VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
then your story makes no sense for Tris/Charlotte/. Why the slow burn for the Mc and them if the moment they become aware of each other they become bi? it's silly for Tris/Charlotte but would work for the other girls as they have no other real characters than "lets all fuck someone and I don't care who" anyway. It's your game but if Charlotte/Tris become bi to solve the problem of the Mc the story becomes pointless. It's normal though so I never expect a dev to pass on the lesbo thing even when it is the biggest stretch to connect a mother/daughter who both develop feelings for the same person. It's easy, flashback to Charlotte being another pointless bimbo like Denis and Tris can just get curious and boom problem solved.
Guess you'll just have to see how I will handle it and how it would make sense, because I'm not going to spoil the game. Charlotte loves her daughter and Tris loves her mother. If handled well, then all the slow burn, will make sense. I'm planning to add part-harem endings, how do you think it's going to happen if the girls will not know about each other. I just have to make sure that it won't be forced and for that you'll have to wait, or maybe play solo paths for your favorite girls.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Hey, thanks for the recommend. I will certainly go and have a look. But is this game playable, or do I need to wait for a playable release some time later?
It's playable. There are a few good hours worth of content and since it's a visual novel, when you reach the end, you'll just have to wait for another version and then continue where you were.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
then your story makes no sense for Tris/Charlotte/. Why the slow burn for the Mc and them if the moment they become aware of each other they become bi? it's silly for Tris/Charlotte but would work for the other girls as they have no other real characters than "lets all fuck someone and I don't care who" anyway. It's your game but if Charlotte/Tris become bi to solve the problem of the Mc the story becomes pointless. It's normal though so I never expect a dev to pass on the lesbo thing even when it is the biggest stretch to connect a mother/daughter who both develop feelings for the same person. It's easy, flashback to Charlotte being another pointless bimbo like Denis and Tris can just get curious and boom problem solved.
The only way I can see how it makes sense is if Tris and Charlotte talk to each other and realize how they both feel about MC. So they realize they will have to share him. Once they are all together one thing leads to another and things happen between them.

Now that said nothing in this game so far about Tris/Charlotte and MC have made sense. Too much HOT...cold ...cold ......HOT. Those relationships don't to be any further along then when the game first came out.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
The only way I can see how it makes sense is if Tris and Charlotte talk to each other and realize how they both feel about MC. So they realize they will have to share him. Once they are all together one thing leads to another and things happen between them.

Now that said nothing in this game so far about Tris/Charlotte and MC have made sense. Too much HOT...cold ...cold ......HOT. Those relationships don't to be any further along then when the game first came out.
The story is only at 50% done, so there is still time for things to happen, the only thing I can say is that I'll do my best to make everything feel as natural as possible. Nothing forced.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
The story is only at 50% done, so there is still time for things to happen, the only thing I can say is that I'll do my best to make everything feel as natural as possible. Nothing forced.
It is your story. I do like the game. It just feels MC was closer to getting Charlotte the night of Dad's Office party then any other time during the game really. Well that and maybe the massage that Dad interrupted.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
It is your story. I do like the game. It just feels MC was closer to getting Charlotte the night of Dad's Office party then any other time during the game really. Well that and maybe the massage that Dad interrupted.
It seemed so because that night Charlotte was drunk. Her judgement was cloudy, but you can't say she was closer than the night she and Phill had a fight. You can't compare sober Charlotte with drunk Charlotte. Just compare sober Charlotte from the beginning of the game and sober Charlotte from now. This is the way you should view her progress.

Reactions: KrusherKev

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Sober Charlotte touched a pecker with her bare hand.

Anyway, I'll be happy to be led to wherever this goes, but I do sincerely hope that penetration isn't the signal that its ending. Played too many that build up to a one or two pose pump, a quick wrap up and then its over. Optimistic.

Reactions: Rythan25

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It seemed so because that night Charlotte was drunk. Her judgement was cloudy, but you can't say she was closer than the night she and Phill had a fight. You can't compare sober Charlotte with drunk Charlotte. Just compare sober Charlotte from the beginning of the game and sober Charlotte from now. This is the way you should view her progress.
But was she acting on what she really wanted while she was drunk. And is she just too reserved when she is sober. Afraid to give in to her true feelings. That is the vibe I'm getting from her. That she wants MC and has since before the move. But she is too afraid to actually act on them. Same goes for Tris.

Reactions: royalcandy

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
But was she acting on what she really wanted while she was drunk. And is she just too reserved when she is sober. Afraid to give in to her true feelings. That is the vibe I'm getting from her. That she wants MC and has since before the move. But she is too afraid to actually act on them. Same goes for Tris.
It's a bit different in Tris' situation, but yeah, it looks like that in both cases, but the feelings are different.

Reactions: KrusherKev

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
It's a bit different in Tris' situation, but yeah, it looks like that in both cases, but the feelings are different.
I understand. But as someone playing the game. It begins to get very FRUSTRATING screaming at the the screen "JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO"

and thinking ok they are really close so it should happen this next update. Just to have Charlotte say something like " We need to Stop"

Reactions: acondo

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I understand. But as someone playing the game. It begins to get very FRUSTRATING screaming at the the screen "JUST DO IT ALREADY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TOO"

and thinking ok they are really close so it should happen this next update. Just to have Charlotte say something like " We need to Stop"
Well it doesn't matter if she wants it or not. The thing is she first need to accept the idea of cheating on her husband. She's the one who taught the MC that cheating is bad, beside she needs to get over the fact that she wants to do it with her son, you know, it's not something you just forget.

Reactions: Rythan25

Wmram

Feb 4, 2021
Any chance of us getting and android port for the current version? I have played only up to the end of the last port.
Thanks

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Well it doesn't matter if she wants it or not. The thing is she first need to accept the idea of cheating on her husband. She's the one who taught the MC that cheating is bad, beside she needs to get over the fact that she wants to do it with her son, you know, it's not something you just forget.
I just hope that when it’s time for you make that content, you’ll give us a lot of it, and not something like in the penultimate update one scene with Charlotte, one scene with Tris and then BAM! Done, finished. On to the next game.:cry:

Btw, if the buildup with the family continues, the girlfriend will have over 9000 scenes by the end of the game :ROFLMAO:

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I just hope that when it’s time for you make that content, you’ll give us a lot of it, and not something like in the penultimate update one scene with Charlotte, one scene with Tris and then BAM! Done, finished. On to the next game.:cry:

Btw, if the buildup with the family continues, the girlfriend will have over 9000 scenes by the end of the game :ROFLMAO:
Don't worry. You'll get your content.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
I'm not trying to argue with you. Just trying to figure out your line of thinking. And I have enjoyed this chat with you.

I would have figured after what he said at that party, it would have been enough for her to have said "FUCK IT".

At this point no matter how much i like Charlotte, if I was MC I would have just ignored her and Tris and started looking for my own place to live. After all you can only be teased and then said NO to so many times.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
I'm not trying to argue with you. Just trying to figure out your line of thinking. And I have enjoyed this chat with you.

I would have figured after what he said at that party, it would have been enough for her to have said "FUCK IT".

At this point no matter how much i like Charlotte, if I was MC I would have just ignored her and Tris and started looking for my own place to live. After all you can only be teased and then said NO to so many times.
Yes I feel you, but at the same time you don't kiss goodbye a 20 years marriage, just like that. Usually people get used to bullshit, so it's hard to say fuck it just like that, but if you played the latest versions you can see that she's really close and the fact that she falls in love slowly with her son, doesn't help her marriage at all, but at the same time, you have to understand that she's a woman in her 40s. She's not a girl who doesn't care about the consquences. Both Tris and Charlotte are attracted to the MC, but look how they act on that. Charlotte is the woman to think before she acts, except for when she drinks, while Tris, she teases her brother with every occasion, she doesn't think about the consequences. She's just playing.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
i totally agree that charlotte is not just going to throw 20 years away for something that she knows is taboo as well as the fact that there is no guarantee that relationship with son is permanent. It’s different in this case as her husband has not done anything serious other than being an asshole. If huband had been cheating then I think she would not have had much of a problem

Reactions: royalcandy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Yes I feel you, but at the same time you don't kiss goodbye a 20 years marriage, just like that. Usually people get used to bullshit, so it's hard to say fuck it just like that, but if you played the latest versions you can see that she's really close and the fact that she falls in love slowly with her son, doesn't help her marriage at all, but at the same time, you have to understand that she's a woman in her 40s. She's not a girl who doesn't care about the consquences. Both Tris and Charlotte are attracted to the MC, but look how they act on that. Charlotte is the woman to think before she acts, except for when she drinks, while Tris, she teases her brother with every occasion, she doesn't think about the consequences. She's just playing.
Yes I do understand that. And I get that about her being married for 20 years. We didn't see before the move, but just from how the Dad is, I would say he was more Married to his Work then he was to Charlotte. Thus Charlotte would have spent most of those 20 years as a Work Widow. We all change as we get older. Are you the same person you were 20 or even 10 years ago? NO. So does Charlotte even know who her Husband is anymore since he has spent more time working then being with her. She is now in her 40's probably wondering what she has missed out on.

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Yes I do understand that. And I get that about her being married for 20 years. We didn't see before the move, but just from how the Dad is, I would say he was more Married to his Work then he was to Charlotte. Thus Charlotte would have spent most of those 20 years as a Work Widow. We all change as we get older. Are you the same person you were 20 or even 10 years ago? NO. So does Charlotte even know who her Husband is anymore since he has spent more time working then being with her. She is now in her 40's probably wondering what she has missed out on.
Well, actually she did say that it was not like this for most of the time. She didn't had this kind of problems at first, it's something new, that's why it's hard for her to leave everything behind just like that.
Also Maverick is quite on point.
i totally agree that charlotte is not just going to throw 20 years away for something that she knows is taboo as well as the fact that there is no guarantee that relationship with son is permanent. It’s different in this case as her husband has not done anything serious other than being an asshole. If huband had been cheating then I think she would not have had much of a problem
Her husband is an ass, but that's it. He's not all bad. Yes, he is married to his work, he buries himself in work, trying to forget about the real problem, but you need to remember where all those frustration come. I'm not trying to take his side here, but if you try, you can understand what he goes through.

It takes two people to build a marriage, but at the same time you also need two people to ruin one, so what I'm trying to say is that there is no black or white in Charlotte's situation. As much as I'm trying to make Erwin the bad guy here and Charlotte the good loving wife, the perfect woman, well, sorry, but that's not the case. There isn't a right path or a wrong path here.

I'm doing my best to paint a real family with real problems in my game. You as a player, view the game from MC's perspective. You only see what the MC sees. The image of Charlotte that is presented to you, is the image of a loving mother, who is feeling neglected and offended by her husband, and because of that she started to have feelings for another man who was always there for her, however that man turned out to be her son, the MC, which complicates things.
So what should she do now? Cheat on her husband? Go further with an incestuous relationship, when she clearly knows it's wrong to cheat, or have a relationship with your son? She's in a constant fight with her urges, feelings, her morality and the fact that her marriage is broken doesn't help her at all, so it's normal for her to loose fight after, fight till the war is over, but from time to time, she manages to win a battle or two, but next day another battle is coming, because the man she's clearly attracted to wants to put some sunscreen on her back, ass, boobs. Charlotte and Tris are the most complex characters I have ever created. For some this is just grinding, for me, they are two characters with personality, feelings, traits, wishes and so on. I'm doing my best to make them as real as possible.

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes