VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Patreon's current crusade against devs (another of my favorites, Desert Stalker, just got hit by their review and their Patreon is now inaccessible) is targeting many who are here on F95.

Does anyone know if the dev is adding SubscribeStar so $ supporters have an option for support that helps protect RC if he is hit?

I'd hate to see us lose this great AVN if RC did not act to protect his income stream.

Cheers!! :coffee:

royalcandy

No More Money
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Patreon's current crusade against devs (another of my favorites, Desert Stalker, just got hit by their review and their Patreon is now inaccessible) is targeting many who are here on F95.

Does anyone know if the dev is adding SubscribeStar so $ supporters have an option for support that helps protect RC if he is hit?

I'd hate to see us lose this great AVN if RC did not act to protect his income stream.

I tried my best to stay follow their guideline. I don't think I have broke any of their rules. I have been reading their guideline again last week and I'm almost sure I'm okay on that side, but let's hope for the best. At the moment I don't have a subscribestar page, but if things go south, I will have to move.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
WK_237.png

Hi guys,
How is everybody doing?
PROGRESS STATUS
This past week I have focused mainly on animations. I would have hoped to have better news, but like always, I struggle a lot with animations, so I only was able to do 12 animations, even though I was working 10-12 hours a day, except for one day when the whole block where I live was without power for almost the whole day.
For the event I'm currently working on I have at least 10 more animations before I can move on, but I really hope to finish them faster so I can progress more next week.
That being said I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Bests,
Jason

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I tried my best to stay follow their guideline. I don't think I have broke any of their rules. I have been reading their guideline again last week and I'm almost sure I'm okay on that side, but let's hope for the best. At the moment I don't have a subscribestar page, but if things go south, I will have to move.
Please consider getting set up on SS so those who want to can shift their support.

I don't want you to get ambushed by Patreon and be caught flat-footed without income for a month or two.

Even a review by their 'trust and safety' group can block access to Patreon so no new Patreons can sign up and it may also impact the ability to get paid from Patreon (I have no idea if they stop any $ payments to devs during this review).

royalcandy

No More Money
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2018
Please consider getting set up on SS so those who want to can shift their support.

I don't want you to get ambushed by Patreon and be caught flat-footed without income for a month or two.

Even a review by their 'trust and safety' group can block access to Patreon so no new Patreons can sign up and it may also impact the ability to get paid from Patreon (I have no idea if they stop any $ payments to devs during this review).

I have consider it after the release of this episode, but at the moment I don't want to loose precious time, since there are so many things to do for this episode.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes