4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Hello!

I would like to ask you 2 questions.

Does anyone play on a weaker computer and have problems with animation smoothness?

I understand many complaints about the quality of renders (The game is created on a laptop... I can't afford better equipment at the moment.) mini-games, etc. etc.
The only thing that worries me is when someone writes that the animations need improvement. Personally, I think they are better than in 95% of the games I have checked, in which the movement often looks mechanical/is a 10-frame loop, etc. etc. I would like to know your opinion so that the next ones will be even better.

As for the next updates - the next one, 0.5, will focus on episode one and general improvements to the game. This will be the version that I want to send for verification on Steam. So far, each episode was created within a month, so I need to slow down a bit and now go through everything again. Improve text, logic, renderings.

Version 0.5 will be available at the end of May. Episode 5 will be released in June.
I will also be grateful for your support for the project (any support, whether in the form of a like, a review or an actual donation on websites such as patreon or subscribestar - at the moment I spend much more on the game than I earn ;)

Thanks for all your comments/likes and support so far!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:Support incest x ntr game:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes