VN Ren'Py No More Money [v3.6.0 S3 Ep.6 GE] [RoyalCandy]

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes

DaynNight090

Feb 22, 2024
It must feel so good that you are the smartest of the thread. Having an IQ of 145. Enjoy it. Being the king of the thread. I do not like to be called dumb. Not by you nor everyone. It is all about respect kiddo.

:cautious:
Abusing their power whenever they can these rich bstards... And then they ask why they are targeted during the purge

Reactions: Jafo

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
I see everyone complaining but atleast it isnt as bad as The Awakening by SLimGames. With all his talk about "moving forward" and the amount of remakes, you'd imagine him and ICSTOR being biological brothers. Atleast here its delayed, but will actually release.

Reactions: Daskapitall

dankmeme09

Aug 15, 2018
I see everyone complaining but atleast it isnt as bad as The Awakening by SLimGames. With all his talk about "moving forward" and the amount of remakes, you'd imagine him and ICSTOR being biological brothers. Atleast here its delayed, but will actually release.
What did icstor do ? I heard people talking about them a lot but never know what they do.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
What did icstor do ? I heard people talking about them a lot but never know what they do.
icstor is the dev of milfy city one of the most popular games here . the short version is that he stopped updating his game and kept delaying the update for 2 years until he finally rushed out the final version which was not that good .

Reactions: dankmeme09
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes