ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Of the games here on the f95 Zone
: You play as a man who signs a pact with a demon and you have to corrupt the down by discovering people's sins and then exploit those sins. Once a person is sinful enough, you can enslave them for your own evil purposes. Uses real art, in decent amounts and the text is written to match the images. Tags include: mindcontrol, rape, domination

: You play as an average woman looking into her sister's disappearance who finds herself thrust into the role of a super heroine, standing between a powerful organization and their quest for world domination. Images are 3D CG and made to fit the text, there is plenty of them too. Tags include: BDSM, corruption, domination, mindcontrol

: You play as a male mad scientist who are employed by Dr. Evil in an conquest to take over the world and stop superheroes. It's more of a traditional RPG with turnbased fights. Plenty of real images with text made to fit the images. Tags include: mindcontrol, slave, superpowers

: You play as a male graduate student in psychology and budding hypnotherapist. This is more a stat-management / puzzle type game. The game uses real images and photo manips with text made to fit the images and there is plenty of images. Tags include: harem, mindcontrol

If you would be willing to sign up for the Collective, I could find you plenty of more games that would include more of your fetishes.
Not a huge fan of real images, but I'll take what I can get. Real interested in that Miss Adventure one. So I'll see if I can give these games a shot. Soon as I have some free time. I assume all of these need RAGS 2.4.16, or whatever the version number was, right?

I mean, I'd rather not sign up to another site. But if you can list some really good games that fit my criteria then sure, I'll consider doing it. You said it was free anyway, so it's not a big deal. I just don't like having too many memberships too keep track off.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Not a huge fan of real images, but I'll take what I can get. Real interested in that Miss Adventure one. So I'll see if I can give these games a shot. Soon as I have some free time. I assume all of these need RAGS 2.4.16, or whatever the version number was, right?

I mean, I'd rather not sign up to another site. But if you can list some really good games that fit my criteria then sure, I'll consider doing it. You said it was free anyway, so it's not a big deal. I just don't like having too many memberships too keep track off.
Miss Adventure is made with 2.4.16 yes.

I'll create a list of games from the collective that might interest you, might take me a little while though, but I will get it done :)

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Miss Adventure is made with 2.4.16 yes.

I'll create a list of games from the collective that might interest you, might take me a little while though, but I will get it done :)
Cool. Thanks.

I just checked out the Miss Adventure thread and I suddenly got reminded why I never gave RAGS a shot.
This post really scared me off the whole thing. XD
It just seemed like a whole lot of work for something I might not enjoy. Especially considering it's apparently a very hard game. There's also mention of some kind of password. Man, why can't this shit ever be simple? :frown:

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Cool. Thanks.

I just checked out the Miss Adventure thread and I suddenly got reminded why I never gave RAGS a shot.
This post really scared me off the whole thing. XD
It just seemed like a whole lot of work for something I might not enjoy. Especially considering it's apparently a very hard game. There's also mention of some kind of password. Man, why can't this shit ever be simple? :frown:
Download and install rags 2.4.16 and
Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5
Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 SP2 (if OS is 64-bit then install 32-bit release before 64-bit release)
Microsoft Media Player

It is true that it can be troublesome to set up, once it is setup it opens access to a whole lot of games.

Regarding the password, that is for the Rags Designer, used to make and modify RAGS games. You do not need a password to play the game. You use the RAGS player to play the games :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
If I can ask for suggestions too, there are games with decent amount of content that have pregnancy and futa? Or just one of them, not necessarily together (but would be awesome). Thank you so much c:
: You play as an average woman looking into her sister's disappearance who finds herself thrust into the role of a super heroine, standing between a powerful organization and their quest for world domination. Images are 3D CG and made to fit the text, there is plenty of them too. Tags include: BDSM, corruption, domination, mindcontrol and pregnancy

: The game involves a man who's wife finds has been doing things behind her back. She takes revenge. You decide how that plays out. It has text made to fit the images, which is real photos and a lot of them. Tags include: domination, transformation, futa and involuntary sex / rape.

: You play as a girl who works in a veterinarian. Game uses a mix of real images and 3D images and text is made to fit the images and there is a lot of them. The english version is a decent translation at best, might give you a laugh though. Tags include: bestiality, corruption, humiliation, incest, rape

: The sequel to Kennel K9 linked in my last message to ponyguy. This one is mostly 3D CG and has a lot of them. Same issue with the english translation on this one, might give you a laugh as well. Tags include: bestiality, domination and pregnancy

If you would be willing to get games from the TFgames site, there is a LOT more games I could suggest to you that has pregnancy and / or futa :)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition 3.5 SP2 (if OS is 64-bit then install 32-bit release before 64-bit release)
Microsoft Media Player

It is true that it can be troublesome to set up, once it is setup it opens access to a whole lot of games.

Regarding the password, that is for the Rags Designer, used to make and modify RAGS games. You do not need a password to play the game. You use the RAGS player to play the games :)
I'll just download RAGS and hope I already have all the other shit I need. If not then so be it. Don't really feel like bloating my PC with a bunch more programs when I might not even like the games. I already think the engine looks ugly, based on the few screenshots I saw.
So maybe hold off on trying to find games I might enjoy until I test this shit out. Would hate for you to go through all that trouble for nothing, just because I'm too lazy and spoiled by simpler engines to bother installing all that stuff.
You got a link to a safe place I can download RAGS from?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I'll just download RAGS and hope I already have all the other shit I need. If not then so be it. Don't really feel like bloating my PC with a bunch more programs when I might not even like the games. I already think the engine looks ugly, based on the few screenshots I saw.
So maybe hold off on trying to find games I might enjoy until I test this shit out. Would hate for you to go through all that trouble for nothing, just because I'm too lazy and spoiled by simpler engines to bother installing all that stuff.
You got a link to a safe place I can download RAGS from?
I sure do, .
It has links to 2.4.16 and 3.0 and links to the stuff you need to download and install.

Also has a link to a non-install version apparently.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
: You play as an average woman looking into her sister's disappearance who finds herself thrust into the role of a super heroine, standing between a powerful organization and their quest for world domination. Images are 3D CG and made to fit the text, there is plenty of them too. Tags include: BDSM, corruption, domination, mindcontrol and pregnancy

: The game involves a man who's wife finds has been doing things behind her back. She takes revenge. You decide how that plays out. It has text made to fit the images, which is real photos and a lot of them. Tags include: domination, transformation, futa and involuntary sex / rape.

: You play as a girl who works in a veterinarian. Game uses a mix of real images and 3D images and text is made to fit the images and there is a lot of them. The english version is a decent translation at best, might give you a laugh though. Tags include: bestiality, corruption, humiliation, incest, rape

: The sequel to Kennel K9 linked in my last message to ponyguy. This one is mostly 3D CG and has a lot of them. Same issue with the english translation on this one, might give you a laugh as well. Tags include: bestiality, domination and pregnancy

If you would be willing to get games from the TFgames site, there is a LOT more games I could suggest to you that has pregnancy and / or futa :)
Sure, I don't mind go to TFgames if there are some good titles! c:
(in fact, now that I think about it, I've already that site between my favorites xD)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I sure do, .
It has links to 2.4.16 and 3.0 and links to the stuff you need to download and install.
Neat. Thank you very much. Got some programs running right now, but as soon as those are done I'll see if this thing works.

Also has a link to a non-install version apparently.
Sweet! God, I love it when people make non-install versions of things. Especially when they do it for Japanese H-games like Honey Select. Those are always such a hassle to install.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Sure, I don't mind go to TFgames if there are some good titles! c:
(in fact, now that I think about it, I've already that site between my favorites XD)
Awesome, I'll find you some great titles tomorrow, as I am about to head to bed. It's nearly midnight here in Denmark. :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Neat. Thank you very much. Got some programs running right now, but as soon as those are done I'll see if this thing works.

Sweet! God, I love it when people make non-install versions of things. Especially when they do it for Japanese H-games like Honey Select. Those are always such a hassle to install.
You are most welcome :)
Hope everything works and that you will like Miss Adventure :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Anyone got a preview of how the game look like?
See the screenshots I added to my .

Edit:
I also just uploaded them to this post, but do take a look at my cheat version :)
The first one is from when you first start up the game, the second is when you first get in-game and examined my character.

Also obviously, this is a screenshot of my cheat version. The original game does NOT have a cheat option / cheat item.
It should also be evident from the file name in the title-bar of both screenshots.
Regardless, that is what the game looks like, without or without cheat options.

Intro screen.JPG In-game.JPG

Reactions: shinonen

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Microsoft Media Player

Whoa, which games require you to install an SQL server?

Strike that, looks like I have it installed. I probably blocked it out of my memory because it was too traumatic to think about :D

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Sidenote, has anyone played the game this is based on, Whorelock's Revenge? Is it similar? Should I be playing that first?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Sidenote, has anyone played the game this is based on, Whorelock's Revenge? Is it similar? Should I be playing that first?
I have. Whorelock's Revenge is more an adventure RPG / Dungeon Crawling experience. You walk from room to room and different things happens in different rooms. Also Whorelock's Revenge only has about 10 races, while No Haven has about 20. Whorelock's Revenge also only has 2 genders, while No Haven has 3.

Zargod

Sep 8, 2017
You could use my cheat version of the game, quoted my original message below, which contains a link and a description of what it does.
I am already -- thanks by the way. :)

But I like to explore as many options as I can, particularly when dealing with a game that is as frequently un-robust, idiosyncratic and ornery as this one is. Really nice idea, but the implementation borders on sadistic (and I've heard, and my own experience tends to confirm, that the game misleads about the probabilities that it quotes for assignments).

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I am already -- thanks by the way. :)

But I like to explore as many options as I can, particularly when dealing with a game that is as frequently un-robust, idiosyncratic and ornery as this one is. Really nice idea, but the implementation borders on sadistic (and I've heard, and my own experience tends to confirm, that the game misleads about the probabilities that it quotes for assignments).
I hope you are enjoying my mod and the game :)

I am not saying you are wrong, but a lot of people do not actually understand probability. Say there is a 25% chance for something to happen, that translates roughly as statistically every 4th time. When someone then does not get something in 4 tries they claim the chance is not 25%, but it is. While it is true that 25% should statistically be every 4th time, we are talking about chance. Over the span of of 10.000 attempts, the chance should statistically prove to be every 4th time, while you may not get it in 4 tries.

In our case for chance of 25%, a variable emulating a die is set randomly (RAGS uses pseudo-randomization like most coding languages). The games emulates a 4 sided die, so the generation parameters are minimum 1 and maximum 4, which means rags will select a random number between and including 1 and 4 giving us 25% chance. Pseudo-randomization does how ever tend to gravitate towards the medians of the parameters, meaning our variable is more likely to be set to 2 or 3 than 1 or 4. The checks for whether it was successfully would most likely be to check if the variable is 1 or 4. This means RAGS will be more likely to fail you than give you success inside these parameters.
The game could instead emulate a 100-sided die for chance. Then results would most of the time fall in the 40 to 60 area, but if we still go with the 25% chance example, we are no better off than with the 4-sided die, since the check would either be less than and including 25 OR greater than and including 75. The chance still remains 25%.

Unless the chance is 100%, there will always be a chance for failure. But as I said, I have added a manipulation of the assignment chance / insurance of assignment success to the to-do list for my cheat version.

The current version of my cheat mod can always be found in my .

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah the random system, the UI and the extreme hassle to keep all of your slavers always on missions as they will eat your resources like candy if they are at home for a couple of days is killing my interest in this nice game.
After a couple of ingame weeks i always start to get bored to send all of my idiots to missions, once again.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Yeah the random system, the UI and the extreme hassle to keep all of your slavers always on missions as they will eat your resources like candy if they are at home for a couple of days is killing my interest in this nice game.
After a couple of ingame weeks i always start to get bored to send all of my idiots to missions, once again.
Well, my cheat mod lets you set how many supplies you have at will, so supplies being an issue is no issue at all :)
And considering the current feature set of my cheat mod, it should let you focus more on the things you want to do in the game, especially once the v3 of my cheat mod is ready.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes