4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1682103774236.png

Weekly Report 204 - No More Money
Hi guys,
How is everybody doing? I hope you all had a fantastic week.
PROGRESS STATUS
This past two weeks I have started to work on a few events that also include some animations. This way I can finish posing the animations faster and leave them to be rendered while I take care of the other events.
So far we managed to pose around 10 animations and do like 100 renders. I know that when you see the progress bar not moving too fast might be annoying, but this update is really big. One day I managed to do 3 animations and when I run the script to generate the progress, nothing has changed, but I've worked more than 10 hours that day.
Anyway, the goal has not changed. I still want to release this episode by the end of May and we're doing our best to make it happen.
That being said I wish you all a very good weekend.
Bests,
Jason

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Incorrect information. Next episode estimated to release in April. With the support of his patrons, developer starting next week will be working on No More Money on full time basis :)
Will see! April is only 2 weeks away.
I still want to release this episode by the end of May and we're doing our best to make it happen.
:whistle::rolleyes:
I mean good to see that working on this full time has shorten the release periods between updates...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1682710886125.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This week was so, so slow. This animations are going to be the death of me, but recently I have been presented with a different way of making animations, which might improve the quality, but I'm still trying things out. I'm not sure if I'll start making animations in another software yet, but I might do that for the future, because it barely made any progress.
Anyway, that being said, I hope you'll have a great weekend.
Cheers,
Jason

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I like these detailed graphs. People tend to think that most work time for a game update is being spent on renderings. But those are just time consuming and can be done overnight. The preparation: Writing, planning and posing/animating are what takes most of the work time (and of course the work after that).

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Great looking renders and all but the progression with the characters that I actually want to have a relationship with is slow. Only the last episode had a tease.

• Sad
Reactions: hawk784563

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Dev was consistent when he earned less money and a new episode came every month, now with more money he became another milker and episodes takes 3-4 months
I swear man sometimes i pray that these devs don't reach their patreon goals cuz we all see the result of that...:)

If anything Jason is one of the consistent devs out here
Was...:whistle:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I swear man sometimes i pray that these devs don't reach their patreon goals cuz we all see the result of that...:)
Nah, he is still providing content for several paths in each update.

The more characters are put into a game, the more complex the development gets. You got tons of 'whenfuckmom' criers if you focus on Lauren for example. But the main story must alyways include Charlotte and Tris as well, no matter if MC is in a relationship with them or not. The main story is about these 3 characters. I would have loved to see more bitchin between MCs girlfriend and Tris, but despite the promises that story arc was not developed any further.
The dev makes the same mistake as most others and adds new characters instead on focusing on a few story threads (aunt, cop, TWO employers, nurse), making his plot structure more and more work intensive. So he has the choice to either always focus on one or two chars for each update, leaving 80% of the fans disappointed because their favourite chars got nothing, or he creates bigger updates but at a slower rate.

Last edited:

DracoXXX

Jul 7, 2021
No More Money v3.2.1 S3 Ep.2 - Video enhancements mod

This mod overwrites the native animations of the game with interpolated animations by a 2x factor.
(24fps -> 48fps ; 30fps -> 60fps)
the few animations at 60 fps have not been modified.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frame.
The result gives a smooth effect on each animations, the benefit is the most visible with the oldest animations in S1.

Download the mod : ; Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried executing unren.bat but is showing error No archives in the game folder

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It still seems to me that if there is Emma here (and she agrees to sharing - which she said in the hospital, not literally, but in meaning), after all, the "harem" tag is quite appropriate for itself. Another thing is how the author implemented it all - this is another question. but the potential is already there. a harem forms around Emma, based on her permission to have an open relationship. otherwise, the author would not have put into Emma's mouth the words that it doesn't matter to her with whom the MC has sex - what matters to her is that she is his girlfriend. And this and there is permission on open relations. in other words, to create a harem. that is, before the beating of the MC, the harem was impossible - there was only cheating. but after the beating, everything changed and a harem became possible.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes