VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

Skalpat

Feb 22, 2023
Hopefully they don't skip out on an epilogue. Skip the birthing scene, but at least give us a render of the MC's new family...
I don't get it, MC New family?
Can you tell me this? So how is it going to be Charlotte and Tris?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I don't get it, MC New family?
Can you tell me this? So how is it going to be Charlotte and Tris?
Imagine mc as the dad with Char and Tris as moms and a whole litter of son/nephew, son/uncle/brothers and daughter/niece and daughter/aunt/sisters. Ugh my head hurts.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Imagine mc as the dad with Char and Tris as moms and a whole litter of son/nephew, son/uncle/brothers and daughter/niece and daughter/aunt/sisters. Ugh my head hurts.
add some nice gen defects to spice things up and you are on for a treat!

Joop501

Mar 19, 2021
Because 1 < 2 & 1 > 0! And 3 > 1 as well as 4 > 1.
So that is why it's still episode 1 as 2 was not started yet. Makes sense to me! Like 1 + 1 = 2, but don't hope you can't play episode 1 twice and get episode 2!
S3 Ep.1 where is S4?
You can say whatever you want
You are someone who does not understand how it works
This was not the answer to the question I asked
Life is not easy you have to dig yourself

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 2409209

Played the update, fuck the models are ugly when trying to mimic the wetness in the shower its like they are other ppl, totally changed bleah, the scene where mom helped you to get dressed was way better and hotter tho shorter...

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I do not. It's one thing to be with the sibling; but to bring offspring into the world with the shared, weak genome is another thing. Most of the time, something goes wrong. Even the animals know that.

My post was meant to be a funny reaction to that:
Not to sound like a weirdo or anything, but while first-generation offspring from incest (F/D,M/S, or B/S) does have an increased chance for genetic defects, the chance is still unbelievably small that the end result is well under a 1% chance of it happening. However, multi-generational inbreeding compounds that risk, and that's when you can witness some horrible deformities.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes