VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I'm worried about her motivation. I believe she is working for Katrina and was the one who provided the pictures of Tris and Charlotte to Katrina.
Interesting idea and have to say haven't thought of that, but what is your basis for the theory that Bea is working for Katrina? How does a (until recently) high school girl who sold ice cream on the weekend meet up with the drug selling gangster-ish owner of a night club? When we first met Bea she and Tris seemed like good friends already after just a few days, is that an act on Bea's part? Just wondering where you came up with the idea and how?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
I'm worried about her motivation. I believe she is working for Katrina and was the one who provided the pictures of Tris and Charlotte to Katrina.
Well, i think Kat is too loved by the community. I guessing she'll be de-villainized. Haha. I mean, yeah she runs of BDSM bar, but that'll be explained to the MC by Kat that all the girls are consenting (think Pale Carnations). And as far as the drugs, meh, who doesn't love them? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then again I hope for happy endings. Yeah Kat had the MC beat up, but she'll probably make it up to him and explain it in a way that makes him forgive her. ;) And the MC and Darlene and Kat can get together.

Reactions: Zoomaa

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Interesting idea and have to say haven't thought of that, but what is your basis for the theory that Bea is working for Katrina? How does a (until recently) high school girl who sold ice cream on the weekend meet up with the drug selling gangster-ish owner of a night club? When we first met Bea she and Tris seemed like good friends already after just a few days, is that an act on Bea's part? Just wondering where you came up with the idea and how?
it seems far fetched to me because you can see her in the pictures

1677721669913.png

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022

View attachment 2430629
Interested in how the OP came up with the line of thinking that Bea was working for Katrina....personally at this point I don't think so, Bea seems sweet and smart and a good friend and nice love interest choice, but if OP has some basis to the statement it would be interesting to hear.....

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Well, i think Kat is too loved by the community. I guessing she'll be de-villainized. Haha. I mean, yeah she runs of BDSM bar, but that'll be explained to the MC by Kat that all the girls are consenting (think Pale Carnations). And as far as the drugs, meh, who doesn't love them? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Then again I hope for happy endings. Yeah Kat had the MC beat up, but she'll probably make it up to him and explain it in a way that makes him forgive her. ;) And the MC and Darlene and Kat can get together.
honestly, I hope for some revenge but not to the extent of her death or prison for a lifetime because she did break into the house and threaten the MC family

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I hope not because that's Darlene's love. I'd rather see a threesome with her, Darlene and the MC. :ROFLMAO: After all, maybe she's just misunderstood.
Darlene is OK (but too old for MC IMO) but Katrina is a bad person including for Darlene. Antisocial personality disorder level.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Darlene is OK (but too old for MC IMO) but Katrina is a bad person including for Darlene. Antisocial personality disorder level.
Oh definitely in the realm of the cluster B disorders.... :ROFLMAO: But that's kinda why i feel for her, somewhere in her life she had trauma and it created this monster. However, no one is too old for the MC :sneaky:

Anyway, maybe she'll be redeemed.

Reactions: Zerorox

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Whatever revenge is heaped onto Kat by the MC I feel that it will have to be done in a smart way because does Kat have a boss that she answers to?
So murder wouud be a bad option so it needs to be done in such a way that no blame can be laid at the MC feet

Reactions: KrusherKev

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Whatever revenge is heaped onto Kat by the MC I feel that it will have to be done in a smart way because does Kat have a boss that she answers to?
So murder wouud be a bad option so it needs to be done in such a way that no blame can be laid at the MC feet
Make something happen that makes it look like she majorly fucked things up so her boss does something?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Katrina route is the Best, love that girl, crazy and most fun. (Reason to play this game)
Katrina gf is... Nah, no thoughts 'bout her.
Mom is Ok, incest classic mom.
Aunt is Ok, but more like some plot tool for now.
Girlfriend is strange masochist?
Tris is still Child (omg, no... kiss is too much, let me give you second blowjob instead :KEK:)
Blonde - too basic personality "type - prude"
Redhead - "good girl with slutty behavior" not much of her personality for now. They just have sex.
Cop is strange, not very believable tbh
Oh, I forgot nurse... omg, why is she here?
10 LI's to progress... I hope MC's mom at least masturbates, cause you know...

Last edited:

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Katrina route is the Best, love that girl, crazy and most fun. (Reason to play this game)
Katrina gf is... Nah, no thoughts 'bout her.
Mom is Ok, incest classic mom.
Aunt is Ok, but more like some plot tool for now.
Girlfriend is strange masochist?
Tris is still Child (omg, no... kiss is too much, let me give you second blowjob instead :KEK:)
Blonde - too basic personality "type - prude"
Redhead - "good girl with slutty behavior" not much of her personality for now. They just have sex.
Cop is strange, not very believable tbh
Oh, I forgot nurse... omg, why is she here?
10 LI's to progress... I hope MC's mom at least masturbates, cause you know...
I want to see how cm and Emma's relationship develops
With Emma's way of being, she gives everything for her partner. I think she wouldn't mind sharing her mc as long as he's with her.

Reactions: KrusherKev

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
cm will have to become Kiyotaka Ayanokouji
4db0719744d73a1ad88e0f9fc1db649b.jpg

• Haha

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019

View attachment 2430629
I agree, but who else was in the house? Did that huge thug get in and out without a sound? I'm just using the facts that Bea is a "friend" of Tris but she was the outsider in the house, at the time. I'm asking who is then the most likely source of the pictures - however unwittingly or innocently, Bea is possibly the source.

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
I agree, but who else was in the house? Did that huge thug get in and out without a sound? I'm just using the facts that Bea is a "friend" of Tris but she was the outsider in the house, at the time. I'm asking who is then the most likely source of the pictures - however unwittingly or innocently, Bea is possibly the source.
Ok, possibly, but highly highly unlikely. Can't rule out your theory completely because we don't have physical proof of who took the pictures, BUT as pointed out in other post it appears that Bea is in the picture of Tris, so makes it unlikely she took the picture(s). However will agree that since Bea was in the house, and since MC was outside in hot tub when Neal (black thug) got into the house, maybe Bea is (and it hurts to say this) involved.

Reactions: Zoomaa and keefer43

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
anyone else having an issue that after the shower scene you end up a few seasons earlier in the game?
I have the same issue. Game cuts back to episode 2 or 3 when you arrive home from first day of work and Charlotte is drinking wine.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes