Fan Art No More Money Fan Art

Jul 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably won't do more members joining the party. More characters increases the render time by a lot. I just render for fun and rendering for me loses its fun when an image takes 2 hours to render.

Hope you enjoy these though.
Fair enough, make what you want to make if it's something you want to do, I know nothing about what it takes to create a render, the laptop I am talking to you through is dying a slow death and definitely not powerful enough (I don't think anyway).
Keep up the good work and keep it fun for yourself

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Old Dog I particularly like the perspective. Only trivial criticism, Bea should be in front.

I think of Bea as a character like Brandy in royalcandy's other VN No More Secrets. She is the sweet girl next door that exists to help the MC become a better person. If you haven't played it, you should.

Reactions: Old Dog

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
If I was a cartoon character, I would have hearts in my eyes :love: Im soooo looking forward to her getting a bigger role soon' (tm) :cool:
Cheers Old Dog (y) <3

Reactions: Old Dog

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Anyone know what swimwear asset this is?
290.png

I was in the middle of setting up a scene with Bea and her yet to be introduced cousin Emma (Hillside) and I got hung up on finding this asset. I searched all of Render-State and 3D-Load and even looked at lilflame's catalog on Renderosity. Spent 3:43:00 on this (I know because most of that time I was on hold with the useless call center for Samsung Card Services).

Problem I always have is once you see 100 swimsuits, they all start to look alike. And yes, I know they are on Summer Island. The scene was replacing the boy with Emma and then having Bea introduce her to the MC and Tris.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anyone know what swimwear asset this is?
View attachment 1876926

I was in the middle of setting up a scene with Bea and her yet to be introduced cousin Emma (Hillside) and I got hung up on finding this asset. I searched all of Render-State and 3D-Load and even looked at lilflame's catalog on Renderosity. Spent 3:43:00 on this (I know because most of that time I was on hold with the useless call center for Samsung Card Services).

Problem I always have is once you see 100 swimsuits, they all start to look alike. And yes, I know they are on Summer Island. The scene was replacing the boy with Emma and then having Bea introduce her to the MC and Tris.
have you tried these sites?