VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
Why did she attack him: During the lunch from previous episode MC asked a few questions which made Katrina realized he knows about the BDSM side of her business.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why didn't he fought back: Well it was kind of impossible for a guy with no training whatsoever to do anything to a guy who pointed a gun at him.
Relationship: Yes you can have a relationship with her. Maybe it will be a more toxic relationship, but Katrina will be able to have a happy ending too.
If the first moment toby (mc) kisses with his mother (Charlotte) remembers their childhood.
IMG_20221010_021336.jpg

Please if there is a moment toby (mc) asks for breastfeeding to his mother (Charlotte). His mother remembers breastfeeding Toby (MC) when he was a baby. Charlotte gave her mother's milk lovingly to her only son.

And hopefully this storyline tells that MC (Toby)'s first love was his own mother (Charlotte).

Here are a few examples of moments:
Screenshot_2022-10-10-02-09-38-402_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg Screenshot_2022-10-10-02-10-04-966_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg Screenshot_2022-10-10-02-08-58-137_com.miui.videoplayer.jpg

dylanbroww

Jun 2, 2022
If the first moment toby (mc) kisses with his mother (Charlotte) remembers their childhood.
View attachment 2091440

Please if there is a moment toby (mc) asks for breastfeeding to his mother (Charlotte). His mother remembers breastfeeding Toby (MC) when he was a baby. Charlotte gave her mother's milk lovingly to her only son.

And hopefully this storyline tells that MC (Toby)'s first love was his own mother (Charlotte).

Here are a few examples of moments:
View attachment 2091441 View attachment 2091442 View attachment 2091444
Coupled with a plot twist, until the age of 6-7 years. Toby often asks his mother (Charlotte) for breastfeeds, even though Charlotte breasts are no longer producing milk. But Toby still sucks his Mommy nipples.
For Toby(MC), hugging while sucking his Mommy breasts. Makes Toby feel in HEAVEN, there is no more comfortable place for Toby. Apart from being in his Mommy breast.
IMG_20221010_024151.jpg IMG_20221010_023937.jpg

Woww a GREAT STORY Sir,
I hope you see my advice.

Last edited:

royalcandy

No More Money
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
He's slowed down, but the pace used to be consistently monthly. So if it's over half done then October or very early November seems likely.
I did slowed down, due to some personal affairs, but I'm trying to recover. Right now it's 5 AM and I am working for an hour already, so I'm doing everything I can to finish it this month.

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
I did slowed down, due to some personal affairs, but I'm trying to recover. Right now it's 5 AM and I am working for an hour already, so I'm doing everything I can to finish it this month.
Ah, 4am here, woop woop
Seriously though, it's done when it's done. I hope you dont stress and burn yourself out to get it out 'asap'.
Sure most of us might feel we've waited forever, ngl. But overall, it's just done when its done. Just throw in a lot of my goddess in the update, and all is forgiven ;) (last one was mostly a joke...mostly) (y)

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes