VN - Ren'Py - No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Rajesh Ram

At present it's one the best MILF game I ever played after Away from home,
    Story, Character Development, Slow burn everything is just perfect,
    Waiting for the next Update and also the upcoming games by developer.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

succuk

Pretty bad game for me. 20 yo man who can handle everything. Same mom/sis bullshit, trying clothes, seeing naked at the bath. Just pfff. Same boring dialogues, same pickup lines, no actual choices. And the most awful thing in this game is when MC has boner, its peeking out of what he wear. Renders and graphics are okay.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Angelray

I like the visual: the girls are absolutely beautiful, as is the graphical aspect of this game: very good looking and with a lot of details.
    The pacing is good in game, with elipses to justify the evolution of mentalities and relationships, and avoid the "one week later, it was fuckfest" issue in other games.
    The plot is interesting even if very previsible. I'm looking forward for anything which come next because what I played (v3.3.1.) was very likeable.

The first girlfriend is the girl with whom I have had the most problem, not because of ther temper or personality, but her face. Since s2 it feels a bit better but it's still the least beautiful to me... which is quite saying something as she is a very gorgeous girl.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tonyfff

Absolutely splendid! This novel serves as a textbook example of a 'slow burner', its storyline, narrative pacing, and emotional groundwork rank among the finest on this forum — I dare say, without equivocation, they are the finest. The author of AWAM ought to learn a thing or two about spinning an engaging erotic stories.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

dan_roger69

One of the best games I have come across. The humor in the game is amazing. I had such a laugh playing this game. Spent almost a day playing the Real Estate Agent route. Now I can't wait for the next update.

Looking forward to the next update. Great work @royalcandy
  6. 5.00 star(s)

JojodoLolo

It has the potential to be the best incest game ever. The relationship between the main characters is excellent and unique. It's a slow burn, but it has a lot of hot scenes, the animation is very good, and the dialogue is one of the best. The secondary characters are good, but Mom and Sis steal the show. The Dev is reliable and transparent, and there is good communication, so because it's not the usual incest game, I think the pace is acceptable. If you like this genre, give it a try!!!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Tokenugget

It's a really good game. Beautiful renders, hot women, great music. I enjoyed it.

My only complaint would be the MCs dialogue. He's pretty much a rapid fire of cheesy, but sometimes clever, pick up lines. It comes on too thick many times, though.. It's like a pick-up artists trainer. The MC almost never comes off as a serious person and it's kind of nonsense. But the interactions with the MCs mom and sis are well done for the most part. That's the best part of the game when the MC interacts with his Mom, and sis especially. Most of the rest is just to cheesy,. Little repeatability but still good for one play through.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Revolving Mania

I really wanted to like this. The renders look incredible and the music is on point, but it falls flat on many aspects such as the story, the characters and the choices. The characters are pretty one-dimensional, they have one trait that sets them apart and that's it. There are a few exempted from this like Lauren, Lisa and Bea, but they have too little content. Most of the content is on the mom, who is just a mother conflicted for having feelings for her son, there is not much more to her. Then there's the bratty little sister, which is probably this AVN's biggest downfall.

To get on the little sister's route, you have to make a fool of yourself by choice. This also ties into the aspect of choices. You do not have much control over the MC's actions, but when you do get to make choices, you have to either make a fool of yourself out of your own will or make some kind of creepy choice. If you end up on the little sister's route, you have to allow her to do whatever she wants with you, fall for her every scheme and let her blue ball the MC every single time. Basically, there is only one route, one story. There are right and "wrong" choices. If you do not play the way the dev wants you to, you will miss out on content.

The dialogue is also incredibly repetitive. Every family interaction is just a never-ending string of banter that mostly revolves around teasing the MC. There are a few rare exceptions where the little sister or the mom are on the receiving end, but it's mostly the MC who will look like a fool one way or another.

Lastly, there is the MC, and it's hard to say anything about him. The only thing that stands out about him is his ability to brush off his own embarrassments like it was nothing. He doesn't mind, he never gets angry and the next moment he forgets about it. He lets the little sister get away with just about anything, which I suppose is a way to show their sibling bonds, but she is far too annoying for me to care. Aside from that, the MC is pretty much just a blank canvas. He does nothing worthwhile and his thoughts are predictable. I say he never shows emotions apart from being embarrassed for two seconds because he can't go for two seconds without getting a boner.

That's nothing we haven't seen before, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars which signifies "average" here, but mostly because of the music and the renders that honestly look incredible, but what good are these renders if the story is so mediocre?
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DoOver

Version I'm currently playing, No More Money [v3.2.1 S3 Ep.2]

I'm currently on Season 2 Episode 2 and felt it was enough to leave some feedback...

+ I'm a sucker for brunettes so I really like the Charlotte and Triss models.
    The other models are overall nice and attractive.

-- I don't like that all the models have the basic same body types. Unrealistic (yes, I know this is a fantasy, escapism VN), but I always feel it is a missed opportunity on the dev's part when they choose the same long legs, full ass, big tit bodies.

+ The writing is good. Not the best and it wasn't till Season 2 I think the story got some chuckles/laughs out of me. But don't get me wrong, I'm into the story enough that I'm not skipping only to the sex/nudity scenes.

Edit: The last episode or two of Season 2 and Season 3 ep1 the witty repertoire and other dialogue really stepped up a notch or two. Some great lines in there!!

> Animations are meh. Not always smooth and too short.

+ Edit: By the ends of Season 2 the animations were improved over Season 1, especially the kissing scenes.

> Sex scenes are meh. Too short and not much build up for several of the girls (e.g. personal trainer Sheila and redhead Lauren)

+ I'm clearly a fan of incest and the build up between MC and his family is nicely paced.

> I really don't like Emma's face. Especially the first video call the MC has with her the face seems disproportionate. This would be a minus (--) rating but later she looks more normal and we find out some things about here physical appearance specifically, which explains everything to me.

+ I want one of those monster hamburgers that Lauren and MC eat! It's bigger than their hands by 2x.

+ I haven't noticed much if any typos and the like.

+ I'm a fan of the girl comes on the scene and we get a full-body pan of her and her outfit.

> It's almost a little much on the full body pans, especially when Auntie shows up in town we get 6 or 7 in a short amount of time.

+ I'm a fan of the slide shows/full body pans to show time passing with characters interacting and the like.

OVERALL:
    I'm interested to find out where the story and characters go. And I'll revisit this one in the future release...once I've exhausted the two or so paths available (Lauren versus Lisa paths so far).
  10. 5.00 star(s)

KachanGOAT

The overall flow of the story and the character development is something I did not expect to be this good in a VN. I especially enjoyed the last update as it had a rather wholesome feeling to it. Great work dev, keep it up.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Odion1984

Very cool game. Good speed in story telling and relationship progression.
    The characters are also well done and believable.
    Thank you and keep it up.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Michel Mak

I pulled with this game for a long time. I watched Demo about 2 years ago - I liked it.
    But updates were released very slowly, that I already forgot who these female employers were, which one to go to, which girl to start romances with, why it’s impossible with both, etc.
    Therefore, I took a break for a year.
    Now I look - everything has changed. And it became very interesting. Animation of sex more "alive".
    Good luck and thanks to the author.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

NotGMCarlsen

It's just awesome, the chemistry between MC and Tris is beyond amazing, i don't care about the slow burn as long as the updates are top tier!! 5 stars easily, it's nice to see a incest game that focus on the plot and has a excellent one!
  14. 2.00 star(s)

elboWarrior

As a pure CG gallery, it works. Renders are good (some mistakes with clothing and gravity but a fine job otherwise).
    If you're interested in plot development, believable character interaction, dialogues, etc. Pass your way.

1. The MC is a Gary Sue trough and through. 20 yo, can do anything, gets entangled in criminal activities with people he doesn't know, yet always feel sure of himself and in control (nightclub job)
    2. Old school white knighting and misogyny everywhere. Girls stay home, are only useful for getting pampered and fucked while the MC is the only active protagonist.
    3. Panorama shots. Stop with that stupid thing! One or two is good, but know half the images! If you click during the panning, you miss the image. It adds nothing, it's distracting and it robs the player of its agency by preventing them to advance and skip image when they want.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I should start by saying I am not a fan of incest games, but there are so many on this site, if you don't take the plunge periodically, it is hard to find something new. I tried to take my bias into account into this rating.

So... the good. The women are all hot. They are familiar models but the dev did a good job with the MODs to give them all a unique look. The renders are pretty good and the staging/scene blocking is pretty good as well. The story, while not original, is solid enough. And while the incest makes me uncomfortable, the dev is easing into it which is helpful.... for me anyway...

The not so good... The renders, while clean and well staged, need some work. The clothing assets on some of the women are not fitting right. The school uniform looks horrible on the sister and needs to be fixed. Even mom has some clothes that are just way too clingy.

The MC is also a bit of a Gary Sue. I can almost buy getting a job on your first try, but the dialogue during the interview was just laughable and beyond ridiculous. I am not looking for super reality here, but it was just silly. Also, if this is supposed to be set in the US, you have to have a license to sell Real Estate. You have to take a course and pass a relatively difficult test in order to just get a license. You just can't get hired and start selling right away. I won't even get into the whole motorcycle scene... lol.

I know I am being a little hard on this, and I am not looking for a lot of realism as this is escapism after all, but I do want the story to have a grasp of reality. When it goes too far afield, it starts to pull me out of the story and that's not what I want. Plus, and I have made this observation frequently, there are so many good, well written VNs out there that mediocrity just isn't good enough.

Personally, I think the dev is talented enough to really produce a solid VN here and, to be fair, I am looking forward to see more of this story. I just think the story and the images need to be tightened up a bit.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Bill66

It's a very good game, beautiful pictures, interesting storyline. I like my mom and sister very much. I want you to keep doing it, don't stop. I eagerly followed the next episode. Sorry about the language
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Dogorti

Mixed feelings about this one

Although there are things that I quite like in this game like Triss and Charlotte, there are others that I dislike a lot and that's mainly the secondary characters and the subplots, this game would be a LOT better if it wasn't for the way these are handled, these plots and these characters are mostly very boring, the lesbian and club plots are insufferable...mainly because this is a game about incest, people want to see the development between the mc and his family, we absolutely don't care about the others,the only one of these characters that I think is necessary and is not annoying is the girlfriend of the mc, but the rest? They are annoying and they only serve to fill in sex scenes, a really annoying practice tbh, and that's some of the other things I don't like, creating tension and building up in incest, it's not about making it last as long as possible and that the mc interact with other characters, it is about there being a real construction and a real taboo and this hardly happens in this game, the mc from the beginning is a sick fuck who has dirty thoughts about his family, although tbh i dont care too much about this, what I don't like at all is that from the beginning the mother and sister already have feelings for the mc ,this kinda ruins the taboo and the kink, and makes all that supposed construction and slow burn in a lie

Despite everything, I have been able to enjoy this game, mainly when the mc interacts with his family. Would it be a better game if it didn't have so many unnecessary plots and characters? yes, but it's still an enjoyable game
  18. 1.00 star(s)

brybry1311

Ok. So i tried this game a while ago when it hadn't been out for long and decided to try again later to see if there were any improvements since there really wasn't anything to stick around for. Now that i have played at most of the game up to S3 E2 I feel like i can give an accurate review.

The models are pretty good. there were some changes that were a bit of a downgrade but overall good. I almost gave this 2 stars for the models and the family but its just not enough with all the other issues. The dialogue is mediocre at the best of times. the mc is as bland as ever and unfortunately there the LI's aren't enough to distract from the MC. the only LI's i can say are good are the sister and mother. the others are at best i just couldn't care about. Also it is ridiculous how easy it is to close the lauren path. 2 chances and neither times are great. the second choice boils down to be an asshole or close her path. It also doesn't help that it seems like the creator is actively trying to make you feel bad about "cheating" at the start of the game that continues for way too long. And by cheating i mean A kiss. this is a fantasy game that makes you feel bad for trying to enjoy the fantasy. the pacing is also all over the place. at times it feels like the story drags on so much and other times it feels like the characters randomly jump each other. So now the only thing left that is good is the mother and sister but even they aren't perfect. The routes with them are glacial in comparison to everyone else which not only sucks since they are the only good LI's but it also doesn't help the already poor pacing.

Honestly i wish this was better. I wish i cared about the characters since there aren't enough incest games that also don't have tags/kinks that i don't like. But unfortunately it just felt like a wast of time. Every time i started to get into it one of the issues listed above always brought be back out so fast i thought i was gonna get whiplash.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

I am always apprehensive about incest games and who can blame me considering the endless list of similar games on this site, where story takes a backseat and sex is just the main theme.
    For some days I kept "no more money" as a open tab on browser, contemplating if I should play this or not, reading reviews and comments everyday.
    Finally decided today to give it a shot. Started off well. Nice art, animations, and good starting point to the story (and the dad was still alive :D).
    Some chars started to annoy me, like the sis (Don't hate me Tris lovers), but the story with Charlotte really peaked my interest.

After a while, I was like fuck it, I am starting the game again, just for her. Shut off every other LI.
    That story arc is beautiful and naughty at the same time. It gives off just enough excitement with the flirting and teasing, but keeps it classy and emotional.
    It got me immersed so much that I was skipping through other scenes literally. Don't think my vocabulary has more words to describe it.

I seldom subscribe on patreon and keep it reserved only for games/devs who go above and beyond to prioritize story over sex. That being said RoyalCandy has created a gem here (even though I am playing just a portion of it :D) and i am glad to provide him my support on patreon and will continue to do so.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

CheetoInChief

The story is decent, the renders are good, and it's got plenty of hot scenes. I felt like the story was a bit over the top and melodramatic for its own good at times, but that usually comes with these types of games/stories. Definitely looking forward to the continuation of this one and seeing where things go with Tris.