Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Reactions: Jorund and WoodyGB

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
NoMoreMoney-3.6GE
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.6 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
MIXDROP's website runs scripts that attempts to hijack your browser if it's not protected.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MIXDROP's website runs scripts that attempts to hijack your browser if it's not protected.
Then use Patreon, it's free.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yet again, would someone mind putting the current mod update
( ) on MEGA pls?
(It refuses to download for my PC - even went to his Patreon & tried from there - no luck) :confused:
right click save as.

Install adblock like ublock origins, it's not nice to upload his mods to another host...

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I believe the name is busted during the Truth or Dare game, because I'm not Toby.
My player name is "Tony" so that really threw me for a moment when it first came up, thinking "how did they manage to get it slightly wrong?!" :LOL:

Oh, Bea calls Tris and MC "brothers" a couple of times during spin the bottle too...

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Followed along with the instructions and got a parsing script failed text when trying to launch the game and that didn't happen until I tried to install the stuff for disabling the name saves which there should be an option to disable it by default anyways
Well since there's a new update it's likely it doesn't work and/or create problems now. Give me a moment I'll try and update it if needs to be.

EDIT: I tested it with the new update and it works for me, no errors or anything. Not sure what you've done wrong. Try again and let me know. I'll go ahead and still update the screens.rpy to the most recent one just in case.

Last edited:

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 2153853
No More Money [S3 Ep.6 Gold] Walkthrough Multi Mod
Now the Mod Unlocks Achievements and Memories. Thanks, Wills747 for the help.

Note: The Mod is only, and it will only be updated for the Gold Version.

Note: I know the "Unlock Gallery or Unlock Memories" shows above all the Episodes in the Achievements & Memory Screens, but just press one, and you will unlock everything for the Achievements or Memories.

Features:

Installation:

Download: - -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you~

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Finished the update and really enjoyed it. I've had a whole bunch of my games drop updates in the last week and a few more expected in the next week, so I'm a lucky lucky guy!

Here, the couple of key scenes (spin the bottle and evening with Tris) were fantastic. I liked the variety and the overall build-up and feeling in both scenes. The last two updates have been great, with Charlotte and now Tris features. Probably my only complaint with this update was that not a lot happened outside the Tris scenes - but when I think about it, it only seems that way because the Tris scenes were quite lengthy and memorable.

You do only get two real differences though, dependant on which job you took. So if, like me, you have multiple saves for different LI combinations (from Emma, Lisa, Lauren, Lisa/Lauren on the side, Sheila, Denise, Darlene... I have Tris and Charlotte, plus the opening for Bea on all my saves!), you get maybe three overall variations for one scene/pair of scenes - Katrina job, Darlene job, and Darlene job where you're fucking her - and the usual dialogue changes where MC is a dick if working for Katrina. Other than that, I clicked over to "skip unseen text" for my second (and onwards) save and skipped through most of it...

One thing I did notice is an apparent upgrade in design for this chapter—for some characters, at least. I looked back as I was searching for some images, and I might be imagining it, but I thought Kat and Darlene in particular both looked a lot better here. In most of my saves, I turned Darlene down because I didn't like the look of her enough, and Kat was hot but not special. Here, when Kat first showed up, I was struck by how hot she looked, and Darlene wasn't far behind!

And finally, since I've been doing this with my games as I play them/complete updates, here are my ranking cards for the girls. I should really make a thread to put these in...
NoMoreMoney.jpg
(No full disclaimer as with some other threads I've posted these in, but just mind that these are my opinions, so there's no right or wrong here!)

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Well since there's a new update it's likely it doesn't work and/or create problems now. Give me a moment I'll try and update it if needs to be.

EDIT: I tested it with the new update and it works for me, no errors or anything. Not sure what you've done wrong. Try again and let me know. I'll go ahead and still update the screens.rpy to the most recent one just in case.
Yea, I did everything again and it worked without issue. I'm really not sure what I did wrong the first time.

Reactions: Rysion

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
First time playing, which route is better Shady business or real estate?
Depends on what you're looking for. Other than the scene differences, one change is that if you pick the shady business, over time you will change, and you'll start being less respectful to women, at least in your dialogue. I'm not a fan of calling girls "sluts" and "bitches" etc. - especially when it's someone like Tris, so I always prefer my estate agent saves.

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes