VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 159 Votes

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
Those are unlocked if your dating Lisa or Lauren, and dont cheat on them with the one you didnt pick... For soem odd reason I wasnt sure how to open them either, as I thought that if you didnt open a side path/cheat, it was just less content, but no... if you dont cheat, you date the girl you've been dating... and the non-cheating scenes are way better than a measly kiss/blowjob.
Thanks man

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
What is the difference between gold edition and normal version?
The question was answered a few posts before:
Gold Version has integrated walkthrough. Whenever you have a choice to make you’ll see the consequences of the choice.
For example if a choice will close a path it will be shown below.
But small correction: below -> above

Reactions: Moffy

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
The question was answered a few posts before:

But small correction: below -> above
So there is no extra scenes or animations?
So basically the normal version with scrappy mod is gold version:ROFLMAO::LOL:.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
So there is no extra scenes or animations?
So basically the normal version with scrappy mod is gold version:ROFLMAO::LOL:.
Yes, basically is the gold version the normal version + a WT.
The WT is a bonus for those who support the game with $25 and more.

Who played with the scrappy mod, should better play with the ingame WT or another WT mod. The mod of scrappy is completely outdated and lacks many improvements and bug fixes from the original game.
And without original rpyc files, incompatible saves are also created.

Reactions: Moffy

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
The models looks similar to 'Midnight Paradise'. So I though this game was made by the same devs.
[Ren'Py] - Midnight Paradise [v0.16 Elite] [Lewdlab] _ F95zone.png

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The models looks like the same with Midnight Paradise. So I though this game was made by the same devs.
View attachment 1723840
I would not say "the same". But similar (who is this girl supposed to look like in NMM? Charlotte?).
Most devs use DAZ for the renders and use the same models that can be bought for it. Then they alter them a little, use different hair styles, but they still often share the same base models.

Reactions: natz23

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
not far-fetched since both devs are masters of blueballing
I mean, it is blueballing (even the MC is getting pissed because of the blue balls :LOL:).
But to compare this game to Midnight Paradise... that game is like 3 years of blueballing, with no end in sight.
U will have likely preggo threesomes with the mom & sis here before that game pulls out...or u get some other near rape bs to start it...

royalcandy

No More Secrets
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
anyone elses saves form last update not working?
It happens when your saves were made on an unofficial port. Modded/compressed version of the game. I’m sorry I can’t help you so unfortunately you either have to start from scratch, or ask someone for certein saves.

Sep 25, 2017
Using scrappy mod which is S2E5 on the new S2E6 update, is that why I get a lot of errors ?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call episode8_morning from _call_episode8_morning
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in script
    $charlotte_path = check_flags(charlotte_required_flags, 3)
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in <module>
NameError: name 'check_flags' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "story/script.rpyc", line 64, in script call
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call episode8_morning from _call_episode8_morning
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in script
  File "D:\temp\Saga\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\temp\Saga\NoMoreMoney-2.6.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/story/episode8.rpy", line 246, in <module>
NameError: name 'check_flags' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
No More Money 2.6.2
Sun Mar 27 16:09:47 2022

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Using scrappy mod which is S2E5 on the new S2E6 update, is that why I get a lot of errors ?
If existing scripts get changed and the mod doesn't, this is the result. You'll have to play without mod for the time being.
Also, savegames from earlier versions played with mod might cause trouble. Bet is to restart from scratch and fast forward. That's done in 10 minutes.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
More complicated one, yes you can. You can date Lisa and have Lauren as a side girl and in the near future they will reach a point where sharing is caring, but for now, it would be dating one behind the other's back
Do we have to break up with Emma for this to happen and not go bad? Just started the game, and so far she's sweet and all, but I'm not exactly 100% invested in the relationship. Just going by all the women listed in one of the cheat mods...which is a ridiculous amount, so of the 11 listed, are they all mutually exclusive or will there be any other throuples like Lisa & Lauren? Is there going to be a path to romance Darlene/Charolotte/Triss? I don't mind spoilers...just wanted to get a feel for who to plan on romancing instead of having 11 saves.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakosux
4.20 star(s) 159 Votes