VN - Ren'Py - No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Story 2/5
    Well for me personaly it had a really shitty start, im just not into forced LIs in any way and already within the first 5 seconds of the game you have a girlfriend forced on you and its only to make some kind of weird drama about MC cheating on her, since you leave her the very next day making it even more idiotic forcing her on you to start with, you also got to remember this isent a harem game so your pretty much forced to break up with her which isent an option for a long time and it makes game boring as fuck if your the type that arent into cheating and want to stay on a faithfull route which would be extremly boring since you wont see the girlfriend for ages, so in every single way its an idotic thing to do in a none harem game.

Other then that its pretty much just the run of the mill incest story where you can go after the sister or mother which feels more like the main LIs and the rest feels more like side LIs since most content is with mother and sister.

MC is also the standard pervert with the mindset of a 12 year old, constantly getting boners from almost nothing and thinking about how hot people are, even hes own mother he cant stop think about her big tits and her ass and so on, MC is also constantly flirting which gets annoying not just because its very cringy but also since its a none harem game and he already has a GF.
    You will be forced to even go on "dates" with the mother even though you have 0 points in the relationship system, i wish you could turn down a LI ALOT faster like you could do with Sheila the gym girl and Kat the boss in the club, so you wouldent have to read all the constant flirting with people you couldent care less about.

Its also one of those type of games where lesbians will trow them selfs at MC no matter that they are already in a relationship with someone else, it feels a bit stupid and it dosent matter which of the 2 lesbians you work for both will be more then happy to be with MC....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Girls 2/5
    Cant say i found they all that hot and with the diversity in builds also being pretty shitty and aimed mostly for people with big tit fetish it dident really help any.

Animations 4/5
    They are somewhat decent in the start but seem to get a bit above average later in game.

Music 0/5
    Well other then in the menu there is no music, there is a few sound effect which dosent do much for the game and to me a silent game is alot more boring to play as well.

Choices 3/5
    Cant give this more then 3 when it has a forced LI without a choice, but with everyone else you meet you do have a choice to go after them for a relationship or not.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sanjay83

Great story, most importantly a finished one.. good graphics, engaging story.. skippable if you feel like.. and has the right amount of tension.. Developer has seen it through and didnt abandon it in between. Even if he doesnt continue now, there is enough here to satisfy any new players.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mario1994

v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 One of the very few erotic "incestous" pearls. Very good story telling. Hot girls and women to choose from. Deep enaugh plot to make those relations beliveable. Good teasing and almost no relations that go straight to sex. So build up is satisfying. Add to it that this game has animations like a cherry on top. Really well made game. Long already yet it isn't even close to being finished. At most it crossed halfway point. At least I hope it won't end abruptly in next few updates. If it ends in 5 episodes or 10 it should have time to wrap the story up enaugh to make it satisfying. The thing is.. if it can deliver this kind of updstes to the eternity I won't be mad. I will be mad with respect for dev for his contribution to this genre of games. It really is a good game. Might not be the best in history but at least it is very close.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

One of the better games on here and definitely worth trying out.

Pros:
    1. Good looking models
    2. Story is not bad, MC is not a total douche or beta male as happens in many other games.
    3. Story has a decent slow burn and good dialogue, complex enough characters to make reading it all not a complete chore as many other games often are.
    4. Lewd and animations are pretty good.
    Cons:
    Have not been following the game development that long so will get back to some cons later.

The only thing that may be an issue but not really is lack of choices, though I don't really personally see this as issue, its a VN and probably relatively linear, but not in any bad way. Often other games take ages to update due to too many paths or force you to redo your playthrough when some choices are clearly much better.

All in all, great game, good work to dev and support is encouraged!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Raynare69

No More Money [v3.4.1 S3 Ep.4 Gold Edition]

Pros:
    + Attractive character models and designs
    + Steamy situations and interactions
    + Does a good job of building sexual tension
    + Decent, engaging story
    + Good story pace and character development progression
    + Some conversations feel well written

Cons:
    - Animations feel a little off at times (some kisses especially)
    - Some underlying themes may not be for everyone, but those can be avoided or left unpatched

There are a lot of popular visual novels that are well known for their story, and others that are just glorified sex simulators. This game has a decent balance and lies somewhere between that spectrum.

The build up of sexual tension, the teasing, or the straight up fucking in many different situations is second to none in this. It truly puts the adult in adult visual novel. And yet, unlike some glorified sex romps that pretend to have any semblance of story, this one actually has a decent overarching story plot beyond the sexual relationships.

If you're looking for a slow burn with more story focus, this might not be for you. But if you're looking for something with decent story and writing that's potentially a little spicy, I'd definitely recommend you give it a shot!

Overall Rating: 8.5/10
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Ghiser

This game has a very simple gameplay and a very good story.

As always with Royal Candy the animations and the girls are amazing.

I have played several times to unlock all the animations and pictures.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

ubira

analysis of my personal experience up to the point where I stopped.
    the game is good, well made and everything, it just wasn't to my liking.
    For me, it has too many provocations... that I started to get frustrated, it's a game of betrayal or loyalty, it presents you with several beautiful girls, even milfs, of which nothing stops you from being with them, some have consequences and others don't... some if you stay with them, the game counts as cheating while others kind of pass you by.. it's more like a psychological resistance test.. in my case.. like having a girl changing her clothes in front of you and you being unable to do anything or if you do, you will be judged by everyone... I don't know what things are like later on in the game if this changes and becomes freer of judgments and everything... but taking into account that it is not a harem game but rather a provocation... for me it's a bit frustrating since it's not really my style even though I tried. I saw some comments about people saying that until the current update there is no sex with the mother and sister who are on the cover of the game and are the main theme of the game... I thought that was a bit funny... but I'll never know. I found the game a bit silice of life, a bit without a climax, I think the main drama will really be focused on betrayal and provocation. But that being said, it's just my opinion from my personal experience as far as where I ended up in the game.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

dzapan

5/5 - Li models
    5/5 - animations
    5/5 - Renders
    5/5 - Sex Scenes
    3/5 - Story
    3/5 - MC, biggest complain here is weird face expressions
    No music, no sound in sex scenes,

Overall great game, with a lot of variety Li's. Easy 5/5
    Im looking forward for next update.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Rustynutone

This game had a lot of potential and started out really good, but it went downhill the farther into the game it got. Before I get into anything else I just want to say that I will be talking about plot points and events from the game so there's a spoiler warning.

First, I want to name the positives in the game. The LIs all look hot, and I was especially into the mom and sister characters. In general, the way the MC interacts with the LIs, especially the sister, was really good and made me care about the actual relationship. There are, or should I say were, some interesting story points like working in the club that drew me in at the beginning and started off strong. I was really interested in the story and was not just looking for a quick fap.

Unfortunately, things started to go wrong with this game. It has always been one of my strong opinions that a MC can make or break a game. While the MC started off pretty good, he quickly became completely annoying and stupid. He is hypocritical and arrogant. The mom writes a book about her fantasy of being with her son and doesn't want the MC to read it. He does, of course, and in one conversation with her lies to her about reading the book and then scolds her for not telling the truth about looking for a job. When she is suspicious of him and asking him question he says shit like "forget about that and let's get to what's really important" just dismissing her privacy and focusing on her pleasing him. Earlier I mentioned that in general I like the interactions of the MC and the mom and sister, but there are some parts where it can drag on forever. The MC doesn't always have to be a sarcastic douchebag with every response. He also makes dumb decisions that make no sense.

Another negative is that there is not enough actual choices. There is barely any choice during the sex you do get to have like whether or not to cum inside. Also, there is a point where you have the option of choosing between two jobs, presumably changing how the MC acts kind of like a bad/good route. I chose the one that supposedly made the MC more dominant or rough. Again, another dev that puts in the choice and then half-asses the route. The MC still constantly asks for permission before and during sex, the one person he does get dominant with is only because she made the first move and made it clear that she likes it, and he never makes the first move on anybody. All the MC does while working at the club is bitch and moan about how crazy the whole situation is and is scared the whole time. There are a lot of long stretches of game where there are no choices and you might mistake this for a kinetic novel instead of an actual game.

Lastly, another usual dev mistake: confusing slow burn with dragging out the game or padding for length. The main draw in this game is the relationship with the mom and sister, and this dev has drawn this out too long. There are just too many instances where the mom just barely starts touching the MCs dick and that abruptly stops and says I can't do this. The dev also makes it so that anytime there is a chance for the MC to have an actual conversation with the mom or sister about their relationship it's delayed by the MC making some dumb bullshit joke and then the sister or mom responding in kind over and over until the conversation just ends. The crazy thing is that this happens even after there is a conversation between the MC and both the sister and mom where they acknowledge that they love each other more than family. I'm not saying that it should have jumped straight to sex after that but at least more than just finally getting a blowjob once from each of them by season 3 episode 4. It just gets really repetitive, tedious, and boring to have the same thing happen over and over where they start getting closer to progressing their relationship and then just stopping for some stupid reason. Again, there's a fine line between slow burn and padding for length, and at this point it's obvious that it's just padding. Also, just a personal opinions, but things like assjobs, thighjobs, and footjobs are just boring and a huge waste of time and another way for devs to pad the length.

When I started this game I was really into it and actually reading the story. As it dragged on I started fast clicking through some of the long repetitive conversations and unecessary parts (like every part that was just a long portion of the mom's book). Near the end I actually sat it so I could skip through the unseen text just to quickly get the gist of the story and see if it started improving at any point. I just wish that the game could have delivered on the potential it had at the beginning.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Savor

Everything is pretty good so far, wide range of people , high quality renders which are good made and the sex scenes are also hot. but again someone who thinks he writes on a hollywood blockbuster, there is lots and lots of boring and skippable content in here which the story does not profit from. would be better if he sticks to the important dialogues and skips the boring stuff. Therefore only 4 stars for this one.

but keep in mind its a slow burn which increases even more because of the boring smalltalk dialogues, which normaly should kept down to a few lines.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1417641

v3.4.1
    Absolutely loving it so far. The renders are top tier and so are the animations. The story is interesting enough to make me slow down and actually read it. That said, the premise is pretty much your standard harem fare. Dad embroiled with some mysterious and nefarious figures. The pacing is slow enough to make the chase a little interesting but not so slow that it gets boring. Like many harem games, you can just collect all the scenes in one playthrough so there isn't much reason to replay it outside the career path which I dont find particularly exciting.

TLDR: Top tier game for fans of the genre. Can't wait for more.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

diamondlover

I found this visual novel to be really beautiful and engaging. The models used for the characters are fascinating, the story interesting and never boring. The renders are well done, as are the animations. The only downside I found is that the story (already from the cover) is supposed to be about MC and the two women of the house, but it's progressing very slowly and it's a bit frustrating.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Dochh

I use to really like this game, but the dev is dragging his feet on the 2 main girl characters. Over 2 years of development we are on season 3 episode 4 and the 2 characters on the main start up screen have still not had sex with the MC. Most of the story is about these 2 girls and the dev just likes to tease the relationship to the point where you just start loosing interest. After you start loosing interest in the main characters, then all the other characters start to mean nothing and goes from a good game to every other average game where the dev prioritizes patreon subs over a fun interesting game. This is the last time I am downloading this game.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Peri3481

Hot landlady. Bitchy flatmate. Lame landlord, alive for once. Hours of content. I-patch, nice and easy walkthrough. Top renders, smooth animations. Not-too-goofy MC, maledom dialogue where it counts. Plenty of extra candy. Fantasy-family fans, what are you waiting for?
  15. 5.00 star(s)

WanyC0untry1499

I'm not all the way through but I felt like it deserved a review. I'm usually only interested in a main few characters, but No More Money has me interested in most or even all which is rare. Most of the time things aren't too over the top and believable (besides his job), though some dialogue can be cheesy. This VN has some quality relationship building too.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

wolverutto

First of all, I apologise for my bad English, I help myself with an auto-translator
    I was very surprised by this game, I played v3.3.1 S3 Ep.3 Normal Edition.
    I put it at the level of Sophia game, in some points even better.
    The story slowly leads you into the events of this very interesting family. The cover picture gives you an idea of where we are going to end up, there is the mum, daughter and son lying on the sofa naked and the mum is kissing the son.
    The plot is never boring, the dialogue always very hot and the characters have a life of their own, apart from the father who we don't care about.
    In the plot I chose to work with Katrina, I don't know what would have changed if I had chosen his girlfriend.
    I was very lucky to find this game while it was in its third season and I hope it will go on and be completed.
    I am excited about No More Money both in the dialogue, the plot and the erotic part. A masterpiece!
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Regularus

I was pleasantly surprised by the story and characters that are interesting and have believable reactions most of the time (the sister avoiding all kissing and going for blowjob instead feels rather frankly ridiculous) .
    Though the MC has a lot of wooden cringe dialogues unfortunately .

At first i thought the father was done really badly in a cartoony way, but even him has some more depth once the story move further.
    All in all No More Money is good so far but could be better.

But in the same time i was very annoyed by how punchable the MC face is when he constantly does his narrowing/squinting eyes facial expression as if he had some orgasms half the time he's talking to someone.
    I found that frankly it distracts a lot from most of the situation in which the emotion supposed to be conveyed visually turn into "please someone punch that stupid face"

Every other characters men or women have better working facial expression, but the MC ... i was nearly thinking "Ah finally thanks" when the event supposedly horrific happens to him at the end of season 2 / beginning season 3

It's annoying because when the MC is not doing that narrowing/squinting silly eyes thing his emotions work visually better.

I gave it 3 stars but should be more a 3.5 stars currently for me if the rating system allowed half points as the potential is good and could be a 4 stars now that the story has some added crime/investigation elements that gives it some more depth, we'll see how things evolve.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

JumboSalami

What a great game. It's always nice to see this level of quality and polish on a title.

The characters and quality of writing are what really push this one over the edge. Both are great. Still, the visuals (both still renders and animation) are pretty top-notch.

I really recommend this game. Eager to follow it as it continues development.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

amBest

This might be a bit of a premature review, since I'm going slowly through the game. It will take me a week to get to the current day. But I did a fast-forward through the game just to see if there will be fucking, and yes, perverse inbreeding is on the board.

Even better, awkward family interactions while half naked inbreeding. So, even without reading a word, it LOOKS perfect.

Then, I started reading the sotry, and MAH GAWD! There's a backstory. There's wants and needs. There's a family dynamic. There's tension and complex feelings. There's cucking your dad, which in my book, you can never go wrong with.

But I can't overstate this enough. The dialogue is, while not phenomenla never before seen, it is honestly great at times. When the MC is talking to his sister, the writing REALLY shines.

But, you know. It's a fuckfest porn game. Don't expect stellar dialogue across the board. The mom stuff is forced, because it's hard not to force such an odd pairing. Her sheer thirst for MC tho, that I love.

The dialogue with random hoes is kinda bad, cuz honestly they are just window dressing.

But where the game NEEDS to shine, which is sexual inuendo but not overtly perverse family banter, then it kicks into high gear. You can tell that they're a family. You can tell that they're friends, you can tell that they like eachoter, and you can tell that they wanna lick eachother's asshole, if given the chance. I personally call that perfection.

Then you have a date with some side hoe, it's okay. But you're there just to get your dick wet. Then you come back home and start bantering with your sister. And it's honestly fun! It makes burring your cock in her asshole that much better.

I wish the game were more focused, just the family eleemts, no side hoes. Or a more solid performance across the board at least. But eh. I'll take what I can get.

Worth your time.

EDIT: I still like the game a lot, but I spoke too soon. S2E1 kinda jumps the shark a bit.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

theolin

I played season 1 and found the game horrible and forced to quit

Pros
    -Good Renders

Cons
    -Boring Story
    -Choices that does not matter
    -Boring characters
    -Sex scenes are short and lacks passion
    -Mc is boring

There are way better games out there this one is a waste of time