VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Depends on what you're looking for. Other than the scene differences, one change is that if you pick the shady business, over time you will change, and you'll start being less respectful to women, at least in your dialogue. I'm not a fan of calling girls "sluts" and "bitches" etc. - especially when it's someone like Tris, so I always prefer my estate agent saves.
Likewise, I choose estate agent

Reactions: Mrkraken888

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Probably my only complaint with this update was that not a lot happened outside the Tris scenes - but when I think about it, it only seems that way because the Tris scenes were quite lengthy and memorable.
Yup, for my "still-faithful-to-Emma" main run the update ended before it even properly began :LOL: . Oh well, that is my burden and I am to carry it; while my heart yearns for Lisa (she has a killer picture on your card btw), my brain constantly reminds me of Emma's loyalty.
And thanks for the cards, beautiful as always. I actually download them and "reshuffle" them for my own rankings. I won't publish my variants though, as the cards are your thing and should remain that way.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yup, for my "still-faithful-to-Emma" main run the update ended before it even properly began :LOL: . Oh well, that is my burden and I am to carry it; while my heart yearns for Lisa (she has a killer picture on your card btw), my brain constantly reminds me of Emma's loyalty.
And thanks for the cards, beautiful as always. I actually download them and "reshuffle" them for my own rankings. I won't publish my variants though, as the cards are your thing and should remain that way.
That's awesome! I can provide the individual cards, if that makes it easier, or even the Photoshop template, if you're so inclined.

I wasn't planning on putting Lisa in tier 1, but literally every picture I got of her made me realise that she is absolutely stunning, so I couldn't not. I still prefer Tris, but Lisa isn't actually far behind, and I had been thinking Tris was literally in a league of her own here...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zorro#34

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I have a few LI-combinations here (2-3-4 girls) and Emma is in every and each of them, I just couldn't break her heart.

Only LIs that I never had in any playthrough are
1) Lauren/Lisa - for the reasons you mentioned: scene with them looked too cheat-ish for me, we basically just left Emma and can cheat right away - nah
2) another one is Katrina cause I never played nightclub route - I saw some renders and read a reviews - MC is a real jerk on this route.

Last edited:

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
I have a few LI-combinations here (2-3-4 girls) and Emma is in every and each of them, I just couldn't break her heart.

1) Lauren/Lisa - for the reasons you mentioned: scene with them looked too cheat-ish for me, we basically just left Emma and can cheat right away - nah
2) another one is Katrina cause I never played nightclub route - I saw some renders and read a reviews - MC is a real jerk on this route.
I don't know your exact combinations of course, but imo, the relatives are the only girls who can be somewhat smoothly combined with Emma in a single playthrough. All the "family business" stuff just overshadows the cheating, and there is still hope for Emma to become part of the family. "A family that fucks" (c). Bea, Sheila, and Darlene don't have that much better of a situation than Lauren/Lisa, even if the game doesn't press the cheating theme that much with them.

Reactions: AlexMpog

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

I did a save or two with Emma, but in my initial ones I wasn't bothered - possibly because she was my existing GF but I didn't initially like her that much (always seems the way for me, when I start a game already having a GF!), and possibly because I was far more interested in other girls. Lauren and Lisa are both really nice, and I like their stories so far, even if they are very minimal, however the introduction was harsh - especially if you're choosing Lauren.

Katrina has some not bad scenes, but I still can't bring myself to do it. She is a proper bit of evil!

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
I don't know your exact combinations of course, but imo, the relatives are the only girls who can be somewhat smoothly combined with Emma in a single playthrough. All the "family business" stuff just overshadows the cheating, and there is still hope for Emma to become part of the family. "A family that fucks" (c). Bea, Sheila, and Darlene don't have that much better of a situation than Lauren/Lisa, even if the game doesn't press the cheating theme that much with them.
You're right haha, more or less, Sheila & Darlene - my 1 separate playthrough, I played their routes only to see content with them, I kinda like their models too much.

Mostly my combos are with Emma/Tris/mom/Aunt/Bea.
Though there are some issues with family members, for example while mom adores Emma, Tris hates her guts, so yeah, I'm not sure there will be endings with both Emma+Tris.
I haven't played last updates, waiting for it on steam, so maybe situation changed and they get along well, my bad then...

I did a save or two with Emma, but in my initial ones I wasn't bothered - possibly because she was my existing GF but I didn't initially like her that much (always seems the way for me, when I start a game already having a GF!)...
I know what u mean, I usually hate when we start in a relationship or with EX, in fact I stick to "EX should remain EX" concept hahah.

But after playing Emma's route the 1st time I couldn't break up with her. I played it long ago, sorry, so my memories are blurry a bit, but from what I remember - basically the only people who cared about her lately are MC and her sister, and even a sister after getting a BF didn't make much time for her, so she is not only in love with MC but she is desperate of being left alone... so yeah, also I never played Lisa/Haley route, but I know that Emma actually sees you on a date with either of them, and being that desperate she tells MC she is OK with sharing him as long as he still haves her or smth like that, so yeah...

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I really enjoyed the update but should have loved more Denise. The Tris scene was also GREAT! Time will tell if next update bring us more of my number 1 sweetie.

Bea however was rather thin. Not a big scene. But nice to watch.

SonnyPantony

Apr 3, 2019
Same here , even after deleting the old files/fresh installation, added joker mod (since used it previously) still not working
For me it seems it only effected Chapter 5 not playing. I just went back and played 5 (not the worst because, well, you get Mom!). It continued on fine after that.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
also I never played Lisa/Haley route, but I know that Emma actually sees you on a date with either of them, and being that desperate she tells MC she is OK with sharing him as long as he still haves her or smth like that, so yeah...
Oh! Now I remember why one of my saves was titled "EmmaLauren" :LOL:

• Haha

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
First time playing, which route is better Shady business or real estate?
Well the bitch who is running the bar/+...is real dangerous (I think she is into human trafficking, and some other criminal shit). But the real estate chick who is a sweet pretty woman, is a better choice…if you don't like the crazy dominate violent type.

Regards.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Dang it.
I knew beforehand that this update would be Tris centered (which I was looking forward to) but gaddammit it would've been nice to have at least a morning quickie with Charlotte.

Other than that. Update's spot on.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes