VN - Ren'Py - No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I should start by saying I am not a fan of incest games, but there are so many on this site, if you don't take the plunge periodically, it is hard to find something new. I tried to take my bias into account into this rating.

So... the good. The women are all hot. They are familiar models but the dev did a good job with the MODs to give them all a unique look. The renders are pretty good and the staging/scene blocking is pretty good as well. The story, while not original, is solid enough. And while the incest makes me uncomfortable, the dev is easing into it which is helpful.... for me anyway...

The not so good... The renders, while clean and well staged, need some work. The clothing assets on some of the women are not fitting right. The school uniform looks horrible on the sister and needs to be fixed. Even mom has some clothes that are just way too clingy.

The MC is also a bit of a Gary Sue. I can almost buy getting a job on your first try, but the dialogue during the interview was just laughable and beyond ridiculous. I am not looking for super reality here, but it was just silly. Also, if this is supposed to be set in the US, you have to have a license to sell Real Estate. You have to take a course and pass a relatively difficult test in order to just get a license. You just can't get hired and start selling right away. I won't even get into the whole motorcycle scene... lol.

I know I am being a little hard on this, and I am not looking for a lot of realism as this is escapism after all, but I do want the story to have a grasp of reality. When it goes too far afield, it starts to pull me out of the story and that's not what I want. Plus, and I have made this observation frequently, there are so many good, well written VNs out there that mediocrity just isn't good enough.

Personally, I think the dev is talented enough to really produce a solid VN here and, to be fair, I am looking forward to see more of this story. I just think the story and the images need to be tightened up a bit.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bill66

It's a very good game, beautiful pictures, interesting storyline. I like my mom and sister very much. I want you to keep doing it, don't stop. I eagerly followed the next episode. Sorry about the language
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Dogorti

Mixed feelings about this one

Although there are things that I quite like in this game like Triss and Charlotte, there are others that I dislike a lot and that's mainly the secondary characters and the subplots, this game would be a LOT better if it wasn't for the way these are handled, these plots and these characters are mostly very boring, the lesbian and club plots are insufferable...mainly because this is a game about incest, people want to see the development between the mc and his family, we absolutely don't care about the others,the only one of these characters that I think is necessary and is not annoying is the girlfriend of the mc, but the rest? They are annoying and they only serve to fill in sex scenes, a really annoying practice tbh, and that's some of the other things I don't like, creating tension and building up in incest, it's not about making it last as long as possible and that the mc interact with other characters, it is about there being a real construction and a real taboo and this hardly happens in this game, the mc from the beginning is a sick fuck who has dirty thoughts about his family, although tbh i dont care too much about this, what I don't like at all is that from the beginning the mother and sister already have feelings for the mc ,this kinda ruins the taboo and the kink, and makes all that supposed construction and slow burn in a lie

Despite everything, I have been able to enjoy this game, mainly when the mc interacts with his family. Would it be a better game if it didn't have so many unnecessary plots and characters? yes, but it's still an enjoyable game
  4. 1.00 star(s)

brybry1311

Ok. So i tried this game a while ago when it hadn't been out for long and decided to try again later to see if there were any improvements since there really wasn't anything to stick around for. Now that i have played at most of the game up to S3 E2 I feel like i can give an accurate review.

The models are pretty good. there were some changes that were a bit of a downgrade but overall good. I almost gave this 2 stars for the models and the family but its just not enough with all the other issues. The dialogue is mediocre at the best of times. the mc is as bland as ever and unfortunately there the LI's aren't enough to distract from the MC. the only LI's i can say are good are the sister and mother. the others are at best i just couldn't care about. Also it is ridiculous how easy it is to close the lauren path. 2 chances and neither times are great. the second choice boils down to be an asshole or close her path. It also doesn't help that it seems like the creator is actively trying to make you feel bad about "cheating" at the start of the game that continues for way too long. And by cheating i mean A kiss. this is a fantasy game that makes you feel bad for trying to enjoy the fantasy. the pacing is also all over the place. at times it feels like the story drags on so much and other times it feels like the characters randomly jump each other. So now the only thing left that is good is the mother and sister but even they aren't perfect. The routes with them are glacial in comparison to everyone else which not only sucks since they are the only good LI's but it also doesn't help the already poor pacing.

Honestly i wish this was better. I wish i cared about the characters since there aren't enough incest games that also don't have tags/kinks that i don't like. But unfortunately it just felt like a wast of time. Every time i started to get into it one of the issues listed above always brought be back out so fast i thought i was gonna get whiplash.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

honkyfifteen

I am always apprehensive about incest games and who can blame me considering the endless list of similar games on this site, where story takes a backseat and sex is just the main theme.
    For some days I kept "no more money" as a open tab on browser, contemplating if I should play this or not, reading reviews and comments everyday.
    Finally decided today to give it a shot. Started off well. Nice art, animations, and good starting point to the story (and the dad was still alive :D).
    Some chars started to annoy me, like the sis (Don't hate me Tris lovers), but the story with Charlotte really peaked my interest.

After a while, I was like fuck it, I am starting the game again, just for her. Shut off every other LI.
    That story arc is beautiful and naughty at the same time. It gives off just enough excitement with the flirting and teasing, but keeps it classy and emotional.
    It got me immersed so much that I was skipping through other scenes literally. Don't think my vocabulary has more words to describe it.

I seldom subscribe on patreon and keep it reserved only for games/devs who go above and beyond to prioritize story over sex. That being said RoyalCandy has created a gem here (even though I am playing just a portion of it :D) and i am glad to provide him my support on patreon and will continue to do so.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

CheetoInChief

The story is decent, the renders are good, and it's got plenty of hot scenes. I felt like the story was a bit over the top and melodramatic for its own good at times, but that usually comes with these types of games/stories. Definitely looking forward to the continuation of this one and seeing where things go with Tris.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Steve23x

Game has good consequences. MC is logical and supportive of everyone. He fits in both ups and downs, no awkwardness.

Each episode is like a whole chapter in itself, has lots of content.

The slow corruption is really good. Not really corruption upon just one party, but towards the MC as well.
    Lots of humor too, and I love them. Especially the friendly fights with the sister/roommate.

I usually skip a lot of dialogues in games recently, but this one gets me reading with each line. Writing must be too good to get me reading.

Animations are decent but needs improvement.

Plot is mysterious rather than being filled with breadcrumbs and details.

Characters renders are amazing.
    Everyone is a beauty in and out.

Overrall the game is great. Will wait and continue to play further updates till its complete, hopefully.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

xXxNeospiritxXx

One of my absolut favorite Games on this Site. Girls are looking hawt, story keeps me interested and my fav girl (Tris) is a goddess! Animations are pretty good even if it looks a bit blurry sometimes.

i just hope that this will not lead to another harem game bc for some personalities i don't think it will make sense at all. so in general if you like to play multiple pt's with different LI's, are a fan of Incest and don't mind if some paths are pretty slowburn then this game is totally for you.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

jscott313

Great game so far. On a dedicated Tris route - really hope the game goes beyond 4 seasons as I don't see how it could be wrapped up that quickly without hurrying things along. Like some of the other reviewers mentioned, the speed at which the developer group is moving things with Tris & the main character is fantastic. It's usually done so fast in incest games that it isn't remotely believable, but this feels a lot more natural with the progression of feelings and relationship. RoyalCandy dev team could teach a master class to other devs on how to do Brother / Sister content the right way.

Really hope to see a continued and deeper romance between the two on an emotional level; not interested in seeing a hookup or casual relationship. Loved the bathroom scene where they make eye contact during the event. The writers and artists did such a nice job conveying the feelings there.

This game deserves a much bigger following. Renders are fantastic quality, and the animations just keep getting better. I bought the game on Steam to support the developer and left a good review there as well.

I'd second the other commenter who mentioned they'd like to see the main character develop a bigger physique and keep progressing his life and status. I figure at some point maybe the MC will move out, get his own place, and Tris might go with him or something (lol oh the reactions from the family and friends would be amusing :D - "Uh yeah, dad, we just figure we'll live a little closer to where we work and go to school and it'll allow us to save money while also getting out on our own a bit." "Why do we only have one bed in the condo? Uh...how's things with mom, you two getting along any better?")

Thanks development team for the enjoyable game so far, looking forward to more. (y)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Thrway8113

Really enjoyed this so far through Season 2. My incest kink is definitely bro / sis, and I don't think I've seen another dev do it this well, or at least make a game that has this much potential (since we haven't seen the ending yet and are only about halfway through the game) - most games I've played with this incest angle move too fast with the pace to where it completely destroys any semblance of realism - for something like this to happen, you've gotta have the siblings maybe start off not being real close, but gradually get really close naturally, and then have a romance develop out of tough, emotional situations where the sister sees the brother as a guy she could never find a better husband than and who she views as a provider and this game nails that aspect.

I have really enjoyed seeing the relationship progression with the sister from the beginning where she's low-key shaming him for basically being a lazy bum (although to be fair she has her issues, too, I'd like to see the MC clap back a little more effectively sometimes to make sure he's not simping too hard - women like guys who stand tall and don't always give them what they want) and he gradually seems to be working toward a better reputation with more self-confidence. Getting a job, making some $, going to the gym, helping with the house himself, etc. Would love to see him get bigger and more muscular at the gym, I've seen that comment in a few places and I think it would be great for development of the character + crank up the desire of the sister (or mom if you're romancing her) since even through S2 she's kind of teasing / fighting the attraction still.

That song in the game called "I Can't" by Tyler Ashley (great song btw - dev did a great job with the music in the game) I feel like almost sums up the Season 1 & Season 2 premise as a perfect theme song.

Something else just as a suggestion for the dev for consideration would be to think about trying to add more characters into the game - and I don't mean LIs, but more like having fellow students of Tris around by having the MC have to be more involved at her school, for whatever reason, picking her up from activities, etc. as when you have more situations where there can be awkward interactions where maybe friends, other guys, etc. get the impression that the bro is her bf or where maybe a friend of Tris's is constantly hitting on the MC because he's a well-dressed successful dude driving a nice car, etc. will constantly become a reminder of his value to Tris, etc. I'm probably not articulating this very well, but hoping you get what I mean - additional characters can help with "creating situations" that then can help progress the emotional development between the characters really well.

Keep up the great effort, dev. I bought the game on Steam, and will happily buy Season 3 once it's ready.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

DMoney1000

(Review is for S3 Ep.1 Gold)

Its potential is marred by two key factors:

* The heavy reliance on you liking the sister, the mother, or both. There are other girls but they matter far, far less to the story. It's more of a case of they show up, they do their thing, and then they just disappear into the ether for a while. The sister and mother are both slow burns but if you like them you'll probably feel invested. If you don't, there's not much of a reason to stick around. I happen to think the sister is written fairly well, so I'm still invested. Nonetheless, it feels like a lot of the other characters are sort of detached from the world, which makes it harder to invest in them.

* The MC is neither believable nor particularly likeable. Obviously these games are wish fulfillment to a very real degree, but even by that standard he's ridiculous. Aside from his elephant cock and his occasional ability to be unusually insightful, he has very little to offer as he's not especially witty, charming, or intelligent: or at least not as much as he thinks he is. But the part that makes him so obnoxious to me is the fact that it's almost like he knows that he can just do whatever he wants and things will just sort of work out for him. The one time where it seems like he might actually get taken down several pegs, it starts to happen, but then he just perseveres because he's just that awesome, damn it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It definitely has potential, especially if the sister and mother slow burn pays off in the end. I'd like to see a little more development for the characters outside of the family to make them feel like a bigger part of the MC's journey, but more than anything I'd love to see the MC dialed back several notches. You ain't that great, buddy.

I edited the review slightly to come off as a little less nitpicky. I am enjoying it so far, it's just that the MC honestly really annoys me and I probably emphasized that more than I should have.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Razrback16

Awesome game. Just finished a playthrough to the end of Season 2 on Steam. I'm going to wait for Season 3 to launch on Steam and play more there but holy heck, surprised I've just heard of this game. It does the bro / sis kink (easily one of my favorites) the best of any games I've played - I really appreciate the "slow-burn" factor - characters should get close to each gradually, then things like hand holding and kissing should come next before the sex does, etc. so I'm really happy to see a developer taking their time to do it right. Was happy to buy a copy on Steam when something is worth my money.

Keep up the good work, dev. The relationship with Tris so far is AWESOME.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jaango

No More Money [ S3 Ep.1 Gold ]

If you think this is like usual incest games you are wrong. Renders and visuals are great. Models are nicely polished. Loved their dresses and other assets. MC isn't that much horny brat. He tried to fix the relationship between mom and dad. It's slowburn with mom and sister that's what making this game more beautiful.

Without a doubt Triss is one of the best characters in AVNs. She is fun, cute, crazy, lovely and sexy. Actually loved her teasing. Mom is also a nice character. She don't fall fastly into the temptations. All other characters in the game is also nice. They have their own characteristics and personalities. I loved Darlene path more because in this path he treats other women with respect. Katrina path is thrilling and crazy but Mc is a little bit asshole in this path.

If you are avoiding this game thinking this is like usual incest games. You have to try this one it's very much worth. Sister and mom are truly worth waiting.

+ Renders
    + Models and their assets
    + Triss and Charlotte
    + Slowburn incest
    + Fair amount of GamePlay
    + Consistent development

Overall I enjoyed the game. Keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates.

:coffee:
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Kalasgurka

This is one of my top 10 games!
    I mostly dont get caught up in the story but this one got me intrigued. Characters are great, would love to see mc shag someone thats not a 10/10. Animations are also great, love that animations are added for kissing and other stuff and not just the sex scenes. Big up Royal Candy, keep up the great job!
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Govram

No More Money [S3 Ep.1 Gold] [RoyalCandy]

The story line is somewhat unique/bit different, especially portraying the live father character.

Pros

• A nice story emphasizing incest & polyamorous. Incest approach with mom was very good, especially mom’s reluctance to give-up the morality was very well expressed.
    • Good quality of image renders.
    • Good quality of animations; especially the kisses in general
    • Playability, performance and grammar are all just OK no issue
    • No major bugs / errors.

Cons

• Lack of seductiveness in sexual approach, more of open/casual sex approach, probably it maybe representing a modern/open western culture
    • Lack of genuineness for sexuality especially
    • Lack of originality
    • Slow; considering an average / medium end PC
  16. 1.00 star(s)

CircaAD

MC is a whiney baby, and outside the MC's fam, the LIs are thoroughly unlikable characters. Don't dip your d*** in crazy. I liked the 1 lewd with the GF, but the developer has locked out the autoforward option by hiding the menu, and somehow also managed to break the skip unseen function by forcing a click every few frames even though there's no dialog or options displayed. The MC's in-game employment options are prostitution (litterally sell himself for $) or prostitution (sell houses by selling himself for $). Whatever lewds remain, manually clicking through this travesty of a story is not worth it.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Justth1sonz

So many of these games are centered around women (rightfully so) but like some of the top rated games on F95 this one has so much more. The banter between characters brings a tastefulness that doesn't require endless pages of text to create relatable context. Truly to joi *JOY* to play.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

shaq9

This game surprised me with how good it turned out to be. Like what most others have stated. it's a slow burn with the mom and sister (sorry. I meant landlady and tenant, or whatever the hell the non-patched version says they are), and it's mostly centered around the protagonist slowly becoming more mature and standing on his own two feet. I chose the real estate path so my views may be a bit skewed. but the story so far is very well done.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

chpcool38

One of the most realistic games with long gameplay time and choices. The graphics is definitely one of the best, I wish they could keep making more of this game. I am probably going to support this game from now.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

This is definitely one of the better games available here but ultimately just something to pass the time while waiting for other games' updates. It's something that'd be nice to play if I see an update for it but not exactly waiting on the edge of my seat for it.

It could use some proofreading but it's weird how it didn't bother me too much for this game when grammar or spelling errors usually bother the fuck out of me. Still, it'd probably drastically improve the experience with better proofreading.

Not a fan of these types of games usually but the story is actually good enough to follow along. It seems like a new take on this kind of story that's similar to the style of what I consider to be the newer generation of top tier games.

I like the music but it can feel sort of out of place in some scenes.
    There's this weird thing with the transitions/animations where the first line of dialogue right after the transition or animation has a delay to it so it makes you want to click too many times because you're not sure whether the game has stopped and then you miss it. I don't know how to explain it better. It's not a bug but it just feels kind of clumsy.

From other reviews, I understand that the mom and sister are the actual main LIs and everyone else is just a side character so I'd get it if all the side characters looked kind of plain compared to them but even those two just don't look that great. It's not that the character models are bad, they just look kind of dead. Like there's no "color" in them. If I had to describe it, it'd be like looking at a picture that was printed out on a printer that was running low on ink.

Overall, the elements for a top tier game are there but it just all needs to come together a little better. Which is why I'm giving it a 4 because it's not like anything's missing per se and I can imagine how hard it actually is to make the writing, music, renders, transitions, animations, etc all work together. I just couldn't really find a reason to be interested enough to finish playing it and would rather just wait for further updates.