward?

• Version A(Clicky)

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • Version B(Less Clicky)

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Version C(Quick and Done)

Votes: 63 58.9%
  • A different idea altogether(post it)

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
when its working will the futa corruption be something you can cast directly on guys or will you need to turn them into girls first?
You just need to turn them into sissy's (easy enough), but when I get a moment I'll add the male variable so you can just turn them into futas at your leisure.

For now though, the update is out, Link and Changelog is in the OP, but the key points are:

- Cheat option in Character Creation; select it to get your trait points and slots, repick traits to reset.
- Corruption: Bunch of small little fixes, and one big change in an attempt to smooth it out.
- Biomancy: Lots of changes to this in order to get a seemingly flawless cheat engine going with it.

It was supposed to be up a little (an hour or so) earlier, but RAGS Designer crashed during a save, burning both the main file and backup, resulting in me having to rebuild a few time consuming things. Fairly certain it's all back to where it was before the crash.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
well here is some random corruption things i experimented with:
MC casting on slaver/slave with backlash towards MC:
1. Demonic muscles not triggering
2. Grow occasionally failing to do anything but give xp
3.Several positive trits failing to do anything but give xp (Heroic, perceptive tried)
4. trying to give myself a tail changed my skin color

From what i saw while poking corruption it seems that it occassionaly only just gives xp and fails to do what was intended. Also noticed that if you try to use an aesthetic trait on eyes and it fails it messes up your character description when you use examine on yourself :" You are a massive behemoth of truly hulking size, have amber eyes, , a different coloured eye on your foreheadflowing dark brown hair " <-- this is what happened to my character

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
A word of warning, it could just be the base game still, but the "Raid Goblin Village" in the plains is still potentially gamebreaking.
From what I saw I think it doesn't have a flag to tell the game that it still exists. After sending four slavers, and ending the day, it doesn't state how many days are left on it, it just disappears entirely. However, it is still in the active section (Where slavers/slaves that are assigned a role are) so it could just be as easy as assigning a flag to it

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
well here is some random corruption things i experimented with:
MC casting on slaver/slave with backlash towards MC:
1. Demonic muscles not triggering
2. Grow occasionally failing to do anything but give xp
3.Several positive trits failing to do anything but give xp (Heroic, perceptive tried)
4. trying to give myself a tail changed my skin color

From what i saw while poking corruption it seems that it occassionaly only just gives xp and fails to do what was intended. Also noticed that if you try to use an aesthetic trait on eyes and it fails it messes up your character description when you use examine on yourself :" You are a massive behemoth of truly hulking size, have amber eyes, , a different coloured eye on your foreheadflowing dark brown hair " <-- this is what happened to my character
With the backlash on MC is going to be a bit fucked until I completely rewrite corruption into the cheat, rather than just modding it. This is because some events simply aren't designed to target the MC.
What you're experiencing, other than Grow being a hit/miss, is likely attributed to that.
I'll pop into the game and confirm that though, just in case my mod broke something new in the last update.
Eyes I'll also pay special attention to. After I thought I fixed them in the last patch, I hadn't noticed any issues, so I'll get back to it.

A word of warning, it could just be the base game still, but the "Raid Goblin Village" in the plains is still potentially gamebreaking.
From what I saw I think it doesn't have a flag to tell the game that it still exists. After sending four slavers, and ending the day, it doesn't state how many days are left on it, it just disappears entirely. However, it is still in the active section (Where slavers/slaves that are assigned a role are) so it could just be as easy as assigning a flag to it
Nothing I mod would have any direct affect on that assignment, but I'll take a look at it and see if I can't narrow down the issue. You're probably right about the fix though. If I can't find a fix for it though, I'll ask you to message Bedlam (he's blocked me so I can't), and report it to him directly.

Update:
Internet is being a touch slow, but the update is on its way. Should be up by tonight.
Sorry about the extended delay getting it up to date with .821. While nothing in the changelog broke the mod, for some reason there were a lot of new things that weren't listed that pretty much forced me build workarounds for.
That, and I've been playing the game normally to see if it's the engine or me that sucks (someone elsewhere got into my head a little). I've since confirmed that after several brilliant games that it is indeed the engine that's $%^&ed.

GreagWoot

Jun 13, 2018
not surprised about the rags engine. that thing is being used in ways it was never intended to be used

i guess the only way too make sure you could add whatever traits/aesthetics/aspects to the MC you want would be to do like the other mod did and have a special cheat menu where you can choose what to add directly instead of depending on a random roll.

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
not surprised about the rags engine. that thing is being used in ways it was never intended to be used

i guess the only way too make sure you could add whatever traits/aesthetics/aspects to the MC you want would be to do like the other mod did and have a special cheat menu where you can choose what to add directly instead of depending on a random roll.
I've honestly been tempted to grab bits and pieces of Semeicardia's and carry it over to mine, such as his trait mod and race mods. He had a better understanding of how RAGS works by the looks of it, and so most of their things are better put together than mine, which are a mess by any definition.
But I'd rather not do that without permission, and as I have a different goal than them, I'd be tearing into it just to grab what I think I can use. Or in other words, rude.

Though, to clarify, mine isn't dependent on a random roll. I modify the flags so that it can't fire anything but what's selected. Whether or not the target can be afflicted with that trait or aspect or aesthetic is actually what prevents most things from firing.
Eventually, when I get around to building my own timers instead of modifying Bedlams to suit my needs, I'll probably fix all of that so it can target whoever regardless, without the risk of breaking the game.

Now, in other news, the Update is out.
Check the opening post for it.

Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
I think there's been a miswrite somewhere. The corruption on backlash (you) causes the menu to cycle through every option in the category (Gifts of the Warped, causes me to go through every physical option like tails and wings, as well as the traits). It then does something completely different from my original choice/choices. Same with when I change it to succeed on the target.

I've been using it on a slave, so I'll try a slaver as well

Edit: Slaver also has the same problem

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
I think there's been a miswrite somewhere. The corruption on backlash (you) causes the menu to cycle through every option in the category (Gifts of the Warped, causes me to go through every physical option like tails and wings, as well as the traits). It then does something completely different from my original choice/choices. Same with when I change it to succeed on the target.

I've been using it on a slave, so I'll try a slaver as well

Edit: Slaver also has the same problem
Yep, didn't notice the upload failed when I uploaded a fixed one this morning (hence the delay).
Just re-upped and the fixed one should be up now. Sorry about that.

D

Deleted member 621688

Yep, didn't notice the upload failed when I uploaded a fixed one this morning (hence the delay).
Just re-upped and the fixed one should be up now. Sorry about that.
Getting the same exact thing as the other fellow...

Corruption seems to just not want to work as it cycles through every category while not giving you the exact thing you wanted/selected originally.

So it essentially randomizes itself before casting an unusual thing but after several attempts of trying it myself. I can't actually get the true 'demonic'-like personage I'd like to have. Meh.

Not exactly sure what else to say or add.

TitanSon

Mar 11, 2017
first of all, thanks for modding the new version so fast =)

i got a little question, is it possible to enable the patreon benefits as has done it in his version?

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
Getting the same exact thing as the other fellow...

Corruption seems to just not want to work as it cycles through every category while not giving you the exact thing you wanted/selected originally.

So it essentially randomizes itself before casting an unusual thing but after several attempts of trying it myself. I can't actually get the true 'demonic'-like personage I'd like to have. Meh.

Not exactly sure what else to say or add.
*downloads file*
Huh; mega is refusing to update and overwrite the old file with the new one...
Give me a second and I'll just blow away the old one and upload the new one.
......Done. New link, with the fixed file, is up.

first of all, thanks for modding the new version so fast =)

i got a little question, is it possible to enable the patreon benefits as has done it in his version?
Fast? This took me a few days, maybe even a week to get done :p

Probably. I'll take a look at his and see how he activated it, and then see about working it over into mine.
Yeah, I'll be able to do that. Next update should have it.

Trapquest

Feb 26, 2018
Lol, I basically play this mod like it's vanilla, but I'm grateful because you're so up-to-date that downloading the LD mod is more convenient than waiting for somebody to upload the TF version. I quite like Orcm and his work, so if it were at all practical and within budget for me to slide him some cash I would, but it isn't on both accounts and I'm an entitled asshole so here I am. Thanks for the update.

D

Deleted member 621688

It's a decent mod, sure... of course I know maintaining and updating it for the newer versions is rather annoying. Especially when you got to dig through the bits and pieces of all of what's encoded into the game and sort of sift out what could possibly be tweaked here and there.

I'm no modding expert myself. I'm a gamer first and foremost. And I just like to enjoy my time with them... I just don't like games to come to an 'end'. Which is why I do kind of like the sandbox-y like elements this one has.

Oh well... I'm more rambling than anything. Anyway, it does work quite well now. And yeah, the whole Patreon benefit thing from that other mod would be kind of neat.

No pressure or anything, though... take as much time as you need. :)

bluerender

Jun 14, 2018
aren't you supposed to get more slaver slots as the marauder and other ranks go up ? seems to be stuck on 10 slots.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
aren't you supposed to get more slaver slots as the marauder and other ranks go up ? seems to be stuck on 10 slots.
From : "Introducing buyable encampment upgrades. No longer will capacity be automatically gained over time or by level ups, and will instead need to be purchased either with gold for most or for some of the scouting upgrades with the value of a slave."

Aetheron

Aug 5, 2017
it looks like the 'demonic futanari' option has stopped working this update...
Well that explains why it wasn't working for me. Did it work in the previous versions?

Also does anyone know if it can be used to create futa from races that don't normally have them like lamia or harpies? (when it work(s/ed I mean)

@Frank N. Stein is there anything we can contribute to sorting things out? Does No Haven produce log files anywhere?

Advert

Aug 4, 2018
Well that explains why it wasn't working for me. Did it work in the previous versions?

Also does anyone know if it can be used to create futa from races that don't normally have them like lamia or harpies? (when it work(s/ed I mean)

@Frank N. Stein is there anything we can contribute to sorting things out? Does No Haven produce log files anywhere?
yeah, it worked fine in the version before this one

Frank N. Stein

Modder
Aug 6, 2016
it looks like the 'demonic futanari' option has stopped working this update...

yeah, it worked fine in the version before this one
Thanks for the offer, but I don't think so. I'm not deeply familiar with rags (which is hilarious if you think of all the time I spend in this game), but I think the only way to give reports is by describing what happened as clearly as you can. Every little detail can help narrow down how the bug actually occurs.

As it is, I forgot to adjust the variables this time so it could actually fire. Bedlam has it locked cause he doesn't want people making futa's.
I'll upload a fix with that and the rest of the little bugs I've been finding tonight.
I've been spending most of the last little while just bug hunting. Trying to find where everything breaks.
Decided that the only way to ensure Corruption does fire when someone selects it is to build a new corruption system into the game. There are just too many flags to go through and rewrite or burn to make it feasible. Some aspects and aesthetics just break the game when they hit you or your slavers, which means that there's no point in letting those ones work both ways.
Though, I think I might've tracked down the root variable that tells the game to fire a fail when you get too many crits or successes in a row. My mod prevents that from firing, but if I can confirm this is what causes the series of flags to procc, people just using the mod as an easy download shouldn't have that problem either.

Anyways, rambling. After I get off work tonight I'll upload the current fix version and it shouldn't be terribly long before I release another proper update for the cheat.

Reactions: Aetheron
5.00 star(s) 7 Votes