KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Gameplay is super repetitive, and honestly seems like the h-content was a last-minute inclusion. Only one animated CG loop for each boss... disappointing. No sprite animations from what I can tell.

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What a fucking awful waste of time that was. Not even worth the 3 bucks they're selling it for.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
No Honor
This is really an unfortunate name, cause it sounds like some poop fetish game. :poop:

Looks like there's some loli in here as well. :giggle: For the glory to mankind!
How the hell does that sound like a poop fetish game?

Herschelwalker893

Dec 29, 2020
How do you get back up after you drop down to activate the switch to open the gate I can't jump high enough to get back on the platform so I'm basically trapped in the corners with the enemies.

Volxie

Sep 7, 2019
I'm stuck in the mines and it has completely ruined any desire to finish the game. I actually kinda like some of the animated CGs, but the gameplay and level design are just not worth it.

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
F*** this game, really. Itsgood but it has so many flaws it just spews "Don't play me, I'm hard"

left_handed

Dec 6, 2021
Go to boss rush, scan for value 3, type is double, then f10 to turn on cheat, scan for value 9999, turn off cheat, repeat.
And BOOM, you got the damage multiply value. The address doesn't change when you exit to main menu and choose to play the story mode. In the story mode you still can change the damage multiply value to one shot anything. (the damage multiply value in story mode is 0, so it will change to 0 when you enter the mode)

EDIT 1: Doesn't seem to work with the machine gun. :cry:

EDIT 2: The health value for machine gun is 1100, type is also Double. Now you can freeze it and win the first boss fight easily.

EDIT 3: All values seem to be stored in float. And all initial upgrade values are 0 and can be changed, in cluding the pistol damage. What I scanned above is actually the pistol's damage level, and I believe someone can make a cheat sheet for this game. (not me tho, I just know how to scan)

1705211847243.png

Last edited:

Crackgear

Oct 14, 2018
Did you know, the developer and artist of this game is the same person who made "Witch in Space" and "SusRitual". I just researched on it. Apparently it was the same person. They just went for a rebrand, probably because they got into legal problems or something.

And it makes sense, because the art-style is way to similar.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes