VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.5.1 S3 Ep.5 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
I have made an audio restoration for the 3.5.1 version until chapter 18, based on my previous update to 3.3.1 Gold.

NEW: Musics title are now displayed :)

Extract to ...\NoMoreMoney-3.5.1-pc and overwrite old files (As usual, modified files have their backups)

Mega

If you want to use with the JokerLeader mod, use the modified one attached below.
IMPORTANT: You have to install the Audio restoration first !

UPDATE 24/04/06: My add-on for Chapter 17 is now integrated in the base restoration and I will try to add music in Chapter 18 and 19, but don't expect it soon.
I'm really busy at the moment...
I dont get it , is the music restored for the latest version or not...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Do you mean "Joker mode doesn't have a patch in it"?
HIs mod does, there are 2, one says W/P which means it has the patch with it, the other doesn't. If you got the other you can still just get the patch, so it's fine either way.

Reactions: renicy

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Slow burn sucks dead goat ass.
Slow burn can be done well but that is only if the dev knows what they are doing. Most of these guys don't know how to do it properly and you end up with a disappointment after years of waiting.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I must say the update didn't live up to expectations. I guess I'm partly to blame for not keeping my expectations low but this is what happens when you blueball your audions for years and deliver something that isn't really special.

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I play this new episode and i think this is a very good update, not only for the end but for all the contents. Story progres, dialogs, scenes. It require almost 3 hour for end It with all my 5 Path bit is worth It.
For my compatriots, this is my reaction to the last scene, very intense.
applausi-applause.gif

Good job Royalcandy. I hope the next update will take less month (3 or 4), maybe concentrate in story progress and some short scene (in this update you have create many animation) and leave the last big event for the episode 7.

Last thing i wanna say is that probably someone already tell you that there is a bug at the end, If you gave the wrong answers to the mother, the scene end but the chapter not. The MC is in the car, alone, and go to the club ( as if you did not go out with Charlotte). Here you do all the same thing you do before and then the chapter end.

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
I remember when I used to play it there would be background music, why is there no sound in the new version?

4.20 star(s) 150 Votes