VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
yeah, angel. with a kiss she knocked down the price of an apartment and then on the beach she let her friend make a scandal to me because I have a girlfriend. of course, an angel, uh-huh... and I advise you to open your eyes damn wide and stop drooling on such whores. useful in life.
Dude, if you pick the wrong option, that's on you. You have to work to get a harem, which means you need to get the girls completely crazy for you, not tell them you have someone else the first moment it comes up.
I mean, seriously? Have you never played a game like this before?

And in regard to the money/discount, the girls are NOT whores. You didn't buy them with that discount, if they were whores it wouldn't matter to them, whether you have a girlfriend. The fact that they tear you a new one, after you admit you already have a girlfriend, shows that they are not sluts or whores.

With that attitude, I doubt you even ever had a relationship with a woman in the real world, and you think you can give advice to others about LIFE?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
the girls are NOT whores.
yes really huh? stand in a pose and suck as soon as you meet (or start kissing) - this is not a whore?
maybe then we'll start talking "about concepts" and you will enlighten my immature mind with a revelation about what a whore is?

I think that the girl is not a Pudding. I remember in "Alice in Wonderland (or maybe Through the Looking Glass? I don't remember exactly - I apologize)" there was such a case
- Alice, this is pudding.
- Pudding, it's Alice!
- can be quickly cut off a piece?
- it is impolite, having barely met, to pester with a knife. (I can’t vouch for the accuracy of the phrase, my memories are based on a Soviet cartoon, besides, the meaning may be lost due to the inaccuracy of the machine translator)
Well, a girl is not a pudding. a decent girl does not climb with a knife as soon as they get to know each other, and a decent girl also does not climb onto a knife, having barely met the owner of the knife.

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
And in regard to the money/discount, the girls are NOT whores. You didn't buy them with that discount, if they were whores it wouldn't matter to them, whether you have a girlfriend. The fact that they tear you a new one, after you admit you already have a girlfriend, shows that they are not sluts or whores.
They performed a sexual favour for you in change for financial gain... that my friend, is the very definition of a whore.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I have such a question for the author - will the lines of mother and sister be subsequently separated? that is, it is interesting whether it will be possible to persuade them to share a brother and son among themselves, or, on the contrary, the player will have to make another difficult choice?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dude, if you pick the wrong option, that's on you. You have to work to get a harem, which means you need to get the girls completely crazy for you, not tell them you have someone else the first moment it comes up.
tell me, buddy, do you like being lied to? when you're being lied to don't you feel like shit?
sorry for such a provocative question
I hope you're not a psychopath.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
emmm... and what i have to say to my mom? i kiss my Grandma... by the minute emotions oops... *blushed*
or it is better to reload save and not to kiss my Grandma?
*scratch my head*

if at the beginning of the play a gun hangs on the wall - at the end of the play the gun will definitely shoot - the law of the genre, where we see kisses - and sex is inevitable ... in a word, I’m afraid that I’m a lost person ... my mother will unscrew my head and say that it was so ... tell my grandmother what I did through negligence, like I was a somnambulist - but they won’t believe me ... *sigh*

boy where is your mom? - I ate her
and where is your dad? - I ate him
oh you, and who are you after that?
- *sob-sob* orpha-aaaa-an...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
They performed a sexual favour for you in change for financial gain... that my friend, is the very definition of a whore.
I was thinking the same thing my friend. I'm still a bit irritated though with girls reaction on the beach with telling them the truth that he didn't want to lead them on that he was already entangled with another girl(s). It showed to the girls that he isn't a player and actually respected them enough. They could have remained friendly to him. Maybe later in the updates they will come around to him on that given path. I have yet to play the other path which includes them.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was thinking the same thing my friend. I'm still a bit irritated though with girls reaction on the beach with telling them the truth that he didn't want to lead them on that he was already entangled with another girl(s). It showed to the girls that he isn't a player and actually respected them enough. They could have remained friendly to him. Maybe later in the updates they will come around to him on that given path. I have yet to play the other path which includes them.
later in the nightclub you will meet them and you can re-open the path for the continuation of the relationship. but I decided that if they immediately behaved badly, it’s better not to pay attention to them anymore. who knows how they will react in such a case again. I'm not going to conform to anyone. either I like it the way it is - or goodbye.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
later in the nightclub you will meet them and you can re-open the path for the continuation of the relationship. but I decided that if they immediately behaved badly, it’s better not to pay attention to them anymore. who knows how they will react in such a case again. I'm not going to conform to anyone. either I like it the way it is - or goodbye.
I will need to replay that part again. My memory is fuzzy, but I remember seeing them in the club but either they or the MC didn't take any interest in them. I don't remember being given a choice to engage them that way.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
I found the exact point your referring to. Got some screen captures to illustrate what I had said previously. The MC decided against it. Screenshot 2022-07-14 6.45.17 AM.png Screenshot 2022-07-14 6.45.42 AM.png Screenshot 2022-07-14 6.45.49 AM.png

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I broke up with Emma too... who was a blonde from the very beginning of the game. and when I didn’t break up with her, she constantly pissed me off because she told me that she was not a gold digger ... damn it, if you are not a gold digger, then why are you constantly talking about that? it's like a stupid wife is constantly trying to beg for a compliment with her negativity about the fact that she is fat (even if she is not fat) - this also infuriates, other husbands can leave such a wife and go to the one who does not say that she is fat but either she works out in the gym, or she keeps quiet, even if she herself is a “donut”.

yes, if you don't break up with Emma at the beginning when you're sitting on the toilet, then will there be an opportunity to break up with her later, when she already goes to college? Yes, I'm actually not particularly against the fact that women are, by definition, potential gold diggers - especially if the man is successful. Well, nature is so embedded in them to find a defender and sponsor. And that's okay - that's life. but the main thing is not to drip nonsense on the brains - it sometimes hurts.

Reactions: Onetogo

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I broke up with Emma too... who was a blonde from the very beginning of the game. and when I didn’t break up with her, she constantly pissed me off because she told me that she was not a gold digger ... damn it, if you are not a gold digger, then why are you constantly talking about that? it's like a stupid wife is constantly trying to beg for a compliment with her negativity about the fact that she is fat (even if she is not fat) - this also infuriates, other husbands can leave such a wife and go to the one who does not say that she is fat but either she works out in the gym, or she keeps quiet, even if she herself is a “donut”.

yes, if you don't break up with Emma at the beginning when you're sitting on the toilet, then will there be an opportunity to break up with her later, when she already goes to college? Yes, I'm actually not particularly against the fact that women are, by definition, potential gold diggers - especially if the man is successful. Well, nature is so embedded in them to find a defender and sponsor. And that's okay - that's life. but the main thing is not to drip nonsense on the brains - it sometimes hurts.
i agree shes a pain in the ass :unsure:

Reactions: ramvivat

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I originally decided I would try the Lauren/Lisa path, but considering they haven't been in the last couple episodes/updates I feel like its just not worth the headache trying to balance them on top of Bea, Darlene and of course the family (mom, aunt, sis). I went back and closed their path at the beach by telling them the truth and later ignored them at the club, so my conscious is clear as far as they are concerned. Maybe I would have kept 'dating' them if there was a confirmed harem tag, but since there isn't, I didn't want to take any chances.

While I like Bea, I definitely am all in for Darlene, and Kat going psycho, jealous girlfriend, beating and threatening the MC, is not going to be enough for me to abandon her. If anything, it just means I have to do whatever it takes for the police to arrest her and get her away from Darlene. Ironically I thought maybe there might be a throuple path with Darlene and Kat, but after this last update, clearly Kat made it abundantly clear she doesn't share her possessions.

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
If anything, it just means I have to do whatever it takes for the police to arrest her and get her away from Darlene. Ironically I thought maybe there might be a throuple path with Darlene and Kat, but after this last update, clearly Kat made it abundantly clear she doesn't share her possessions.
Yeah the last update had the MC wanting to throw in the towel with regards to Sheila involvement and Darlene as his family and himself are now threatened. I'm psyched for the next update on how he will accomplish all of what you and I want without losing his family and lovers. Your right about Kat she did show some indications of throuple. At very least when she told the MC in the gym to not tell her GF about her invitation in the gym locker room that was a greenlight to cheating.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

Come on... Emma isn't a gold digger, her interactions with the MC make it obvious that she loves him a lot and is scared of losing him. If she only cared about his money, she would have dumped him after the video call where he tells her about his dad's bankruptcy. Tris is the one that keeps calling Emma a gold digger and the MC let it get into his head.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Come on... Emma isn't a gold digger, her interactions with the MC make it obvious that she loves him a lot and is scared of losing him. If she only cared about his money, she would have dumped him after the video call where he tells her about his dad's bankruptcy. Tris is the one that keeps calling Emma a gold digger and the MC let it get into his head.
I always knew that Emma is not a gold digger. but at the time of the break, I already had crazy thoughts about my mother and sister, and in order not to get a “lining”, I decided to “clean up the tails”. Well, not to blush in front of anyone. even with Sheila in the gym, my mother almost accidentally "caught me in the hot" - let's just say I chose the path of a "family man" (that is, to fuck my family) and even broke up with Sheila. Of course, then I will try to go through with anyone without breaking ties. but there will probably be a lot of awkward moments, and I don't like awkwardness. and once again about Emma - it’s a pity that according to the script I can’t yell at her, for example, so that she shuts up with her maxims about gold digging - in general, one way or another, but just to shut her mouth on this topic. let him mumble about anything but not about this topic. I would forgive her everything... I would even forgive her for being a gold digger - let her dig for gold, if only she couldn't stand my brain =).

+P.S. and what a thick anal plug she inserted herself - just a feast for the eyes. a miracle and not a future wife! *slaps the table* if it wasn't for whining about her not being a gold digger =) *rositas laughs* think about it, right? =)

+P.P.S. and on the third hand - yes, let her mutter what she wants - I'll plug my ears. in a word, okay - in the next passage I will leave her in my harem ... =)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes