Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Hot cocoa

Chocolate_001_F95.png

The woman pictured is not in the game nor is it a fan art of any other VN. It is something I created myself based on . Forgot to mention both of these are conversions to Genesis 8.1 Base.

Last edited:

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
The eyes in the first image made the face look wrong to me, but I think you nailed it for your second image.
Hmmm. You have a point. Although I didn't even touch her eyes. It's the default that came with the files.
Look at her in the game:

1653755506785.png

Another test render. Doesn't look as good as the original, but it isn't that bad either.

Scene Test Render 2  - Tris.png

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't suppose you have plans in mind to create some more images along this theme? with maybe a few more additional members joining the party? Hey, if it means more action with Tris, I'm all for it, cracking work

• Haha
Reactions: StreetRat

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Old Dog Bea is my favorite character and gets so little love, Tris is #2, I would just as soon not hook up with Charlotte. Hillside Charlotte yes, No More Money Charlotte not so much.

It's too bad Sheila doesn't get more time in the VN, there are too few developers that use POC that are not a dude with GOUS (Genitalia of Unusual Size).

Reactions: Old Dog

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Old Dog Bea is my favorite character and gets so little love, Tris is #2, I would just as soon not hook up with Charlotte. Hillside Charlotte yes, No More Money Charlotte not so much.

It's too bad Sheila doesn't get more time in the VN, there are too few developers that use POC that are not a dude with GOUS (Genitalia of Unusual Size).
You have great taste as I am a Patron of both devs and hopefully "Hillside" will be out tomorrow sometime.
I agree with POC comment as it seems all the rage no a days,huge dicks/POC among other things

fappyfap

Mar 1, 2018
Don't suppose you have plans in mind to create some more images along this theme? with maybe a few more additional members joining the party? Hey, if it means more action with Tris, I'm all for it, cracking work
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably won't do more members joining the party. More characters increases the render time by a lot. I just render for fun and rendering for me loses its fun when an image takes 2 hours to render.

Hope you enjoy these though.