Ren'Py No Mercy [v0.41] [Zerat]

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Do you think the game is too difficult?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Is there plans for the future implementation of (a, the) pregnancy tag?

Is there plans for a future mod to edit within settings the "step" aspect of the story?
This could be done really easy as is, just by editing the script to remove any reference to "step", but having a nice baked in feel within settings of a toggle button always looks nicer.

Reactions: mikel8519

Power Broker

Jan 9, 2018
Anyone unlocked all 3 achievements?
I got 2/3. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a promising game so far, the amount of choices is good, the general idea is not new, but appreciated, and I like games where younger boys dominate their moms / olders sisters / aunts etc. The attempt to include realistic reactions is also nice, and I hope the disgust and unwillingness of the mother stays throughout the game and she doens't turn into somebody who likes it.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Hi Guys!

Thanks for all the feedback and good words.

I'd like to thank osanaiko for a great job on grammar corrections and editing.

Now let me answer some questions:

1. Why stepmother and not mother?
Because it's easier to promote.
Because you can change it in the first minute anyway.
Because for some, she may look too young to be a mom.

2. In version 1.0, if you change the woman's role to "Mom", all phrases (husband's son) will be corrected.

3. As for the lack of hints in the game - it's not true because there were several :p To see the final scene, just remember that you can choose one dialogue option several times.... and that's it! It's still a game (and it's quite easy), not a kinetic novel.

With the dialogues, I wanted to achieve a slightly different effect. I don't want to have right and wrong answers, I just want you to be able to let your imagination run wild during the conversation. Of course you need to score a certain amount of points (but only 3 out of 8 possible)

4. I get a lot of questions about planned content. All I can say is that she won't be the only mom in the game :) In version 1.0 there will be another person in the first episode.

As for NTR/cuckold. Too early to talk about it.

What won't be in the game:
*futa/trans
*urination
...and of course no mercy :)

btw. Episode one was made in 2021 but my computer broke down. Back then I was also using online rendering which was a bit expensive. A month ago I bought a better computer and now I can finally work the way I want.

Cheers!
"moving" from stepmom to mom I'll give the game a chance, until then I'll just keep an eye out

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
As for NTR/cuckold. Too early to talk about it.
Seems to me you either dont know what the story will be and make it up as you go or you deliberately dont wanna say in hopes you'll earn more fans ... either way it spells disaster for you and the game.Not even gonna bother checking out the game cause i know for sure where it will lead considering you're a fan of one of the most NTR heavy games (even if it abandoned) on this site. Good luck,you're gonna need it!

Morho

May 16, 2023
so the mc will dominate his town slut mother?

edited:
oh fan of tyrant...so ntr/sharing atc can be expected and my question doesnt need explain anymore bye .

Reactions: envyNox

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Way too short of an intro, but has potential. I like coercion/Blackmail games.

I also thinks step mom relationship works better in this game than mom.

Jul 25, 2022
she really looks very young (little difference in age with the mc) taking that into account she couldn't have created the mc since she was a child, so this incest tag doesn't make sense (young stepmother and stepson is not considered incest in my country )

Jul 25, 2022
Yea, I was looking at it and thinking
1. there is no way in hell this bitch is an old woman
2. dad likes them young
That's why I think this tag of incest doesn't make sense, she looks almost the age of mc and that for me is not incest. To make sense the dev should age her appearance a bit in future updates

Reactions: mrttao

Morho

May 16, 2023
That's why I think this tag of incest doesn't make sense, she looks almost the age of mc and that for me is not incest. To make sense the dev should age her appearance a bit in future updates
But that would mean that there will be continuation of developement of this ntr game .. wich would not be surprising if it would be focused on that kink as main thing cause he already lost other audience and without patrons it will go abandoned as we saw before.

Jul 25, 2022
But that would mean that there will be continuation of developement of this ntr game .. wich would not be surprising if it would be focused on that kink as main thing cause he already lost other audience and without patrons it will go abandoned as we saw before.
if he ages her looks a bit and makes her mc's mom maybe he'll win over some of the stepcest hating incest crowd

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes