• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

homor

Oct 22, 2023
Hello!

I would like to ask you 2 questions.

Does anyone play on a weaker computer and have problems with animation smoothness?

I understand many complaints about the quality of renders (The game is created on a laptop... I can't afford better equipment at the moment.) mini-games, etc. etc.
The only thing that worries me is when someone writes that the animations need improvement. Personally, I think they are better than in 95% of the games I have checked, in which the movement often looks mechanical/is a 10-frame loop, etc. etc. I would like to know your opinion so that the next ones will be even better.

As for the next updates - the next one, 0.5, will focus on episode one and general improvements to the game. This will be the version that I want to send for verification on Steam. So far, each episode was created within a month, so I need to slow down a bit and now go through everything again. Improve text, logic, renderings.

Version 0.5 will be available at the end of May. Episode 5 will be released in June.
I will also be grateful for your support for the project (any support, whether in the form of a like, a review or an actual donation on websites such as patreon or subscribestar - at the moment I spend much more on the game than I earn ;)

Thanks for all your comments/likes and support so far!
:LOL::LOL::LOL:Support incest x ntr game:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mirage42

May 31, 2017
Hello!

I would like to ask you 2 questions.

Does anyone play on a weaker computer and have problems with animation smoothness?

I understand many complaints about the quality of renders (The game is created on a laptop... I can't afford better equipment at the moment.) mini-games, etc. etc.
The only thing that worries me is when someone writes that the animations need improvement. Personally, I think they are better than in 95% of the games I have checked, in which the movement often looks mechanical/is a 10-frame loop, etc. etc. I would like to know your opinion so that the next ones will be even better.

As for the next updates - the next one, 0.5, will focus on episode one and general improvements to the game. This will be the version that I want to send for verification on Steam. So far, each episode was created within a month, so I need to slow down a bit and now go through everything again. Improve text, logic, renderings.

Version 0.5 will be available at the end of May. Episode 5 will be released in June.

I will also be grateful for your support for the project (any support, whether in the form of a like, a review or an actual donation on websites such as patreon or subscribestar - at the moment I spend much more on the game than I earn ;)

Thanks for all your comments/likes and support so far!
Both the animations and render quality is pretty good and really hot , especially the animations . What i think people are referring to is the length of the animations - my guess is that a slightly longer animation or an extra animation with a different angle would be perfect . The eroticism is there already , i think people just want slightly longer animations or more angles where they can stop and attain nirvana , so to speak. :ROFLMAO:
As for the mini games : I don't think people want better mini games - As far as i can tell , we don't want them at all to be honest . You have good writing and that's more then good enough .
As far as the update 0.5 goes i think most of us would love to see at least one complete sex scene ( penetration ) even if it's with a side character , before going back and fixing other stuff .
If more animations/angles is not possible for us to get updates at more or less 1/month , then i would rather not have more animations because i like how the game is coming along already .

Reactions: WastedTalent

Soksokcu

Jun 27, 2018
Dumbest minigame I've seen my entire life, you are asking for a name, I'm typing it, but it doesn't work if i don't choose the correct answers you made up off your ass.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I too miss the tyrant. Is this game going to go as far in terms of darkness and sexual themes. I’m assuming aunt is going to be eventually fucked by mc. Are there any other female characters planned. Will family orgy happen and will mom eventually get to point she loves being treated the way she is. Only criticism I have is that I wished females had bigger chest. But then again I love curves Great game otherwise

zeratulek

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
I too miss the tyrant. Is this game going to go as far in terms of darkness and sexual themes. I’m assuming aunt is going to be eventually fucked by mc. Are there any other female characters planned. Will family orgy happen and will mom eventually get to point she loves being treated the way she is. Only criticism I have is that I wished females had bigger chest. But then again I love curves Great game otherwise
Only the 3 that have already been revealed will be in story.

Unfortunately, I can't reveal what will happen next :)

In terms of content, the original story won't go as far as the tyrant one. However, there will be a DLC that will add some darker things, but it will be in production when I finish chapter 7.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Only the 3 that have already been revealed will be in story.

Unfortunately, I can't reveal what will happen next :)

In terms of content, the original story won't go as far as the tyrant one. However, there will be a DLC that will add some darker things, but it will be in production when I finish chapter 7.
Will you add Anal fingering Scenes For Mom? Not just Soft Fingering But Force Fingering Then She Cry and Begging MC To Stop And Players can choose to stop or even harder Just Like the Game Title "No Mercy"

D2taA

Oct 24, 2020
The game is good, but i think should have a different paths, like for example, good boy, bad boy.

Bad boy - the MC will control all the woman by force, with blackmail, resulting broken they will. This path will enter in some dark stuff, like choking, spanking, and malke them slaves all the woman.

Good Boy - The MC will conquer the woman from the heart, like conquer the Tommy heart, protecting Tommy from other bullies... This path will enter some light path, like romance, dating the women.

This is just a thought.
Ok then we can all go out and help little old ladies cross the road, fuck that I'll kick their walkers out from underneath them. Go play the Jerry Lewis marathon game somewhere.

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Ok then we can all go out and help little old ladies cross the road, fuck that I'll kick their walkers out from underneath them. Go play the Jerry Lewis marathon game somewhere.

First i only said my thought about the game, second you are not the developer of the game? I dont think so, and for the god sake, you get into an argument that has nothing to do with you.
Next time, just shut your fuckings brains before they exploded.

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes