Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
1686938835741.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
We're getting really close to wrapping this episode. This week I managed to do most of the animations left. There are only 3 or 4 animations I have to pose and 20-30 renders to make, so that should not take me more than 3 days. After that the only thing left to do is to wait for my machines to finish rendering, which might take a while, but you have nothing to worry about, this episode will be released this month. If I see that the animations are taking more then expected to render I have a server where I can render them, it's a bit costly, but I don't want to delay this episode anymore.
That being said, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
If I see that the animations are taking more then expected to render I have a server where I can render them, it's a bit costly
You know, I don't mind waiting, delays and I don't hate the dev because he takes a few months to release an update, especially when it's for a VN as good as this one. I mean, look at my avatar, I'm used to it.
But I wonder, when you make 4k on patreon, wouldn't it be better to use this "expensive" server most of the time (depending on how it works, of course)?

Stelevein

Nov 26, 2022
No More Money [v3.2.1 S3 Ep.2] [RoyalCandy]

UNOFFICIAL PORT RELEASE.

include incest patch.

download link:

Pixeldrain

JOIN ME:-

Little support please:-

There is no way to open the menu to save. You should have the icons at the bottom to open the menu etc. I literally can't save, or go back or any of that if I accidentally clicked a wrong choice.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
But I wonder, when you make 4k on patreon, wouldn't it be better to use this "expensive" server most of the time (depending on how it works, of course)?
I mean, using a costly render cluster for "most of the time" would probably leave little money to actually eat and have a place to live. I don't know the exact rates but these aren't as cheap as a monthly netflix subscription y'know?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I mean, using a costly render cluster for "most of the time" would probably leave little money to actually eat and have a place to live. I don't know the exact rates but these aren't as cheap as a monthly netflix subscription y'know?
No, I did not, that's why I asked.

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes