VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

KrusherKev

Aug 23, 2022
Yes, you are right - it does not show points. I downloaded mod here and used it with steam version. Was curious.
I'm not sure but points matter not inly in S1 E1, but in S1 in general. I might be wrong, cause last time I played S1 + S2 was far ago, just decided to play it again, but on steam.
And yeah - it did not add any points (Be shameless option), I had 8 before that and still have 8.
The last time I played I did not play attention much, maybe there some maximum value in points and you can't have more?
Sounds like an issue with the mod, not with the game.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1679076687875.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS REPORT
First of all I want to explain why last week I haven't posted anything regarding the progress and why the progress these past two weeks was so slow.
Well, as you know two weeks ago I handed my resignation paper because I'm finally able to do this full time. Due to the fact that my role in the company was really important I was one of the only two people who could have fixed something, so in two weeks I had to finish everything, that's why I was not able to do too much work on the game. Beside that last week I also caught a nasty cold, which placed me in bed for a few days. Anyway, today was my last day at the office and starting tomorrow I'll be doing this full time and I have you guys to thank.
Also another reason for the progress to be this slow lately, is because some events are longer to write than other, but in % they are the same. Let's say the next episode will have 10 events. Each event will be 10% of the total, however one might be 100 lines long, while the other might be 1000, so that's why at first I was progressing really fast and now it seems like time has stopped.
POPULARITY POLL
Last month I have started a popularity poll which ended on Sunday. I was a little bit surprised by some results, but now I know who to focus on more, or which girls I should try and fix to make them more likeable.
That being said, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Bests,
Jason

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes